Scouse is right about the Jews.

Register accountRead the forum rules
extralegs2020

Re: Scouse is right about the Jews.

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

What bugs me is that the voice of the Palestinians' Cause has been effectively silenced.
And even when it is heard, it is always a JEW that is pleading their case for them.
Jews like Noam Chomsky; Norman Finkelstein; Tony Judt.
It's EXTREMELY annoying to us.
Then there is the scholarship on academic subjects, such as Islam.
Who are the scholars of Islam?
Why, the JEWS, of course!
People like Bernard Lewis.
Why we can't have our own scholars and plead our own Causes--that is a hard fact--and a bitter pill to swallow.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Irina wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 10:14 I agree, not all the world is under their stronghold. Russia and China are not. Which is why our propaganda machine here hates them so much
Russia is very much under the control of the Jewish oligarchs, Putin included, but it does seem that this particular cabal clashes quite regularly with the western equivalent.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
evs

Unread post by evs »

There is nothing wrong with the existence of Israel. The only issue with it is Israel’s tendency to act as if their borders are expandable.

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

SCOUSE wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 13:13
Irina wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 10:14 I agree, not all the world is under their stronghold. Russia and China are not. Which is why our propaganda machine here hates them so much
Russia is very much under the control of the Jewish oligarchs, Putin included, but it does seem that this particular cabal clashes quite regularly with the western equivalent.
See, I like that cabal, if that’s what they are. Note that I’m not a jew hater. I just don’t like what they are doing here. Russian’s are still very much Russian and Christian, they don’t cut their children foreskins en masse.

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

Irina wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 14:23 There is nothing wrong with the existence of Israel. The only issue with it is Israel’s tendency to act as if their borders are expandable.

The existence of Israel is DEAD WRONG, many different levels, from my / our perspective.
And our perspective will ultimately prevail.
The Palestinians will get ALL their land back--the whole of it. They will enact the Law of Return. That is the exact same Law that Israel used against them.
It's coming for sure, and for certain.
I know Israel LOOKS powerful and omnipotent; but appearances are deceptive.
The clues lie when you talk to Jews and Israelis.
Those people know these things. They see it coming. So they leave Israel and come here.
If only I were saying it, you could say this is just 'wishful thinking' on my part.
But I am not the only one.
Your opinions and my opinions don't matter.
What matters, is what WILL HAPPEN!

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
evs

Unread post by evs »

Nothing will happen.

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

Tell it to Gaon.
Of course, he is only one former Israeli that I have met who left Israel and says that.
There are many others.
One of them told me that the entire region (of present day Israel and beyond) is going to turn MUSLIM!
In fact, for some odd reason, I keep bumping into former Israelis.
Odd phenomenon.
I wonder why? What are they doing here?? They should be in their Promised Land, the State that was created for them.
Obviously, they don't want to live there. It must be so much better 'over here'.
Which gives rise to a 'fact', not an opinion: These Jews have somewhere else to go! Namely, the whole World!
But the Palestinians have nowhere.
I wonder whose land it really is?
Irina wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 15:23 Nothing will happen.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

Irina wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 15:23 Nothing will happen.
And I told you, appearances are deceptive. It merely looks like that.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
soon

Unread post by soon »

you outta know.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

This thread.

And to think I left my hazmat pantsuit at home.

evs

Unread post by evs »

We are messy. And dirty. What did you think we were:)

~ plaid ~
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Irina wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 03:24 We are messy. And dirty. What did you think we were:)
No surprise

Semen
Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

Glad to pop in here and see some folks in the know :thumbup:

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Irina wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 14:28
SCOUSE wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 13:13
See, I like that cabal, if that’s what they are. Note that I’m not a jew hater. I just don’t like what they are doing here. Russian’s are still very much Russian and Christian, they don’t cut their children foreskins en masse.
Check out this video evs, it shows how heavily Putin is involved with Jews, Chabad-Lubavitch to be precise;

The quote which stands out for me is when the Rabbi says “Putin may not be good for Russia, but he’s good for the Jews of Russia.”

