Shall I Post My Rental Agreement On Here?

Register accountRead the forum rules
extralegs2020

Re: Shall I Post My Rental Agreement On Here?

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

So, odd as it seems, the landlord does not set the rent; and neither does the tenant.
It is the MARKET PLACE that sets the rent.
It's just the way that the free enterprise system works.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

extralegs2014 wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 12:56
mimi wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 12:53
extralegs2014 wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 12:00
I can prove my Mastery of everything, every aspect of life, over and over again.
Not to us you can't.
You can only make statements with absolutely nothing to back them up.
How are you going to prove them ? =)))))

I just explained it all to you all, above.
Or do you think that I made the whole thing up?
Take my word for it.
lol.....yes....your explanation above is more statements with absolutely nothing to back them up.

Why would I just take your word ? =))))
No offence...but there is no reason what-so-ever why "your word" would carry any weight.
I'm not saying you don't have the right to write whatever you like...only that I get to decide for me, what
is real, and what is anonymous forum bluster. To me, you come across as the biggest blusterer ever.

extralegs2020

mimi wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 15:19 lol.....yes....your explanation above is more statements with absolutely nothing to back them up.

Why would I just take your word ? =))))
No offence...but there is no reason what-so-ever why "your word" would carry any weight.
I'm not saying you don't have the right to write whatever you like...only that I get to decide for me, what
is real, and what is anonymous forum bluster. To me, you come across as the biggest blusterer ever.

What would be my motive, do you suppose?
I don't know you or anyone else on here; and they don't know me. So why would I brag and lie?
What's in it for me? What do I get out of it? What would be the point?
It's not as though I am gaining some kind of 'high status' in my community--because you are NOT my community.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Why would you brag to people you don't know ? That's a very good question. You seem to get some enjoyment out of it...so I guess that's a good enough reason. As far as your credibility....you have no more or no less than any other anonymous poster.

extralegs2020

mimi wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 17:58 Why would you brag to people you don't know ? That's a very good question.

And the answer is???????
The answer is that I am NOT bragging.
I am merely stating facts!

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

I mean, tell me, really, which one is more plausible?
That I made up the whole thing, and that everything which I write on here is false and made up?
OR, that I am telling the truth?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

That you made the whole thing up.

You asked. :dunno2:

extralegs2020

It doesn't make a scrap of difference to me, what you believe.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Ditto. =)

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

extralegs2014 wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 19:58 It doesn't make a scrap of difference to me, what you believe.
Actually, it does. You feed off it. Its pathetic.

:purdy:
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

extralegs2014 wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 19:58 It doesn't make a scrap of difference to me, what you believe.
I'm thinking of believing in Allah, but I remain undecisive.

It's bad news that nobody cares about my struggle with proper faith in Allah.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

extralegs2014 wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 12:00 If you can buy something next door for a dollar, why go elsewhere and pay two dollars?
We are all playing that game: Looking for the best value--in everything. We all 'shop around'. Everybody does it--ALL of us.
Every business is competitive, including mine.
Said no Jew ever?

extralegs2020

So I am lying? I am 'MAKING IT ALL UP'?
First post: 12 May 2011, 12:50 P.M.
That's over eight (8) years of posting. And over 10,562 posts!
I made all that up about everything, did I?
EVERYTHING?????
"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar." So spake Abe Lincoln.
And it's true.
Tell one lie, and you need to tell another, and another, indefinitely.
If I were lying, I would have been caught out, caught at it by now.
But that is not the case.
It is almost impossible for me to keep up such pretenses indefinitely.
Added to that is that I have no motive to lie on here. There would be no point in it.
So tell us: Which is likelier and more plausible?
That I made it all up?
Or that I am truthful?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
soon

Unread post by soon »

or do you mistakenly believe that it makes a difference to us.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

I don't know, El... what's your motive for lying?

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I'm not necessarily suggesting that Leggs is a liar. I'm more of the belief, that he has such an inflated sense of self, that his embelishments of his skills, his knowledge, his sexual prowess...and all his other prowesses :D .....are what he believes.

For all his claimed education, you'd think that he would have learned that people who embellish to the extreme, are often dismissed.

extralegs2020

Blurt wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 18:52 I don't know, El... what's your motive for lying?

I dunno.
As you said, I do not love women.
But one thing is for certain: Those women definitely care for me.
See! See!
I just lied to you!

