Blurt

Re: The New Polarization

Unread post by Blurt »

Hypnogogia is sexy.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

cc wrote: 25 Mar 2020, 17:48
soon wrote: 25 Mar 2020, 15:54 trump must have been talking about religion when he said the cure is worse than the disease.
WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF, > I quote # 1 Trump hater NYT even said it honestly https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/23/us/p ... tions.html
What you said was a deliberate distortion

That's gotta be the umpteenth time I've seen you & Seaman use false / fake (or rather deliberately distorted quotes)

I'm not sayin you are lying, I'm saying I think y'all actually believe the never ending litany of made up and / or conveniently altered crap you guys quote ... all put together, there's dozens of pages of it on here

Might crawl up out of your & Seaman's sewer sources and get some fresh air / actual facts rather than gloming onto a litany of deliberate distortions .

Forget it. I get it now.
You guys don't want real stuff. You both want to quote what suits your purposes .. distorted is moot if it works for you

CC why does the truth get to you? The fat Buffoon has roasted his last goose. Sad you weren’t invited.

Semen
extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

Blurt wrote: 25 Mar 2020, 23:22 This may come as a surprise to you, Mister El, but I did read Pearce's Crack. Twice. And I read his Exploring the Crack. Both while still in my teens. I also read his The Biology of Transcendence.

Illuminating, yes.

I've been a questor, too, El. All my life.

Then you should know that he tells us that sometimes the scientists get it all wrong, but it works anyways. It manifests. He gives examples of that in the medical profession. Kidney transplants.
So in the case of a planet, one fine day it 'manifests'. It simply appears. That is because they have been speculating about it. But what if, afterwards, they find that their theories and speculations were all wrong? That they were in error? That there should not have been a planet there at all?
TOO LATE! It's already manifested. It's there. Concrete. So who cares about scientific mistakes? It's irrelevant.
Clearly then, there is something else going on besides hard empirical science.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
extralegs2020

You can picture the Golden Dawn in this way:
Think of an hour-glass. At the narrowest point, where the sand trickles down, you have the Golden Dawn.
The grains of sand above that represent all the influences from ancient times onwards that influenced the G. D., that fed into it.
The grains of sand below it represent all the Orders and Mystery Schools that the G. D. influenced after its coming. And there are many many.
It's a pivotal work.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
evs

Unread post by evs »

Who's g.d.

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

extralegs2014 wrote: 25 Mar 2020, 20:48 I think that once you have arrived at the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, you have come unto an authentic, genuine Occult Mystery Tradition.
It has been firmly established and repeatedly confirmed that the Golden Dawn System Of Magick is the real deal.
This is firmly within the 10% that constitutes the 'real stuff'; not the 90% that is bunkum.
It's true. Dion Fortune said it. When she came across the G. D., she knew that she had stumbled on to a true ancient lineage and tradition.
Nobody really knows where this came from; it's true origins are lost in the mists of Antiquity. But all the indications point to Ancient AEgypt and Ancient Mesopotamia.
Aleister Crowley, Dion Fortune, Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers, and Israel regardie, ALL used that system. These are some of the greatest names in the field.
WHY exactly it appears to work so well--well, that is a real question.
But I think it is because the G. D. is a highly sophisticated, complex, subtle and refined system. You can tell immediately that many great minds have been working at it from Time immemorial.
So because it is so well thought out, it functions extremely efficiently. It is almost as though it is a work that goes 'beyond genius'. It hangs together quite well. It has a deep logic.
And it is potent in the extreme. This is no Mickey Mouse Magick!
But the real reason for its astounding success--that nobody knows.
The mystery remains.

And that, Gentlemen, is MY polarity. Make of it, and make of me, what you will.
Irina wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 07:20Who's g.d.
Read my post.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

It’s too long and it didn’t grab me. Just answer the question:)) is this a discussion forum or long drivel forum?:)

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

So wth is the golden dawn?

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

The Golden Dawn. Was it too much of a load for your mind to read?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

Irina wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 07:33 So wth is the golden dawn?

It's a Mystery School and Order. It teaches people the Occult and Magick. It is an Esoteric Order. You can research it extensively on the web.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

I made it to the second line upon the second try:) it wasn’t too much, it was not enough to grab me as I said.

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

I write for those who are willing to read me.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

I respect that. I was just curious what the long post I’ll never read was about.

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

extralegs2014 wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 07:35

It's a Mystery School and Order. It teaches people the Occult and Magick. It is an Esoteric Order. You can research it extensively on the web.
It’s against my religion to ascribe or even read any such bs that denies god.

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

Irina wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 07:38
extralegs2014 wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 07:35

It’s against my religion to ascribe or even read any such bs that denies god.

It doesn't deny God at all. Quite the contrary: It is a spiritual path to union with God.
The whole thing is Qabalah based. The Qabalah is fundamentally Monotheistic. That's why it works so well.
The entire G.D. system is compatible with the Judaeo-Christian-Muslim Tradition.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

I can’t even read that, it offends me. I am sorry. The only path to god is lent, the holy book and the Orthodox Church. For me. Each to their own.

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

Irina wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 07:56 I can’t even read that, it offends me. I am sorry. The only path to god is lent, the holy book and the Orthodox Church. For me. Each to their own.

Then it's a competition.
What do you think about the Qur'an?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

I never read it. I can’t, I don’t speak Arabic.

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

I would also stay away from it if I were you. :turned:

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

It's MY Truth.
It's the Truth that I believe in.
Does that count for anything to you?
Or is it only YOUR truth that counts?

I would not trade my Islam for anything. Christianity? You can have it; keep it. R.C.? Go for it.
Anything else? Some other denomination? It's yours.
I have warned people on here NOT to ignore the message of the Book. Whatever else they think, whatever else they ignore, they ought to pay close attention to the Book! The consequences for not doing so are dire.
It is the Voice of the Supreme Being speaking to us clearly and distinctly. Ignore it at your peril.
But I shall not.
Stay away from it? No. I am going to thoroughly immerse myself in it. It even provides the very strongest possible protection from Covid 19 Coronavirus. It will save my life.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

You: :witch:

Me: :coffee:

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

And, let me add, it doesn't make a scrap of difference whether you are a Muslim or a non-Muslim. The Book is a message for the entire Humanity, for the whole human race, a message for everybody.
It doesn't only apply to Muslims. It applies to all.
That is the position of the Supreme Being and Creator.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

The bible goes for the whole humanity. Your book only for those who read Arabic.

~ plaid ~
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

extralegs2014 wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 08:37 It's MY Truth.

It even provides the very strongest possible protection from Covid 19 Coronavirus. It will save my life.
Well, now that Extralegs5000 and Irina have provided an example of the religious/superstitious side of the new polarization, I'd be curious to hear from the proponents of reason and sanity.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Save yourself.

Semen
evs

Unread post by evs »

Blurt wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 09:11
extralegs2014 wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 08:37 It's MY Truth.

It even provides the very strongest possible protection from Covid 19 Coronavirus. It will save my life.
Well, now that Extralegs5000 and Irina have provided an example of the religious/superstitious side of the new polarization, I'd be curious to hear from the proponents of reason and sanity.
I’ll take religious. I refuse the superstitious label:)

~ plaid ~
Richard Kuklinski

Unread post by Richard Kuklinski »

The Golden Dawn is a far right, Greek, neo-Nazi politcal party. Not nice people. Nasty!

extralegs2020

Richard Kuklinski wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 09:27 The Golden Dawn is a far right, Greek, neo-Nazi politcal party. Not nice people. Nasty!

That's just a similarity of name. The two things have no connection to each other whatsoever--not even the remotest.
I was talking about the esoteric order, not the Greek political party.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Richard Kuklinski

Unread post by Richard Kuklinski »

I know, but now days they own the name so it might be time to re-brand to appeal to the kids. Kids now days are going to react negatively to "Golden Dawn" due to its contemporary association with Nazism and hard right politics . Perhaps changing "Golden Dawn" to something urban or hip-hop inspired might better conect to today's youth.

extralegs2014 wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 09:33
Richard Kuklinski wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 09:27 The Golden Dawn is a far right, Greek, neo-Nazi politcal party. Not nice people. Nasty!

That's just a similarity of name. The two things have no connection to each other whatsoever--not even the remotest.
I was talking about the esoteric order, not the Greek political party.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Great idea, that.

I propose the order be called "Golden Nads."