Several members of Vancouver's gay community are reporting that Joe has died of covid

Register accountRead the forum rules
Pantalon de Singe

Several members of Vancouver's gay community are reporting that Joe has died of covid

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

He contracted it on public transit because he wasn't wearing a mask.

RIP Joe, you old homo :‎(

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
Pantalon de Singe

Re: Several members of Vancouver's gay community are reporting that Joe has died of covid

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

Please feel free to post your eulogies here.

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
soon

Re: Several members of Vancouver's gay community are reporting that Joe has died of covid

Unread post by soon »

dammit, i didn't get to show him this mask. it also doubles as a collectors item.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

There is a deadly strain of rectum covid? :blink:

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

You’d know rectum COVID better than anyone.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Please shuddup, Dementia'd Diddler

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Sorry DD. Ya should have got your vaccinations. Like most intelligent folks. Then again you’re used to screwing yourself.