Former Head of British Intelligence believes coronavirus originated in a lab

Register accountRead the forum rules
J0E

Former Head of British Intelligence believes coronavirus originated in a lab

Unread post by J0E »

I'm a bit surprised that the story never made more headlines nor was it widely discussed:

...this man is no slouch, teaching at one of the world's best universities & was the head of Britain's equivalent of the CIA.

What do y'all think?

Does this man's assumptions have any merit?

And if so, why are views such as his not being heard more widely?

Skipper

Re: Former Head of British Intelligence believes coronavirus originated in a lab

Unread post by Skipper »

Yes the chanks probably created to get rid of its muslim population, thats why few han chinese have died. Unfortunatly it has affected lots of other races too

cc

Re: Former Head of British Intelligence believes coronavirus originated in a lab

Unread post by cc »

"Accident" my ass

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Skipper wrote: 29 Jun 2020, 17:35 Yes the chanks probably created to get rid of its muslim population, thats why few han chinese have died. Unfortunatly it has affected lots of other races too
I suspect we are not getting accurate numbers out of China. :unsure:

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i'll just slowly back out of this conversation.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Skipper wrote: 29 Jun 2020, 17:35 Yes the chanks probably created to get rid of its muslim population, thats why few han chinese have died. Unfortunatly it has affected lots of other races too
Well Skippy, if the former Intelligence Chief made frivolous claims, then I'd be skeptical.

But he points to studies where he claims certain sequences of the virus had been at one point manipulated.

A similar claim was made a Nobel Prize winning French scientist who discovered the AIDS virus:

So their claims run counter to the conventional views held by the Medical Scientific Establishment which have steadfastly claimed that the virus originated from entirely natural sources. So, they have doubters with credentials, experience, advanced knowledge & access to other sources which state something entirely different.

So who are we to believe?

I'm not sure one way or the other.

But I have some doubts about the official account, since a previously unknown virus suddenly comes out of nowhere and overwhelms the planet.

Never know how to believe these days, eh?

Likewise, I don't even believe that the NHL is legitimate, and that it picks its Stanley Cup winners a year in advance to maximize its revenues/profits rather than in the interests of the Game.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 29 Jun 2020, 17:42 i'll just slowly back out of this conversation.... :(
V-E-R-R-R-Y slowly. :D Don't even flinch. =))))))

Skipper

Unread post by Skipper »

mimi wrote: 29 Jun 2020, 17:51
deadskinmask wrote: 29 Jun 2020, 17:42 i'll just slowly back out of this conversation.... :(
:D

V-E-R-R-R-Y slowly. :D Don't even flinch. =))))))
:D

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Awesome idea amigo

cc

Unread post by cc »

J0E wrote: 29 Jun 2020, 17:45 Likewise, I don't even believe that the NHL is legitimate, and that it picks its Stanley Cup winners a year in advance to maximize its revenues/profits rather than in the interests of the Game.
ummm .. errr ...

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

cc wrote: 29 Jun 2020, 23:04
J0E wrote: 29 Jun 2020, 17:45 Likewise, I don't even believe that the NHL is legitimate, and that it picks its Stanley Cup winners a year in advance to maximize its revenues/profits rather than in the interests of the Game.
ummm .. errr ...
Well cc, ask yourself why Canadian teams never win anymore.

And the same goes for small market American teams.

It's always a Big City market or sunbelt teams which the NHL is expanding to.

Everything seems geared towards profit and viewership.

Plus the Las Vegas Knights, an expansion team, became contender in just their second season.

The NHL is fixed and set up to maximize profits, cc.

The Canadian teams have become their doormat & a fixture of show and pretend.

The professional game Canada created is no longer ours.

That's all the people who run that shit league care about anymore.
At least the NBA and NFL allow their small market teams to win once in a while.