Happy birthday to me.

Register accountRead the forum rules
Lochdubh

Re: Happy birthday to me.

Unread post by Lochdubh »

asal wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 22:07 Of course your birthday coincides with the resurrection of Jesus! Happy Birthday Edsel! Happy Easter everyone!
POTUS Biden observed the day as Trans Visibility Day

Sam Brinton took the day off.

asal

Unread post by asal »

Lochdubh wrote: 02 Apr 2024, 07:12
asal wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 22:07 Of course your birthday coincides with the resurrection of Jesus! Happy Birthday Edsel! Happy Easter everyone!
POTUS Biden observed the day as Trans Visibility Day

Sam Brinton took the day off.
Tanzanuts. They stole a Tanzanian fashion designer's luggage, wore the clothes in official photographs and lost their security clearance. Not a long employment term June-December, 2022.

Trans Visibility day is a set day.

Get in on it.
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Fuck Trans Visibility Day.

Markus

Unread post by Markus »

mimi wrote: 01 Apr 2024, 21:48
Markus wrote: 01 Apr 2024, 20:31 Are you thanking yourself for starting a thread wishing a happy birthday to yourself?
Fuck off already you moronic, hypocritical attention whore.
I'm always surprised at how much you seem to NEED to respond to Eddy's posts. You don't contribute much on a day to day basis, but you are always there to respond to his posts. What's that all about ? :worry:
Not true. I haven't responded to any of the abusive PMs Eddie sent me in the last three months.

I respond to other posters as well, but you seem to overlook that fact and only notice my replies to Eddy. What's that all about?

NO FLESH SHALL BE SPARED
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Markus wrote: 02 Apr 2024, 17:28
mimi wrote: 01 Apr 2024, 21:48 I'm always surprised at how much you seem to NEED to respond to Eddy's posts. You don't contribute much on a day to day basis, but you are always there to respond to his posts. What's that all about ? :worry:
Not true. I haven't responded to any of the abusive PMs Eddie sent me in the last three months.

I respond to other posters as well, but you seem to overlook that fact and only notice my replies to Eddy. What's that all about?
:D ....TOUCHÉ :D

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

He is a liar. I never pmed him anything abusive. And he couldn't respond if he wanted to. I've had him blocked for a long time.

Winning.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I see one of his many accounts has been shut down. The one called dizzy. The other ones should be shut down as well.

Winning.
Pantalon de Singe

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 01 Apr 2024, 23:14 Eddie is a fuckwit though.... if we're being honest here.

but he's OUR fuckwit!

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS