george floyd's toxicology results

Register accountRead the forum rules
Lochdubh

Re: george floyd's toxicology results

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Seamajor wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 05:54 Ya know for now I won’t remind you of what you are, out of respect for Lochs thread.
Oh, please don't worry about me. I've got broad shoulders and a hide like a blind rhino. :D

Lochdubh

tops! In my own thread!

evs

Unread post by evs »

Lochdubh wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 08:34
Seamajor wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 05:54 Ya know for now I won’t remind you of what you are, out of respect for Lochs thread.
Oh, please don't worry about me. I've got broad shoulders and a hide like a blind rhino. :D
Best post.

~ plaid ~
Lochdubh

Mad Serb wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 08:24 Lawyers fight for their client. I expect this, and not only this, to be heavily exploited in the courtroom.
Right you are, Sir.
The original accusation of passing a counterfeit bank note that started this ball rolling will be tossed into the mix like a week old dead cat.

I feel a bit of sympathy for the merchant who made the initial cop call. He may already have been burned out, but either way he is in the cross hairs.

Lochdubh

Seamajor wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 07:54 Yep. DD claims to have a dick now. How’d you miss that?
Personally, (peers down the row of urinals) I tried NOT to look. :unsure:

evs

Unread post by evs »

Semen needs to know everyone‘s dick situation. And when he finds out, he spreads the word. Dumb busybody.

~ plaid ~
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Lochdubh wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 08:41
Mad Serb wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 08:24 Lawyers fight for their client. I expect this, and not only this, to be heavily exploited in the courtroom.
Right you are, Sir.
The original accusation of passing a counterfeit bank note that started this ball rolling will be tossed into the mix like a week old dead cat.

I feel a bit of sympathy for the merchant who made the initial cop call. He may already have been burned out, but either way he is in the cross hairs.
And so do I. Still doesn’t excuse murder.

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

you're like a dog chasing cars.... as far as i know, the cops in custody.... what more do you want at this time.... if you have a point, make a point.... or just STFU.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

I’ve made my points clear. Why don’t you STFU. So far you haven’t made any, except for racist innuendo, which is typical for DSM

Seamajor

Irina wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 08:49 Semen needs to know everyone‘s dick situation. And when he finds out, he spreads the word. Dumb busybody.
Do you enjoy blatant murder Evs? I mean you’ve seen enough of it, not to mention systemic rape.

deadskinmask

what points? you've said 'fuck all'.... i dare you to find one fuckin person that claims you have a point.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

I’m not worried at all, and I stand by what I post.

Seamajor

deadskinmask wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 09:12 what points? you've said 'fuck all'.... i dare you to find one fuckin person that claims you have a point.... :D
God does.

deadskinmask

'murder..... it was murder.... do you like murder.... more murder.... murder is horrifying.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... MURDERRRRRRRR'....

ok, man.... but whats your point?

'MURDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'....

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Seamajor wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 09:12
You mean you stand by the utter nuttiness of what you shit in a post....

deadskinmask

how would you know if you were standing by it or not.... you post nothing.... :D

Seamajor

Do you all find pleasure in this sort of thing?

deadskinmask

well.... this has been fun as fuck but i believe theres some paint drying somewhere.... i believe i'll go supervise it.... later, gators.... :D

Seamajor

Go and unload your guns, so one of your brood doesn’t kill you or someone else.

Seamajor

deadskinmask wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 09:16
Lochdubh wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 08:34 Oh, please don't worry about me. I've got broad shoulders and a hide like a blind rhino. :D
how would you know if you were standing by it or not.... you post nothing.... :D
How much Oxy do you consume, or are you back to the south’s favorite, crank?

Lochdubh

Seamajor wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 09:20 Image

[/quote]

Well I certainly do not, but acknowledging dispassionately that a problem exists is not indicating a willingness to approve of, or even tolerate behavior. From an academic perspective, I probably know more about American policing than most of our fellow posters, and seeing this sort of thing would raise a number of questions, the immediate one being what sort of folks are the front line supervisors (sergeants) ? Does any training take place? What is the hiring process like? What sort of psychological profiles are used in the selection phase? The man who killed Mr. Floyd spent almost two (2) decades in uniform, and had more complaints filed against him than a hobo had hot dinners. How come he was not terminated for cause years ago? Teachers and cops have the most difficult jobs in the US, and most of us would not be successful in either role.

Seamajor

You just said you know about policing more that most. I say this fool had no business as a policemen. As I understand, it takes more training to be a barber than a cop, which isn’t a surprise in Dereks case. This same conversation has been discussed at length starting 40 or so years ago, and continues. What has changed? Nothing.

Lochdubh

Seamajor wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 09:56 You just said you know about policing more that most. I say this fool had no business as a policemen. As I understand, it takes more training to be a barber than a cop, which isn’t a surprise in Dereks case. This same conversation has been discussed at length starting 40 or so years ago, and continues. What has changed? Nothing.
I agree there. The same dynamic has allowed the awful US public school system to "graduate" students from urban systems even though the only subject that they have mastered is lunch. Yet, the same political numb nutz are elected time and time again. There was an election in Maryland on Tuesday, and every fucking congressman was reelected (except for the one guy who died). It's a one party state (guess which party?) and failure is reinforced election after election after election.

Seamajor

Yeah Betsy is quite a gal.

Lochdubh

Seamajor wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 10:05 Yeah Betsy is quite a gal.
Seamajor wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 10:05 Yeah Betsy is quite a gal.
Who you callin' Betsy?

Жekko

Unread post by Жekko »

fact

we do not yet know exactly what happened to get the late mr. floyd to the ground

fact

drugs can exacerbate feelings of paranoia and general fear

fact

once a man is in handcuffs, it should not take the degree of restraint employed to reduce the threat

fact

a number of those who are currently employed by police departments in the US came directly from previous military deployments

it is fair to raise all points here

and consider what role they might play in the incident

Unless you’ve studied what they have studied and had their experience, why would you expect to get it?
—evs
Seamajor

The guy was murdered, like the 3 Black gentlemen earlier this year. Isn’t it easier to say you hate Nlggers, like most here.

deadskinmask

MURDERRRRRRRR, MOTHERFUCKERS..... MURDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... :D

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Seamajor wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 10:56 The guy was murdered, like the 3 Black gentlemen earlier this year. Isn’t it easier to say you hate Nlggers, like most here.
Seamajor wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 10:56 The guy was murdered, like the 3 Black gentlemen earlier this year. Isn’t it easier to say you hate Nlggers, like most here.
Yet a Minnesota cop (of Somali seed) shot a peaceful woman who rang in a possible rape to 911.... AND... it wasn't classed as a racial crime:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... a-48562834

So, what have we learned class? White lives don't matter.... at least in the sense of rioting, looting, arson, and disorder...

Seamajor

I can only hope those white protesters vote fatso out. You still haven’t told us what’s so great about Trump? Why not just say, I can’t.