when will they ever learn?

Register accountRead the forum rules
Seamajor

Re: when will they ever learn?

Unread post by Seamajor »

Dinky Dazza wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 06:47
Seamajor wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 06:45 Image

Only a brain dead, blind fool would vote for Trump again
I hope they exterminate all Californians in the next few months....
The rest of Merica would fold, including Illinois.

Seamajor

Yeah. When will they ever learn.

cc

Unread post by cc »

Peaceful Protest: 24-Year-Old Philly Looter Killed While Trying to Blow Up ATM (VIDEO)

Darwin is sorting them out

cc

Unread post by cc »

Old adage - When have no ammo, use child-like memes

Seamajor

https://apple.news/A5q4BBIPnS3afL9rZCCtaUw

CC you have zero ammo, or any credible defense for this orange faced prick. Does this scene make you feel good about yourself?

Seamajor

cc wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 06:59 Peaceful Protest: 24-Year-Old Philly Looter Killed While Trying to Blow Up ATM (VIDEO)

You suck foul ass. I’m sure you enjoyed this.

Seamajor

cc wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 06:31 The division is coming criminals on the streets (antifa, blm and some opportunists of the moment)... with prog mayors too gutless to get rid of them ..

Now the prog thugs have shot several cops late last night .. that'l work well for blacks, not

Y'all know that mayors and councils of every failed major city is a prog, right? .. Been so for decades of fail .. root of the problem .. won't give blacks a chance ffs .. most couldn't run a lemonade stand and don't care about blacks except to "expect" their votes

Let's at least call all elements of it all what they are, not what they are not

Stupid (above & now below) messes up conversations, but we can still ignore him and talk to each other
You do know the cool thing about white Antifa types the that they vote. Like voting Trump out of office.

cc

Unread post by cc »

MINNEAPOLIS, MN—In a powerful display of their care for love and justice, protesters in Minneapolis burned the word "LOVE" into the city, arranging the inspiring message with homes and businesses set ablaze by their riots.

Heartfelt and moving.

"We just really wanted to show how much we care about love and social justice by burning this community into a powerful reminder of what it's all about," said local protester Jake Hernandez, who had flown in from Portland for the event. "Now, when police and fire helicopters fly over to try to restore order, they'll be inspired by our message of love and harmony."

Upon seeing the heart-wrenching message of unity, police dropped their batons, ripped off their badges, donned bandanas, picked up bricks, and joined the protesters in their rioting and looting. "I don't know how I didn't see the light before," said former police officer, now Antifa chapter leader Bridget Morrison as she lobbed a Molotov cocktail into a minority-owned business. "I'm woke to the cause of love and harmony."

What a powerful message! The protesters were also planning to burn the word "SOCIAL JUSTICE" into predominantly black parts of town but have sadly run out of buildings to burn.

Seamajor

I’d say it’s a real powerful message. Know that you and Trump aren’t gonna stop it. You see yourself as intelligent. I see you as the opposite. Hateful, closed minded, racist. Like things you like, and excel at.

Seamajor

I would guess this would give you pleasure as well.

Seamajor

Yep

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Seamajor wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 05:29
deadskinmask wrote: 01 Jun 2020, 15:33 trumps getting elected twice.... just like i predicted before he was even elected once.... personally, i don't care about politics.... but trump is furthering their agenda way faster than anyone else could.... :(
I’d bet ya CCs size 38 bloomers, the fat fuck is run outta the country. Especially after yesterday.
you can't bet anything, partner.... you wasted all your chips 'betting on impeachment' every single week for the last 2 years.... :D

trumps not going anywhere, partner.... accept it for what it is.... trump is probably the last president that america will even have.... new world order is incoming.... this is not a drill.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Shush, Seaboobies... the sentient people are talking....

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Lochdubh

Lochdubh wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 08:44
Seamajor wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 06:36 Image

Your insane CC. There is only one failure in this situation
What kind of retard would take a child to a shit-show? There's your failure...right there.
/human shields for $500, Alex.

Seamajor

deadskinmask wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 08:36
Seamajor wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 05:29
deadskinmask wrote: 01 Jun 2020, 15:33 trumps getting elected twice.... just like i predicted before he was even elected once.... personally, i don't care about politics.... but trump is furthering their agenda way faster than anyone else could.... :(
I’d bet ya CCs size 38 bloomers, the fat fuck is run outta the country. Especially after yesterday.
you can't bet anything, partner.... you wasted all your chips 'betting on impeachment' every single week for the last 2 years.... :D

trumps not going anywhere, partner.... accept it for what it is.... trump is probably the last president that america will even have.... new world order is incoming.... this is not a drill.... :(
Be patient

Seamajor

Dinky Dazza wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 08:37 Shush, Seaboobies... the sentient people are talking....
Leaves you out.

Lochdubh

cc wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 06:59 Peaceful Protest: 24-Year-Old Philly Looter Killed While Trying to Blow Up ATM (VIDEO)

Now pay attention, Kareem, I'm only going to show you this once.

Seamajor

Lochdubh wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 08:44.
May I ask. Did you enjoy the shit show yesterday and last night. Did you appreciate the act in front of the Church, after calling in the Military to beat heads for his stupid photo op? Is this the type of person you look up to? Can you defend this?

Seamajor

Lochdubh wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 08:45
Lochdubh wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 08:44
Seamajor wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 06:36 Image

Your insane CC. There is only one failure in this situation
What kind of retard would take a child to a shit-show? There's your failure...right there.
/human shields for $500, Alex.
Yeah it was dumb, but what kind of fool point any kind of gun at a kid?

Seamajor

Lochdubh wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 08:49

Now pay attention, Kareem, I'm only going to show you this once.
I’ve seen it. My name isn’t Kareem

deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 08:45Be patient
be patient? for what exactly? i don't play the rep/dem game.... yall do.... all of you ignorant ass motherfuckers believing 'every vote counts'.... its a joke, man.... you got 2 candidates that you didn't even pick and you act like 'humanity hangs in the balance' while you 'thoughtfully decide'.... lol.... nonsense.... if voting was important, they wouldn't let you do it.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

Still..... be patient.

deadskinmask

again, partner.... for what? enlighten me.... show some skill. make a prediction.... all you ever do is spout nonsense like its some cryptic message of great wisdom.... you talk shit.... utter shit.... :(

Seamajor

Look who fucking talks. A new, my granny told me story might work. Your God stories are lame
The obese fool is going down because he’s a brain dead moron.

cc

Unread post by cc »

if voting was important, they wouldn't let you do it
:roll:

Seamajor

cc wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 09:20
if voting was important, they wouldn't let you do it
:roll:
Can anyone translate. I sure as fuck vote. Don’t believe they let Canadians vote in Merican elections. Sorry Cees. One more thing. Why does this obese fool send you? You must realize, it makes you look like more of a fool.

deadskinmask

lol.... hes been 'going down' for 2 years now.... give it a rest already.... :D

deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 09:23 You must realize, it makes you look like more of a fool.
you tell her.... :D

Seamajor

Do you know what’s going on with the wall? Is Mexico still gonna pay. That depressed chubby dude knows what he’s talking about.