Australian Election

Register accountRead the forum rules
Sargent Smellibitz

Re: Australian Election

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

caskur wrote: 21 May 2022, 06:13
Reel wrote: 21 May 2022, 06:08 I worked on a few of the customs ships that do those intercepts. The agents had some crazy stories. Migrants tossing their babies in the water to force the agents to dive in and get them, breaking their own arms or running headlong into walls to force medical evacuation back to land, that sort of thing.
Labor is going to uphold the libs policy on boat people... again, we'll see.
Labor will destroy us...

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Australia is now entering the same phase that the United States did in the late 1980's where ethnic minorities are starting to break into the mainstream of politics, business, education and the media. A lady holding an important position in Canberra's parliament is a Malaysian-born Chinese.

I know that this is all very upsetting to racist egg nogs like Skipper and Scouse because they want lily white countries. Yet it is a mixed world much as the Roman Empire became in its later stages, and the white purists can throw all the fits they like. Albanese would become the first non-Anglo-Celtic prime minister. These changes were set into motion way back in 1973 when newly elected Prime Minister Gough Whitlam scrapped the White Australia policy. I an sure many Australian racists hate Mr. Whitlam the way Canadian bigots on this forum hate the Trudeaus, both father and son.

Happy cursing, you rednecks. Have your blood pressure medication handy.....you'll need it.

Sargent Smellibitz

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 21 May 2022, 07:51 Australia is now entering the same phase that the United States did in the late 1980's where ethnic minorities are starting to break into the mainstream of politics, business, education and the media. A lady holding an important position in Canberra's parliament is a Malaysian-born Chinese.

I know that this is all very upsetting to racist egg nogs like Skipper and Scouse because they want lily white countries. Yet it is a mixed world much as the Roman Empire became in its later stages, and the white purists can throw all the fits they like. Albanese would become the first non-Anglo-Celtic prime minister. These changes were set into motion way back in 1973 when newly elected Prime Minister Gough Whitlam scrapped the White Australia policy. I an sure many Australian racists hate Mr. Whitlam the way Canadian bigots on this forum hate the Trudeaus, both father and son.

Happy cursing, you rednecks. Have your blood pressure medication handy.....you'll need it.
Shush.... you are an idiot on Australia.

soon

Unread post by soon »

i may bee an idiot too but 'mate-ocracy' sounds like a perfect description of the previous parliament.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Sargent Smellibitz

You are...

soon

Unread post by soon »

i think you know what i think of your opinion.

Sargent Smellibitz

You don't think adequately and so I have no idea what you're thinking because you're a retarded and mind-numbingly stupid birth defect with limbs and an unvetted internet connection.

soon

Unread post by soon »

all i know is you'd have been working the whole time if you were a reasonable person.

soon

Unread post by soon »

i got yer fair dinkum right here mate.

Sargent Smellibitz

You're an idiot and you're too stupid to cotton on to that fact...

Sorry...not sorry.

Better luck in your next life.... maybe you could reincarnate as a mouse, grasshopper, or cockroach.... :(

soon

Unread post by soon »

suit yourself.

Vivek_Golikeri

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 21 May 2022, 08:03 Shush.... you are an idiot on Australia.
I'll admit I've never been there in person. Yet I am both a former journalist and a scholar, writer and poet with four books so far on Amazon. You can call me an idiot if you choose..... I have been called worse and am still here. What you eggnogs on this forum need to grasp is that western civilization is going the way of the Roman Empire. Rome was overwhelmed by the same "barbarian" tries she had previously conquered. Indeed, the last emperor was an ethnic German.

The future belongs to us colored races, and you rednecks will have no choice but to dance to our tune. Since Columbus and DaGama, western civilization has got where it is today by the robbery and genocide of other races. Today the West is crumbling and we are all over you like rats swarming over a cake!

Curse all you like, Smellibitz. As a song goes "I have sunshine in a bag.....the future is coming on....."

Sargent Smellibitz

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 21 May 2022, 09:44
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 21 May 2022, 08:03 Shush.... you are an idiot on Australia.
I'll admit I've never been there in person. Yet I am both a former journalist and a scholar, writer and poet with four books so far on Amazon. You can call me an idiot if you choose..... I have been called worse and am still here. What you eggnogs on this forum need to grasp is that western civilization is going the way of the Roman Empire. Rome was overwhelmed by the same "barbarian" tries she had previously conquered. Indeed, the last emperor was an ethnic German.

The future belongs to us colored races, and you rednecks will have no choice but to dance to our tune. Since Columbus and DaGama, western civilization has got where it is today by the robbery and genocide of other races. Today the West is crumbling and we are all over you like rats swarming over a cake!

Curse all you like, Smellibitz. As a song goes "I have sunshine in a bag.....the future is coming on....."
So you've never been here in person, I've spent extensive time in North and South America, my ancestors were sailing back and forth between the now so called New World and the Northern Atlantic long before Columbus had a feel around under his sheets for his tiny Italian prick.

But you... YOU of all people want to lecture to me about race?

