An open letter to boob lovers - COVID, vaccines, passes and all that

Register accountRead the forum rules
Mad Serb

Re: An open letter to boob lovers

Unread post by Mad Serb »

I thought I would get more responses with creative topic name....

Anyhow, any comments? Eves, I understand you know thing or two about medicine?

Lochdubh

Re: An open letter to boob lovers

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Side boobage is frequently underappreciated, but it also can fly under the radar. Nipples send North Americans wild, but the sly under-boobage or side eye rules the roost without sounding an alarm in the censor shack.

Mad Serb

Re: An open letter to boob lovers - COVID, vaccines, passes and all that

Thanks Captain

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i'm thrilled that yall have your vaccine passports.... just remember how happy you are.... it'll be of some comfort when you're in line every 3 or 4 months to get a new jab.... i'm gonna say the going rate on vaccines then will be about 25 dollars per jab.... the side effects will increase as will your chances of dying.... but if you survive, you can go eat indoors at a restaurant.... you lucky devils.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Mad Serb

You will pay part of those $25

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Mad Serb wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 16:26 You will pay part of those $25
The non-kill shot'd by then will be like Moses' roaming tribe...off the modern 6G or 7G grid...grave diggers and scroungers...but free...

deadskinmask

Mad Serb wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 16:26 You will pay part of those $25
no, partner.... i won't be here.... ppl who didn't get jabbed will either be killed or in camps.... they can't let us be part of yalls society because when yall are consistently sick and ill, they can alleged that its 'a strange new variant' and not the vaccine itself.... if you had unvaccinated ppl in your area, it would be obvious that you will be getting sick at a much higher rate than them.... that wouldn't be good for them.... you need to stay calm and trust the science.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Mad Serb

A well intentioned thread with serious issue to discuss misfired. Not the first time, nor the last, unfortunately.

deadskinmask

Mad Serb wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 16:43 A well intentioned thread with serious issue to discuss misfired. Not the first time, nor the last, unfortunately.
we're having a discussion... and i'm quite serious.... whats the problem? you not like it so far? you gonna give me a bad Yelp review? come on, man.... i'm up for a promotion.... :(

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 16:44 Image
yeah.... i know.... :(

Sargent Smellibitz

Mad Serb wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 16:43 A well intentioned thread with serious issue to discuss misfired. Not the first time, nor the last, unfortunately.
I was serious with what I said... :(

deadskinmask

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 16:56
I was serious with what I said... :(
none of these ppl seem to have the ability to connect the dots.... every day is a surprise and such.... i bet they thought 'covid would be over by now'.... :D

Sargent Smellibitz

deadskinmask wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 17:11
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 16:56 I was serious with what I said... :(
none of these ppl seem to have the ability to connect the dots.... every day is a surprise and such.... i bet they thought 'covid would be over by now'.... :D
It will be good for bargaining power though....being the burial detail...

...cadavers are horrible at good trades. :D

Hugo Boss

Unread post by Hugo Boss »

I'm not jabbed, but they certainly are trying their best to force people to here, including losing your job and ending up homeless if you refuse.

I thought the Nuremburg Code outlaws forced medical procedures, but if we're going to ignore that Code, then we may as well start rounding up undesirables too while we're at it! We can start with the Jews, then move on to gypsies, homosexuals, and retards too!

To the extreme, I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
deadskinmask

ben franklin said - democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to eat for dinner.... the constitution is what kept lamb off the menu.... thats not in effect anymore and its dinnertime....:D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 16:56 I was serious with what I said... :(

I won't do it again...I promise. :D

K, wait...maybe not promise. I'm changing that to just making an effort. :D

deadskinmask

i like turtles.... i'm gonna try to keep liking turtles.... we need turtles.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

We do. :(

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

I've mentioned before that covid is going to be around for a while. It's not going away anytime soon.

Too much conspiracy on the jab...not to mention division.

I was online earlier reading nasty comments about the vaccine passport...the unvaxxed are very angry....people hoping restaurants will lose business and shut down and no one will support the pubs....fact IS...no one is going to stop eating out or using uber or door dash...no alcoholics are gonna voluntarily stop drinking at the pub...its just not going to happen. Atleast 80% of people are fully vaxxed in BC. The numbers will get higher when the 1st doses get their second.

:purdy:
deadskinmask

Berry Sweet wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 19:29
I've mentioned before that covid is going to be around for a while. It's not going away anytime soon.

Too much conspiracy on the jab...not to mention division.

I was online earlier reading nasty comments about the vaccine passport...the unvaxxed are very angry....people hoping restaurants will lose business and shut down and no one will support the pubs....fact IS...no one is going to stop eating out or using uber or door dash...no alcoholics are gonna voluntarily stop drinking at the pub...its just not going to happen. Atleast 80% of people are fully vaxxed in BC. The numbers will get higher when the 1st doses get their second.
yeah.... well.... enjoy your vaccine and all.... i like turtles.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I'm only ok with SOME of it...but the logic escapes me on some issues.

It makes no sense to me, that we must have a passport to go to a restaurant...but the servers, chefs...well...all restaurant staff is not required to have one. :blink: No sense at all.

They are mandating hospital staff to have passports to maintain their jobs...but are allowing hospital visitors, to visit without passports. :blink:

Start making sense...or start giving reasonable explanations for such contradictory restrictions.

deadskinmask

almost none of the illegal vermin oozing across our borders are vaccinated.... neither are those afghan sandworms they're bringing here.... :(

Sargent Smellibitz

deadskinmask wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 19:43 almost none of the illegal vermin oozing across our borders are vaccinated.... neither are those afghan sandworms they're bringing here.... :(
Spreading measles too...

deadskinmask

doesn't matter to me.... i'm leaving soon anyway.... :D

Sargent Smellibitz

Just wait... Marburg is the next "in" virus... :D

deadskinmask

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 19:47 Just wait... Marburg is the next "in" virus... :D
theres no need for 'in' viruses.... these clot shot addicts will be lining up for 'variants' from now on anyway.... no need to even name the diseases anymore.... maybe they'll just assign numbers to new mutations.... or a system like they use for naming hurricanes.... :D

Berry Sweet

Something else will eventually pop up.

Berry Sweet

I dont care about restaurants, bars or pubs....but I do like the gym and outings. I also like to work and participate in things.

Restaurants, bars and pubs are not going to lose business....too many frequent certain places for company all the time...the Browns where I live is always busy...I dont know about the bars and pubs cause I don't go....but lots of alcoholics out there who aren't quitting anytime soon.