YouTube is screwed

Register accountRead the forum rules
Sargent Smellibitz

YouTube is screwed

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Things I could quickly search up a mere 5-10 years ago don't even exist on the platform and when you toggle between websites, videos, news, and images... you just don't get anything approaching what was once there.

Fuck Google.

Berry Sweet

Re: YouTube is screwed

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

I noticed myself I couldn't find certain videos from 10 years ago. I searched and searched..nothing.

There was a lot of good entertaining stuff 10+ years ago. But it's all disappeared. I did come across one video that was 17 years ago. All the other stuff I remember watching at that time is all gone. It's like YouTube filtered and deleted everything that was actually interesting.

I remember watching videos of the FEMA camps and the conspiracies behind it. There were a lot of recordings of the site and people talking to officers around the sites..can't find any of it.

:purdy:
soon

Unread post by soon »

google's new motto should bee do as much evil as you can.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

I heard Columbia Helicopters was taking one of their Vertols to Europe to work for Heliswiss and it's here on YouTube.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
Oscar Mayer

Stop being a whiny little bitch, men don't like that

"Paranoia strikes deep
Oscar Mayer

Nobody likes whiners, especially men

"Paranoia strikes deep
Oscar Mayer

Thing about you Sweaty Beets is you're a victim by your own choice. You never say anything good about your life but always about how you're being used, mostly by men you say and I take affront of that. Men

"Paranoia strikes deep
Berry Sweet

Oscar Mayer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 11:07 Thing about you Sweaty Beets is you're a victim by your own choice. You never say anything good about your life but always about how you're being used, mostly by men you say and I take affront of that. Men
I've actually been talking about some of the good things I've been upto lately. I refuse to give exact details of what I'm doing and which direction I'm going in...that's my business. But I have talked about it.

The thing with you Oscar, you're a miserable old man. The only things you want to see in others, are miserable things...abd you miserably post about them as well.

I live in your head rent free. You got so much misery going on in your head, Oscar. It's kind of impossible for you to have happy thoughts at this point.

You need to watch some Bob Ross. His voice and painting is quite therapeutic. I leave his show on TV for my cats when I go out or doing stuff around the house.
I went to movie last week and bought a Boss Ross tin with candies in it...its labeled as "Happy Little Tree Mints". I don't care about the mints, I just had to have the tin!!

**** where are all these horrible miserable posts of me talking about men constantly? And why are you so focused on this topic? Did a woman IRL hurt your feelings? So you have to come here and obsess about me for some fucked up reason?

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

fuckin bob ross.... that motherfucker is the king of chill.... bless his heart.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Berry Sweet

Oscar is a victim to life in general.

Angry at women, angry at urbanites, angry about his poo bag, angry about the young generation not working, angry he didn't go missing picking mushrooms...we can't keep up Oscar. Honestly, I don't care. I got other things going on that are far more important than your incoherent ramblings.

Berry Sweet

deadskinmask wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 11:26 fuckin bob ross.... that motherfucker is the king of chill.... bless his heart.... :D
:thumbup: :D

Oscar Mayer

Berry Sweet wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 11:28 Oscar is a victim to life in general.

Angry at women, angry at urbanites, angry about his poo bag, angry about the young generation not working, angry he didn't go missing picking mushrooms...we can't keep up Oscar. Honestly, I don't care. I got other things going on that are far more important than your incoherent ramblings.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Oscar Mayer

"Paranoia strikes deep
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Oi, Oscar... stop fucking up threads with your shitbaggery, thnx...

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Berry Sweet wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 11:28
deadskinmask wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 11:26 fuckin bob ross.... that motherfucker is the king of chill.... bless his heart.... :D
:thumbup: :D
you know that man has battled some demons to get where he is.... and theres no telling how many ppl hes helped through some dark times.... hes badass for real.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Berry Sweet

He is badass. He was a master Sargent in Alaska. He did his service to his country. And then carried over to other various jobs and painting.

Bob Ross rose and kept going. He didn't whine and cry like Oscar.

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 05:32 Things I could quickly search up a mere 5-10 years ago don't even exist on the platform and when you toggle between websites, videos, news, and images... you just don't get anything approaching what was once there.

Fuck Google.
Your frustration and anger are totally understandable. But is this because Google is screwing up the content, or because those posters fro a decade ago just removed their stuff? Remember, Google can't stop people from folding up what they do.