Covid 19 WTF thread

Register accountRead the forum rules
Blurt

Re: Covid 19 WTF thread

Unread post by Blurt »

You're missing the point, Mister El. Hugh Hefner did not go on and on (and on and on and on) about his sex life in the pages of his magazine. Even Bob Guccione, founder and original editor of Penthouse, left the writing of letters to Penthouse Forum to able staffers.

And I'd like to see the source for your claim that Hef is "the most envied man in the world." Envied by whom? Teenage boys with a collection of crusty socks sandwiched between their mattress and box spring?

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

hugh hefner wore desperation like a cheap suit.... everything about that man was pitiful.... thats why he spent so much time and money trying to look 'not pitiful'.... he never had a chance to 'enjoy life'.... he was too busy trying to give the impression of enjoying life.... anyone with any sense would realize how pathetic and tragic his empty life was.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

Well, that's news to me.
He knew just how lucky he was. He said many times that he was the luckiest man on the planet and that he wouldn't trade with any man in the world.
But everyone would trade with him.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
deadskinmask

'luckiest man on the planet'.... lmmfao.... thats a fuckin testament to how shallow and completely void of thought you have to be.... you know damn well that he spent at least a minute doing a self inventory.... he has to acknowledge that all his 'friends' are his 'friends' because of his money.... and all of his money is made by the girls in his magazine.... he has absolutely nothing to do with his own success.... not in his business nor his social life.... hes simply a ghost.... a secondary character in his own story.... an extra in his own movie.... that has to be a horrible realization for anybody.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
extralegs2020

You can read my reply in an appropriate thread: Blurt's most recent one.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
deadskinmask

i would have to care.... and i don't, partner.... regardless of your feelings, that is the situation.... that mans life was empty as fuck.... :(

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

deadskinmask wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 09:23 i would have to care.... and i don't, partner.... regardless of your feelings, that is the situation.... that mans life was empty as fuck.... :(
You seem to know a lot about Hugh Hefner? As much as Ed Gein?

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Irina wrote: 19 Jun 2020, 23:30
mimi wrote: 19 Jun 2020, 17:31
deadskinmask wrote: 19 Jun 2020, 14:58 just ppl.... awful fuckin ppl.... and let me clarify something.... i don't pray for myself.... or not for comfort anyway.... i pray for patience and understanding but otherwise i remain stoic.... when i bring someone up to God, its because i care for them far above the normal range.... i don't expect appreciation.... but i don't expect added grievance either.... its not an empty gesture.... :(
While I AM someone who does feel somewhat indignant... :blush: ...or something of the sort...I'd never ever give someone grief for praying for me.
I always just say "thank-you" and move on. And I DO appreciate it on some level...but I won't deny that I'm often left with an icky feeling...like it's offered up from a place of pity. :(
That’s interesting. I always feel it coming from a place of wealth sharing.
I see what you mean...but that too is a little bit like pity.
I need to be prayed for because I'm morally bankrupt ? :D :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 07:20 hugh hefner wore desperation like a cheap suit.... everything about that man was pitiful.... thats why he spent so much time and money trying to look 'not pitiful'.... he never had a chance to 'enjoy life'.... he was too busy trying to give the impression of enjoying life.... anyone with any sense would realize how pathetic and tragic his empty life was.... :(
This.

deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 09:25
deadskinmask wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 09:23 i would have to care.... and i don't, partner.... regardless of your feelings, that is the situation.... that mans life was empty as fuck.... :(
You seem to know a lot about Hugh Hefner? As much as Ed Gein?
it only seems i know alot.... like how bald ppl are envious of folks that have a little hair.... :(

Seamajor

Back on topic. Does anyone here think Trump rally in Oklahoma is a good idea? N. America seems to be into the second wave of the virus. So I guess it doesn’t matter much.

deadskinmask

i think that a trump rally in the middle of a 'pandemic' should be a visual cue to ineffectiveness of this 'deadly disease'.... much like how the ppl who preach 'social distancing, masks and lockdowns' refuse to 'social distance, wear masks and lock down'.... 'rules for thee.... but not for me'.... its a fuckin psy-op.... :(

Seamajor

It will be interesting to see what happens. MAGA hats are more important

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

I heard there were 6,000 new cases in Mexico in one day.

