I Just Completed My Funeral / Burial Arrangements

Register accountRead the forum rules
extralegs2020

I Just Completed My Funeral / Burial Arrangements

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

Yes.
I am one step closer to Heaven.
Now, my heirs will not have to bother with the hassles. All they will need to do is to collect their inheritance from me when I pass on.
I made a big statement to-day.
I will be buried in Sunni Muslim style. With my head pointing towards the Qibla in Mecca.
Plus, the Masjid will get the money and take care of my remains.
I shall die a Muslim, in Islam, and I shall be buried as such. That's my big statement.
My name will appear on the stone; plus the fact that I am a "Hajji". I have done my Pilgrimage to Mecca, or my Hajj.
My birth date and death date will also appear.
And that's it. That's all. It's exactly the same for everybody, for all Muslims. Nothing else may be added. Nothing else may be omitted. Nothing else may be changed.
There are no other options or frills. You do not get any different treatment from any other Muslim, whether he be a King or a beggar.
One size fits all.
And the cost? Get this (and see how it compares with the Christians):
Burial Plot: $800.00.
Cemetery opening and closing charges: $4,341.75.
Funeral And Burial Ceremonies And Rituals: $1,287.00.
Grand Totals: $6,428.75.
The opening and closing of the cemetery means that the grave has to be dug; and then the body placed inside, and then the grave is filled up again.
As you can see, most of the cost accrues to the cemetery. The Masjid gets little of it.
There is no coffin. The body is wrapped in cotton cloth bandages. Then, it is taken to the site and placed in the ground. The cadaver has to actually rest on the Earth itself. There is only a concrete restraining wall around the body, but no actual container for it.
All for under $6,500.00.
How does that compare with "Christian" prices?

Now let's talk of the Afterlife.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
SCOUSE

Re: I Just Completed My Funeral / Burial Arrangements

Unread post by SCOUSE »

I could have dug you a hole in some nice remote field somewhere and dumped you in it for half that price...

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

I'd help Scouse and serve tea and biscuits to the mourners.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I will be cremated.

Winning.
Bonkerfist

Unread post by Bonkerfist »

extralegs2020 wrote: 06 Aug 2019, 21:21 Yes.
I am one step closer to Heaven.
Now, my heirs will not have to bother with the hassles. All they will need to do is to collect their inheritance from me when I pass on.
I made a big statement to-day.
I will be buried in Sunni Muslim style. With my head pointing towards the Qibla in Mecca.
Plus, the Masjid will get the money and take care of my remains.
I shall die a Muslim, in Islam, and I shall be buried as such. That's my big statement.
My name will appear on the stone; plus the fact that I am a "Hajji". I have done my Pilgrimage to Mecca, or my Hajj.
My birth date and death date will also appear.
And that's it. That's all. It's exactly the same for everybody, for all Muslims. Nothing else may be added. Nothing else may be omitted. Nothing else may be changed.
There are no other options or frills. You do not get any different treatment from any other Muslim, whether he be a King or a beggar.
One size fits all.
And the cost? Get this (and see how it compares with the Christians):
Burial Plot: $800.00.
Cemetery opening and closing charges: $4,341.75.
Funeral And Burial Ceremonies And Rituals: $1,287.00.
Grand Totals: $6,428.75.
The opening and closing of the cemetery means that the grave has to be dug; and then the body placed inside, and then the grave is filled up again.
As you can see, most of the cost accrues to the cemetery. The Masjid gets little of it.
There is no coffin. The body is wrapped in cotton cloth bandages. Then, it is taken to the site and placed in the ground. The cadaver has to actually rest on the Earth itself. There is only a concrete restraining wall around the body, but no actual container for it.
All for under $6,500.00.
How does that compare with "Christian" prices?

Now let's talk of the Afterlife.
Did you dieded!?

RIP you crazy muzzie!