Jews have just as much of a stranglehold there as they do in the west.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Blazor wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 07:37 Glad to pop in here and see some folks in the know :thumbup:
You ok man? Good to see you!

Have you seen Lump around?

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Blurt wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 02:22 This thread.

And to think I left my hazmat pantsuit at home.
You may want to step away, twinkle tits. These kind of Politically Incorrect truth bombs bring you out in boils.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Really?

I'm not the one resorting to citing online material provided by mentally ill content creators.

But, carry on.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

SCOUSE wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 08:57
Blazor wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 07:37 Glad to pop in here and see some folks in the know :thumbup:

There's a few in my backyard.

Darn bears. :(

Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

Hey hey, yeah not bad just busy busy lol.

I had just asked about him, supposedly hes retired from forums :(

He'll be missed. He did a damn good job at keeping folks informed.

I miss Deadskin too.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
extralegs2020

It was the Eskimos.
Those darned Eskimos went there and did that terrible thing.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Blurt wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 09:49 Really?

I'm not the one resorting to citing online material provided by mentally ill content creators.

But, carry on.
Mentally ill content creators? Coming from you of all people that remark is sheer 24 karat gold. :rofl:

Care to backup your accusation with proof?

If you actually bother to watch the video you’ll see that everything claimed by the uploader is supported with evidence.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Blazor wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 10:15

I miss Deadskin too.
That sucks hairy balls. :(

Hopefully they’ll both return at some point.

Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

SCOUSE wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 11:23
Blazor wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 10:15
SCOUSE wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 08:57 You ok man? Good to see you!

I miss Deadskin too.
That sucks hairy balls. :(

Hopefully they’ll both return at some point.
Since when did people start "retiring from forums". I mean, did they get arthritis, or join the Fakebook darkside lol.

extralegs2020

So I have a clear picture of the future.
I know what is going to happen, and also how it is going to happen.
The Israeli-Palestinian issue is going to get resolved. See my previous posts in this thread.
Once the Palestinians have won their rights, which Israel will be FORCED to give them, it is 'game over'. Israel will no longer remain a Jewish State.
This could take another fifty (50) years, but it is bound to happen by about 2070 A.D. The Palestinians will get ALL their land back--all of it! Come what may. All they need do is to wait. They are thinking long term.
And they can do it without firing a shot.
The Palestinians will vote to change the name from Israel to Palestine. They will form by far the majority. Then they will enact the 'Law of Return', the same one that was used against them. What's good for the Jews is good for the gander.
Then they will all flood into Israel.
Then the Jews will become a hopeless, powerless minority. AND THEN ....
The whole place will become one great Islamic State! The fires or Radical Islam have been fuelled and fanned by the despicable Zionists, and it WILL backfire on them.
For sure.
Just to prove a point, to prove their dominance, the Muslims will create an Islamic State, right in the heart of the new Palestine.
AND THEN .....
Guess what?
Think of this peachy thought:
You know all those weapons that Israel has, including four hundred (400) nukes? You know those tanks and planes and Uzis?
Well, that's all going to fall into the hands of Radical Islam!
They'll just take it; they'll take everything. They will commandeer the whole lot: every last Uzi.

The Zionist are in a pretty pickle.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

And there's no way out of this scenario.
Israel is finished. It's only a matter of time.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Irina wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 21:46 They are filling the media with content they choose, content based on their values, their customs, their humour. And since they own the media, it’s really not that hard for them to do that.
This used to be true a quarter century ago. Yet the invention of the internet, of social networking media, weblog forums, have broken or diluted that stranglehold. Gone are the days when some Jewish boardroom member could nix anything he found offensive from being published. While I am totally on the Jewish people's side against persecution and violence, I know what you mean. I myself clashed with the political correctness of the Bagel Mafia, and paid the price for it.