:purdy:
Berry Sweet

America is screwed. Trump doesn't care about anything except for himself.

deadskinmask

Berry Sweet wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 10:45Trump doesn't care about anything except for himself.
i totally agree.... he does care about himself though.... so why would he hold a rally if covid was an actual threat.... think about it.... :(

Berry Sweet

deadskinmask wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 10:50
Berry Sweet wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 10:45Trump doesn't care about anything except for himself.
i totally agree.... he does care about himself though.... so why would he hold a rally if covid was an actual threat.... think about it.... :(
Because he thinks he's invincible.

deadskinmask

Berry Sweet wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 10:51
deadskinmask wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 10:50
that man has seen himself in a mirror.... i can assure you he does not think hes 'invincible'.... :D

extralegs2020

And ....
This is NOT the time to be 'superstitious'.
Superstition is a drawing of a false connection between two things. If a black cat crosses you, you will have bad luck. There is no connection, no relation between the two events.
Real cause and effect is another matter. That is truth, that is science.
In past times, people were superstitious about the Plague. They had the wrong cause. That led them to do absolutely the wrong things to fix the problem.
And that, Sirs, made the problem even worse. The Plague spread even faster and deadlier.
Do you see a similarity with to-day?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

If something doesn't work, drop it immediately.
If it works, practice it.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
soon

Unread post by soon »

i like seeing him stumble his way down a ramp. it'd make me giggle if he took a tumble.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

I liked seeing that bobblehead Pelosi take a knee and not be able to get up....

deadskinmask

science is not about truth, partner.... not in the least.... both 'the big bang' and 'evolution' are completely destroyed by actual 'science'.... yet they remain cornerstones.... :(

Berry Sweet

deadskinmask wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 10:53
deadskinmask wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 10:50 i totally agree.... he does care about himself though.... so why would he hold a rally if covid was an actual threat.... think about it.... :(
that man has seen himself in a mirror.... i can assure you he does not think hes 'invincible'.... :D
People like him are fucked in the head. He's def an extreme narcissist. When they get old, they generally fall apart, but this guy keeps going.

Berry Sweet

Trump is a guy someone should def throw a shoe or two at!

deadskinmask

Berry Sweet wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 10:58
deadskinmask wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 10:53

People like him are fucked in the head. He's def an extreme narcissist. When they get old, they generally fall apart, but this guy keeps going.
the 'government' is completely composed of psychopaths.... entirely.... :(

Berry Sweet

deadskinmask wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 10:59
Berry Sweet wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 10:58
deadskinmask wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 10:53 that man has seen himself in a mirror.... i can assure you he does not think hes 'invincible'.... :D
the 'government' is completely composed of psychopaths.... entirely.... :(
I agree. A lot of them are not qualified to be in those positions. A lot of 'professionals' are not qualified at all. No one cares, its all for a paycheque. Gotta do everything myself. It's exhausting.

extralegs2020

I am truly shocked by peoples' ignorance on here.
Well, it's your funeral. Who cares?
But this is going to end badly.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

mimi wrote: 19 Jun 2020, 19:48 Desperate you. :(

If I were not getting blown, the desperation would set in.
As it is, everything is fine. I am able to keep my sanity and function okay.
That screaming nothingness and aloneness is kept at bay.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
soon

Unread post by soon »

Just hours before the President is expected to arrive in the state, Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh said in a statement that "per safety protocols, campaign staff are tested for COVID-19 before events. Six members of the advance team tested positive out of hundreds of tests performed, and quarantine procedures were immediately implemented."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/20/politics ... index.html

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.