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

mimi wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 19:47 I'm not necessarily suggesting that Leggs is a liar. I'm more of the belief, that he has such an inflated sense of self, that his embelishments of his skills, his knowledge, his sexual prowess...and all his other prowesses :D .....are what he believes.

For all his claimed education, you'd think that he would have learned that people who embellish to the extreme, are often dismissed.

I am not embellishing 'in the extreme, at all!
I really AM that exceptional.
You could never do a fraction of what I have done in life.
None of my posts or claims are exaggerated. They are mostly statements of fact!
My rental agreement is solid proof of that.
It's right there for all to see. If there were any flaws, you could shoot holes in it.
But nobody has. Have they?
Because they can't.
It is a solid piece of legal work, very thoroughly written.
Proof in the pudding.
Now: Apply that thoroughness and skill to EVERY aspect of my life.
What do you get? What do you see?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I see someone who couldn't take constructive criticism is his life depended on it.

Anyone who sees themself as being exceptional...to the degree that you do, ISN'T dealing in reality.

For example....your belief that women you PAY for sex, see you as some kind of sexual god, is truly out of touch with reality.
These women obviously do THEIR JOB well....and I don't mean that they know how to satisfy some 'john'....I mean they do it well in the sense that they make you feel special. You really are just a pay-cheque for them.

That's just ONE example.

extralegs2020

I am not just a crackpot and an esoteric / occultist / magician. I am not just a dreamy mystic full of New Age sewage.
Nor do only chase chicks.
I do all that, certainly, BUT ....
I am not ALL dreamer and escapist; underneath is a hard core of practicality that expresses itself in unceasing labour. I have a highly disciplined mind and body.
Because of this, I have been able to preserve my sanity for most of my life, and to accomplish so much.
Had it not been for these qualities which I possess, I would undoubtedly have sought refuge in alcohol, in narcotics, and finally, in death. The horrors of this life would have conquered me, instead of I, them.
That last one could still happen.
Then I shall escape into the Unconscious void, Into the Nothingness of Death.
Forever.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Markus

Unread post by Markus »

extralegs2014 wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 21:35 ... What do you see?
A frustrated 6 year old boy sitting on his trike perpetually on the verge of throwing a tantrum for failing to convince the other kids on the block to follow him to a much better spot to ride and play that only he knows about.

My guess is you have no siblings. A lone child of a baby-boomer couple who had little time to share into their little one's interests or emotional development; better to leave those tasks for big-jugged nannies.

A well-cared-for and protected boy who never experienced discrimination or lived through scarcity and, rather than pitying and whining about his childhood solitude, opted to embrace his condition and develop new interests, broaden his horizons and deepen the knowledge and understanding of his surroundings.

The little boy grows into a little man-boy who firmly believes, now that he has acquired a panoramic vision of the world and a mastery of the universe, that only he knows where the best spots to play are located.
Yet, nobody is convinced in spite of the man-boy's proclamations.

And the fact remains: masters do not kneel or pray. Masters stand and bless.

NO FLESH SHALL BE SPARED
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER

Overview

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them.

Treatment for narcissistic personality disorder centers around talk therapy (psychotherapy).

Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

▪Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
▪Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
▪Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
▪Exaggerate achievements and talents
▪Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
▪Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
▪Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
▪Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
▪Take advantage of others to get what they want
▪Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
▪Be envious of others and believe others envy them
▪Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
▪Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

▪Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
▪Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
▪React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
▪Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
▪Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
▪Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
▪Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

Source: The Mayo Clinic: Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Psychotherapy, Master El.

Get some.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Best post.

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

Should I pout?
Or throw a tantrum?
Or maybe both?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

Do both, leggy. It’s alright to be a narcissist. As long as you keep single and don’t procreate. We here accept you.

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

People here need to take a course on Psychoanalysis.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

We don’t care enough. Plus we have a high threshold for crazy ppl. It’s our greatest strength:)

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

Yes.
But people are misdiagnosing me and their analysis of my mental state is all wrong.
Amateurish psychotherapists.
Childish and cartoonish.
Mickey Mouse psychology.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Just want to say, that I'm not trying to psychoanylize you. I'm just telling you how you come across to me. Others may see you differently, and you are certainly entitled to carry on, as you were....um...are.

It's ironic, that while you see some of us as childish and cartoonish...that's how your personna seems to me.