Rainbow Poppy?

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Discuss

cc

Re: Rainbow Poppy?

Unread post by cc »

Mad Serb wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 08:43Discuss
NO!!

That said, the level of persecution upon the girl who objected and made a great case for objecting was scary ... Where TF are we heading ?????

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Is there anything safe from the wrath of the LGBT queer mafia?

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

There's a reason and meaning behind The Poppy. That's what The Poppy is. It's to show respect for the Veterans. PERIOD!

To re-appropriate it is disrespectful and a mockery of the sacrifices.

If you care so much about LGBTQ and equality, wear rainbow pants or rainbow shirts every fucking day. Go For It, if that's what you want to do. Wear the Poppy or don't wear The Poppy.

Or, if you're a grown-ass adult, you can paint your detached garage into a meme. That's what's going on up the street from me. If I can be bothered to find a pic of it, I'll post it.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

I read about this earlier, I think there is more to the story. I believe the student and not the teachers or staff.

I too also think a rainbow poppy is disrespectful toward our veterans.

:purdy:
Berry Sweet

Its like they're trying to say it's fake news now...

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Don't ask, don't tell?

Interesting to think that veterans died to defend our right to wear poppies... as long as they're not rainbow poppies. They didn't die for that.

Berry Sweet

Blurt wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 00:41 Don't ask, don't tell?
I bought that up with the kid today...I couldn't remember it exactly, so thx.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Blurt wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 00:41 Don't ask, don't tell?

Interesting to think that veterans died to defend our right to wear poppies... as long as they're not rainbow poppies. They didn't die for that.
Your precious LGBT brigade feels empowered enough nowadays to force their opinions on the rest of us wherever, whenever and however they choose.

As usual, this latest example of their arrogance is completely inappropriate.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Blurt:

From that link - nobody was prohibited from wearing rainbow poppy. It was other way around, the girl was suspended for rejecting to wear it. That is, she was not allowed to wear traditional poppy only. Is this what those soldiers died for?
Next time you go to church replace Christ from the cross with some girl. I am sure Christ had equality in mind when he died. Or paint the cross in rainbow colors. Better yet, paint Quran...

extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

I'm all for showing respect to vets.
But upon seeing so many poppies this time of year, one question pops into my mind.
What did they die for?
What was all that bloodshed and spilled blood for, and what was it all about? And all that death. Those killed people? The deaths? The dead?
I am so sorry those people died. I would that they had lived.
However, I fear that it was all for nothing.
They mostly died, not for a noble and worthy Cause, but for other peoples' greed and egos.
They wasted their lives by dying for something unworthy.
There are very few wars that are justified--except those fighting on the side of self defense, or in order to correct gross injustice.
If I could see the right and the wrong, and if I could clearly see the issues in a war, then only would I fight and side with the right.
But mostly, the Causes are idiotic. BOTH SIDES are nuts.
What was the Causes of World War I?
Just a silly, petty Nationalism on both sides. Childishness. Grown nations acting like schoolyard bullies with big egos.
Imperialism and greed.
"My nation is better than yours; and I am going to beat you up to prove it!"
No, thanks.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Mad Serb wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 10:15 Blurt:

From that link - nobody was prohibited from wearing rainbow poppy. It was other way around, the girl was suspended for rejecting to wear it. That is, she was not allowed to wear traditional poppy only. Is this what those soldiers died for?
Next time you go to church replace Christ from the cross with some girl. I am sure Christ had equality in mind when he died. Or paint the cross in rainbow colors. Better yet, paint Quran...
You talkin' to me, MS?

I actually have nothing to say on poppies.

To me, poppies are flowers. Or crops in Afghanistan.

I have as little use for poppies as I do for rainbows.

Talk to the Nazi, who's trying to defend the honour of those who died to bring down Hitler. Scouse is the one having a poppy meltie, here, not me.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Blurt wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 18:47 Or crops in Afghanistan.
:biggrin:

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

White poppy here, thank you.

I hope that, no matter the colour of your poppy, you are feeling happy, safe and fulfilled right now.

~ plaid ~