Can a man be considered 'misogynistic' for being attracted to beautiful women?

Register accountRead the forum rules
mimi

Re: Can a man be considered 'misogynistic' for being attracted to beautiful women?

Unread post by mimi »

Blurt wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 10:40 No, just your narcissism.
:D

cc

Re: Can a man be considered 'misogynistic' for being attracted to beautiful women?

Unread post by cc »

or trolling

cc

Unread post by cc »

oops ... sorry .. stuttered

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

It's all right, Cap'n. Don't fret. CC's stutter is quite sexy. :eyebrow:

Oops. Am I being misogynistic? :blink:

soon

Unread post by soon »

the troll is tolling for her.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

For Whom the Belle Trolls?

:tongue:

cc

Unread post by cc »

"GEM" .. :roll:

extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

Ask not.
It trolls for thee.
(From that hunchback).

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Here's an example of blatant sexism (misogyny? omg!) which appeared recently in Irina/evs beloved forum:
girl-memebee.jpg
Tsk, tsk. I take no credit whatsoever for the appearance of the image in one of the banner ads on this site!

No siree, Roberta/Irina!

Blame google bot! Blame the sysop!

But whateva' ya do....don' blame Joe, 'Kay?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Weird. I don't have those ads at all. :unsure:

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

mimi wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 21:02 Weird. I don't have those ads at all. :unsure:
….and yet, still another mimi!

Look! Look!
asian-girl.jpg
What is this world comin' to!?

Misogyny....everywhere, mimi!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Ya but....I still don't have those ads. :unsure:

evs

Unread post by evs »

Weird is right. This is what I’m getting.
CE3512FD-F4B4-4646-9704-9A14171E8B5E.jpeg

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

And this. Even tho I’ve never been there but must be based on my location. New west - tsawwassen, close enough:))

AA2BE25A-2A63-4CA9-9FD0-2BAF0EE24B48.jpeg

~ plaid ~
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Irina wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 22:00 Weird is right. This is what I’m getting.

CE3512FD-F4B4-4646-9704-9A14171E8B5E.jpeg
I get that too.

Also ads about furnaces and cars.

:purdy:
evs

Unread post by evs »

Cars! Ditto. Although I was really browsing some cars so there’s that.

And joe is getting sex dolls. TMI jojo, please:(

~ plaid ~
Berry Sweet

Tsawwassen Mills is nothing to get excited about. Its just another mall with the same stores as everywhere...only this one is like walking in one big circle.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Yup. I’m not a big shopper. I have a few go-to places and that’s that.

~ plaid ~
Berry Sweet

Irina wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 22:06 Cars! Ditto. Although I was really browsing some cars so there’s that.

And joe is getting sex dolls. We don’t need to know what you’re browsing jojo, please:(
Im not looking for a car...the furnace on the other hand.. I was helping someone figure out their furnace problems...so google must've heard us? Or??? I'm a renter, so I don't need to buy a furnace.

I'm waiting for the day they pass laws on this shit...I'm sick of being bombarded with the same items over and over again in attempt to get me to buy. That should be illegal...I compare it to stalking.

I was looking online just yesterday and wanted to purchase an item for the kid for xmas, only it was from Europe and the company did not ship to Canada (total bummer), but I moved on to find other things that were available....I'm just waiting for repetitive ads to harass me to buy this item that is not available in Canada...

Berry Sweet

Irina wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 22:07 Yup. I’m not a big shopper. I have a few go-to places and that’s that.
This is it:

I dont like the set up at all. I been there a few times cause the kid wanted to eat at a burger place there that is not availble anywhere else. She too also thinks the mall is boring.

There is a cool outdoorsy store there, like Cabalas, I dont remember the name...it has a cool roof of the sky and animals for decor and we had fun sitting on the atvs and checking out the boats...we went on them and pretended we were sailing the sea....but once is enough.

evs

Unread post by evs »

I know what you mean. I I can’t really say that there is a mall out there I like, they are more like a necessary evil. I like the food court seating in Richmond terrace food court if that counts, great for ppl watching.

~ plaid ~
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Irina wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 22:06 Cars! Ditto. Although I was really browsing some cars so there’s that.

And joe is getting sex dolls. TMI jojo, please:(
...like this,?
attractive-girl-2.jpg
I cain't help it Irritable.

They just keep appearing on my page!

extralegs2020

J0E wrote: 12 Nov 2019, 19:53 They just keep appearing on my page!

Why can't you make them just keep appearing in your bed, Silly?!
Show us some of your REAL magick!

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
evs

Unread post by evs »

Good question. Really why is joe celibate?

~ plaid ~
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

extralegs2014 wrote: 12 Nov 2019, 21:26
J0E wrote: 12 Nov 2019, 19:53 They just keep appearing on my page!

Why can't you make them keep appearing in your bed, Silly?!
Show us some of your REAL magick!
Perhaps he's not paying them. :eyebrow:

You got nobody showing up in your bed without a paycheque either. :(

extralegs2020

You have no idea, Mimi.
If I refuse these women, they start arguing and pressing me until I give in.
They take my refusal as a rejection.
Even though this is SUPPOSEDLY a 'no strings attached' deal, it doesn't actually work that way--not after seventeen (17) years of blow-jobs. Not after she grew up sucking my cock starting at age 20, when she was still a virgin.
I can't get rid of them. They want me more than I want to be serviced by them.
If I say I already have a full blown relationship with Elena, they say that that's not fair to them.
They won't take 'no' for an answer. Don't understand the meaning of the word.
What part of 'no' don't you understand, my dear?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

extralegs2014 wrote: 12 Nov 2019, 22:11 If I say I already have a full blown relationship with Elena...
Full blown, eh?

Right.

While your definition of a full blown relationship may involve little more than a zipper and some lip gloss, it sounds better than Joe's half blown attempts at convincing folks he's not a virgin.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

extralegs2014 wrote: 12 Nov 2019, 22:11 You have no idea, Mimi.
If I refuse these women, they start arguing and pressing me until I give in.
They take my refusal as a rejection.
Even though this is SUPPOSEDLY a 'no strings attached' deal, it doesn't actually work that way--not after seventeen (17) years of blow-jobs. Not after she grew up sucking my cock starting at age 20, when she was still a virgin.
I can't get rid of them. They want me more than I want to be serviced by them.
If I say I already have a full blown relationship with Elena, they say that that's not fair to them.
They won't take 'no' for an answer. Don't understand the meaning of the word.
What part of 'no' don't you understand, my dear?
People scrap over money all the time. You've never seen this ? :eyebrow: