this is the problem i have with cov-idiots....

Register accountRead the forum rules
Seamajor

Re: this is the problem i have with cov-idiots....

Unread post by Seamajor »

mimi wrote: 23 May 2020, 10:22 Really ? And what else am I interested in. =))
You're trying to read people when your book is missing half its' pages.

You asked me a question...I answered it. I don't feel the need to justify myself to suit you.
Perfect then. Suit yourself.

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i had this dog once.... didn't matter how much food was in the bowl.... he always went straight to the garbage can.... and didn't matter that he had a bowl full of fresh water.... he always drank right out of the toilet.... preferences are preferences, i guess.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

deadskinmask wrote: 23 May 2020, 15:27 i had this dog once.... didn't matter how much food was in the bowl.... he always went straight to the garbage can.... and didn't matter that he had a bowl full of fresh water.... he always drank right out of the toilet.... preferences are preferences, i guess.... :(
I understand your doggy...

Why eat and drink at a kiosk when there's a whole buffet on offer...

deadskinmask

Dinky Dazza wrote: 23 May 2020, 15:30
deadskinmask wrote: 23 May 2020, 15:27 i had this dog once.... didn't matter how much food was in the bowl.... he always went straight to the garbage can.... and didn't matter that he had a bowl full of fresh water.... he always drank right out of the toilet.... preferences are preferences, i guess.... :(

yeah.... i suppose having a lack of understanding about 'what garbage is' opens up a whole new world of dinner options.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

Yeah guess away. Are you sure you’re talking about your dog? Sounds more like your second cousin.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Do you know his second cousin ? :confused:

deadskinmask

what a sad little man.... :(

Seamajor

What a fouled up hillbilly.

Seamajor

mimi wrote: 23 May 2020, 15:49 Do you know his second cousin ? :confused:
Do you? Maybe his dog?

Sargent Smellibitz

deadskinmask wrote: 23 May 2020, 15:42
Dinky Dazza wrote: 23 May 2020, 15:30

yeah.... i suppose having a lack of understanding about 'what garbage is' opens up a whole new world of dinner options.... :D
Doggies don't have a 10 second rule...

...more like 10 day rule (unless it's cat poo....)

Cat poo is like freeze dried MRE's to pooches...

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Seamajor wrote: 23 May 2020, 15:54
mimi wrote: 23 May 2020, 15:49 Do you know his second cousin ? :confused:
Do you? Maybe his dog?
No. I don't. Which is why I wouldn't pretend to know what he sounds like. =))

deadskinmask

you post such thoughtless nonsense.... you can't even maintain a clear train of thought.... its like alzhiemers and dementia had a three-way with tourettes and the resulting baby was named 'your posts'.... :(

Seamajor

Woof woof, I would presume. Dogs aren’t too complicated. Second cousins may be another story?

Sargent Smellibitz

Seamajor wrote: 23 May 2020, 16:03 Woof woof, I would presume. Dogs aren’t too complicated. Second cousins may be another story?
Dunno....ask your ex wife...

Seamajor

DD you’re the only person I know of that can have a 3 way with one other person, and your first cousin usually goes for it, as long as you bathe first

Sargent Smellibitz

Seamajor wrote: 23 May 2020, 16:07 - I know -
:D

Now I know you're taking the piss... :biggrin:

Seamajor

And you swallow every time. Then enjoy a Lucky Strike. Like when you were in your women mode. Remember?

Sargent Smellibitz

Seamajor wrote: 23 May 2020, 16:12 And you swallow every time. Then enjoy a Lucky Strike. Like when you were in your women mode. Remember?
Bad grandpa! Bad grandpa!

Pervert!

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

None of the dogs my mom ever had would eat kibble and if they did, they ate it like it was a dare, gagging at the same time...not that I blame them, that food is crap.

My mom use to make her own food for her dogs. One of them loved home made pork and green beans in tomato sauce...he would lick his chomps for 30 minutes afterward.

:purdy:
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Dogs will eat anything...not that they should....but they will. :D

My cat used to love tomato juice. Weirdest thing I ever saw a cat like. He liked almost all tomato based foods...lasagne, spaghetti. :unsure:

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Animals are weird. That same dog who liked the green beans...my mom use to have shallow containers in her garden and would go around filling them up with beer (they were slug traps) and the dog would follow her along and drink the beer.

:purdy:
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Sargent Smellibitz

Our cat goes goo-goo for a slice of Spam or a fresh egg cracked in her bowl...

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

My doberman loved lettuce ! We had to put cages over them in the garden. :D

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 23 May 2020, 19:49 My doberman loved lettuce ! We had to put cages over them in the garden. :D

We had a golden lab who loved to hang out in the back coat room during windy wintery nights and wait for a gust to blow on the door on the bottom half and pop open the mechanism... didn't happen often, but she knew by sound if the gusts were likely to impact the back of the house and she could escape...

...we had about 60 acres though and the land bordered on an Amish pig farm...

...she'd come back with the most wretched looking frozen bits of field dressed deer or pig parts...which should have been impossible because the ground was frozen and there was generally 3 feet of snow in non drift areas and up to 10 feet where it banked against forest edges or fences...

Nobody could work out who was closing the door or shutting her in after she got out or how she could dig through the freeze...

..we didn't realize what was going on besides the thawed and nasty rotting bones and greenish flesh she would greet us with in the morning....tail wagging and hitting the wood floor, so pleased with herself...

...we finally caught her in the act one winter...

She waited by the door patiently until the right moment the wind hit, leaped out, and we caught her returning many hours later dragging something a quarter of her bodyweight in through the open door, only to drop it in the middle of the coat room and press her torso up against the open door until it clicked shut...

...we still don't know how she got to the frozen animal parts... :D

...but she was a resourceful dog. Any ground squirrels tearing up our lawn in the summer and dispatched into bordering corn fields quickly got assembled in a small patch which she took great delight rolling in for hours... and they weren't zombie rodents either.. she carefully laid down a blanket of squirrel for that.... :biggrin:

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 23 May 2020, 20:41:D
I'm glad I could make you smile, chuckle, or laugh...

...it was dicey there for a moment... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Hey...funny is funny.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Meems is going the way of Pascal's Wager on this pandemic (as am I).

Just like Pascal held that it was perhaps best to err on the side of caution when it comes to the existence of a Creator or a Saviour, it's also perhaps best to err on the side of caution when it comes to the deadliness and rapid spread of COVID-19. The way Pascal figured it, if you behaved like a good Christian and it turned out that all this talk of some Supreme Being was simply hogwash then you lost nothing by your behaviour and gained by it through being a more compassionate and loving person. Similarly (I hold), you lose nothing by treating this pandemic as a serious threat (even though the evidence is hotly contested in some circles) by behaving as though it were. At best, you will have contributed to both your survival and that of your communities local and global and, at worst, you will have been made fun of for treating every day as though it were a mild edition of Halloween.

I've been out of the house maybe a dozen times over the past two months.

I like it here. It's warm and has chairs.

deadskinmask

Blurt wrote: 24 May 2020, 08:30Just like Pascal held that it was perhaps best to err on the side of caution when it comes to the existence of a Creator or a Saviour....
i like you, man.... i do.... so i'll forego a heated exchange and offer you this instead -

https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77629

please at least try to watch half of it.... :(