:D :D :D

Go fuck yourself, you 20th Century subjugated fart skinned curry eating shit prick.... :D

Skipper

Unread post by Skipper »

:D

Vivek_Golikeri

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 21 May 2022, 09:58
So you've never been here in person, I've spent extensive time in North and South America, my ancestors were sailing back and forth between the now so called New World and the Northern Atlantic long before Columbus had a feel around under his sheets for his tiny Italian prick. But you... YOU of all people want to lecture to me about race?

Go fuck yourself, you 20th Century subjugated fart skinned curry eating shit prick.... :D
Your ancestors sailed to America before Columbus.....are you referring to the Vikings? Interesting that you hate Italians as well as Indians. I really don't care what you think of me. Yet tell us what you did in North and South America. Were you in the military?

Sargent Smellibitz

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 21 May 2022, 11:03
So you've never been here in person, I've spent extensive time in North and South America, my ancestors were sailing back and forth between the now so called New World and the Northern Atlantic long before Columbus had a feel around under his sheets for his tiny Italian prick. But you... YOU of all people want to lecture to me about race?

Your ancestors sailed to America before Columbus.....are you referring to the Vikings? Interesting that you hate Italians as well as Indians. I really don't care what you think of me. Yet tell us what you did in North and South America. Were you in the military?
You ask a lot of stupid questions...

..and no, I never joined the stupid military.

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 21 May 2022, 09:44 I'll admit I've never been there in person. Yet I am both a former journalist and a scholar, writer and poet with four books so far on Amazon. You can call me an idiot if you choose..... I have been called worse and am still here. What you eggnogs on this forum need to grasp is that western civilization is going the way of the Roman Empire. Rome was overwhelmed by the same "barbarian" tries she had previously conquered. Indeed, the last emperor was an ethnic German.

So you've never been here in person, I've spent extensive time in North and South America, my ancestors were sailing back and forth between the now so called New World and the Northern Atlantic long before Columbus had a feel around under his sheets for his tiny Italian prick.

But you... YOU of all people want to lecture to me about race?

:D :D :D

I warned you once where the real racism lays. My grandmother warned me. I never believed her like you never believed me but they're showing their hand more openly these days.

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 21 May 2022, 11:03

he never said he hated Italians... He said one of his Italian ancestors had a tiny Prick. You like to embellish .... ?

Sargent Smellibitz

caskur wrote: 21 May 2022, 19:21
Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 21 May 2022, 11:03 Your ancestors sailed to America before Columbus.....are you referring to the Vikings? Interesting that you hate Italians as well as Indians. I really don't care what you think of me. Yet tell us what you did in North and South America. Were you in the military?
he never said he hated Italians... He said one of his Italian ancestors had a tiny Prick. You like to embellish .... ?
I'm not anything Italian..

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 21 May 2022, 21:35
caskur wrote: 21 May 2022, 19:21 he never said he hated Italians... He said one of his Italian ancestors had a tiny Prick. You like to embellish .... ?
I'm not anything Italian..
Are you sure?.... I believe your pantry is full of pasta sauce and pasta and pizza was a New York innovation.

Sargent Smellibitz

caskur wrote: 22 May 2022, 01:51
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 21 May 2022, 21:35 I'm not anything Italian..
Are you sure?.... I believe your pantry is full of pasta sauce and pasta and pizza was a New York innovation.
Pasta and pizza are very much Italian....

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

pasta came from china.... but yall go ahead and be weird.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
caskur

Unread post by caskur »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 22 May 2022, 02:00
caskur wrote: 22 May 2022, 01:51 Are you sure?.... I believe your pantry is full of pasta sauce and pasta and pizza was a New York innovation.
Pasta and pizza are very much Italian

Join here... we are decamping from ntb1

https://newstalkback2.proboards.com/

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

deadskinmask wrote: 22 May 2022, 02:17 pasta came from china.... but yall go ahead and be weird.... :(
Bullshitto!!!

deadskinmask

chinese were making pasta long before italians got around to it.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Sargent Smellibitz

Dinosaurs were eating chickens way before humans...

deadskinmask

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 22 May 2022, 03:00 Dinosaurs were eating chickens way before humans...
"dinosaur fossils" almost all have soft tissue still intact and trace amounts of carbon.... most likely they 'ate chicken' at the same fuckin time we did.... :(

Sargent Smellibitz

Neanderthals maybe, but not homosapiens....

deadskinmask

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 22 May 2022, 04:17 Neanderthals maybe, but not homosapiens....
thats a fascinating point.... neanderthals.... even today, you can find some pretty fuckin outrageous skeletons with ppl still wrapped around them.... but you find a few from a couple of thousand years ago and 'theorize' a whole race of ppl.... ppl who 'evolved' into us.... fish/monkey hybrids on a big spinning ball that started with a great big explosion.... because why not.... millions and millions of years ago and such.... but with soft tissue and trace amounts of carbon.... because thats totally normal.... :D

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

Mankind is only 6 thousand years old...

Every skeleton found is a complete extinct animal and not one animal morphing into another.

I can't believe fools still believe in evolution.