Jew York Trafficking Tunnels

Register accountRead the forum rules
SCOUSE

Re: Jew York Trafficking Tunnels

Unread post by SCOUSE »

This level of chutzpah is unprecedented... proof right here that the so called "fact checkers" are full of sh1t. :D

The claim: Old mattresses and booster seats were found in tunnels beneath New York City synagogue

Our rating: False
This simply didn't happen. A New York Department of Buildings spokesperson said investigators found nothing in the tunnel besides dirt, tools and debris. The single passageway was discovered next door to the synagogue, not connected to it.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/fact ... 206805007/

Don't believe your lying eyes, goy!

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

they've already poured em full of concrete.... anything worth investigating is covered up and gone.... flint still has no water to drink. maui is still smoking. but at least theres no jew holes.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
evs

Unread post by evs »

Fact checkers = neoliberal bots all of them. By checking they mean checking against the agenda.

~ plaid ~
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Come on Anal, oscturd and Reelfag... let's hear you ridiculous jew apologists explain this one. :D

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

but 6 MILLION.... OY VEY.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
evs

Unread post by evs »

Don’t make me fiddle on the roof:)

~ plaid ~
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

While we're on the subject of k1ke "fact checkers" and their bs...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... raphy.html

asal

Unread post by asal »

SCOUSE wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 07:19 Come on Anal, oscturd and Reelfag... let's hear you ridiculous jew apologists explain this one. :D
I said it's sus. That means suspicious. I'm inferring that there's definitely something going on. i.e., if you can understand this because I'm not writing in the schizoid font you love or all caps - something was going on, for sure. Drugs, traficking, harbouring, who knows?

If I write it a billion times will you ever understand? Just because they're jewish doesn't mean anything spectacular - people in that particular synagogue were up to something. How many people knew about it - I'm not paying attention to whether or not that was described. You're not a good source of information as you have a slight agenda. One answer to everything = Scouse. I stubbed my toe - therefore someone jew~ish is behind it, right daddy?

Get in on it.
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Don't be retarded. I just state the facts and unlike some around here, I'm not afraid to be critical of certain protected groups.

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

SCOUSE wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 07:10 A lot of Jewish sex offenders flee to Israel to escape justice.
Not any more! The Israeli government has begun arresting them and sending them back to face justice in their countries of origin. The Law of Return was amended decades ago to deny citizenship to a Jew of criminal character or history. Meir Lansky, Jewish American mobster, tried to get in and Golda Meir stopped it.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

evs wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 07:19 27

Don’t make me fiddle on the roof:)
Only naked in front of Fatso. Pure class

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

evs wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 07:19 19

Fact checkers = neoliberal bots all of them. By checking they mean checking against the agenda.
Nothing like genocide to make someone like you content. Sick woman