Are you feeling culturally enriched today?

Register accountRead the forum rules
Pantalon de Singe

Are you feeling culturally enriched today?

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
Lochdubh

Re: Are you feeling culturally enriched today?

Unread post by Lochdubh »

That's some chicago-shit right there.

Welcome to the third (3rd) world Tee-Towne.

Internet shopping will allow you to avoid that kind of craaaaaap. Gubmint won't do much about it, and there will be more of it over time as the "kids" realize it will not be punished.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Merica. :thumbup: Sounds like you’d better get used to it. That shit doesn’t exist in the 3rd world I live in. Dere dere. What to do? Let’s blame the other guy.. Maybe it might work out for ya?

Lochdubh

Well, I'm not about to blame myself for other people's crime.

/just sayin'. :D

Skipper

Unread post by Skipper »

Disgusting

"Why is it socially acceptable to fart openly in India, but in the west it frowned upon?

AskIndia
It is well known that Indians typically fart in the open and I appreciate that about the culture because I see a fart no different from a burp.. it needs to come out and makes no sense to keep it in because you can get kidney stones.

But here in the west, if we burp it is ok.. not farts. I don't understand where the line gets drawn. This is a bodily function and so what?"

weebles

Unread post by weebles »

I guess you never been crop dusting :D

Lochdubh

.............on an elevator

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Skipper wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:56 Disgusting. "Why is it socially acceptable to fart openly in India, but in the west it frowned upon?

AskIndia
It is well known that Indians typically fart in the open and I appreciate that about the culture because I see a fart no different from a burp.. it needs to come out and makes no sense to keep it in because you can get kidney stones. But here in the west, if we burp it is ok.. not farts. I don't understand where the line gets drawn. This is a bodily function and so what?"
Indians do not deem it acceptable to fart openly. That is Skipper Hate disinformation. However, like Arabs, they do indeed deem it okay to burp at the dinner table.