Do you think Sargent Smellibitz dressed in full drag when he was pretending to be a woman for several years?

Register accountRead the forum rules
Edward

Do you think Sargent Smellibitz dressed in full drag when he was pretending to be a woman for several years?

Unread post by Edward »

When he called himself Dinky Dianna and unsuccessfully tried to seduce men on the forum? I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he painted his face and wore trashy women's clothing.

Winning.
Sargent Smellibitz

Re: Do you think Sargent Smellibitz dressed in full drag when he was pretending to be a woman for several years?

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

I can only guess what Dead'wood posted but I couldn't be arsed because he's got a stiffy for DD, like Seaboobs does.

Seamajor

Re: Do you think Sargent Smellibitz dressed in full drag when he was pretending to be a woman for several years?

Unread post by Seamajor »

Try a limp penis DD. Hermaphrodites smell gokie. You were stuck on Odie. All woman, right?

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

You know what hermaphrodites smell like in real life?

That's an Own Goal... :D

Bonkerfist

Unread post by Bonkerfist »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 18:24 You know what hermaphrodites smell like in real life?

That's an Own Goal... :D
Still selling this bullshit?

Bonkerfist

You’re both little nobodies and a pair of fuckwits!

Seamajor

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 05:34 Does my penis smell like your colon?
Ask Frank.

Seamajor

Bonkerfist wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 05:42 I think your penis smells envious!
:thumbup: Enjoy amigo

Bonkerfist

Seamajor wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 07:15
Bonkerfist wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 05:42 I think your penis smells envious!
:thumbup: Enjoy amigo
In all honesty…I felt that you and your leftist mob over at Basturd Fabrication helped destroy the mismanaged delusion. Just my opinion no doubt!

Seamajor

Another message board you can’t post in?

Bonkerfist

Seamajor wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 07:47 Another message board you can’t post in?
Another? Was there ever a list old man? I run several successful businesses…I don’t have the time to waste on petty forums. Time is money!

Seamajor

Cleaning up DDs bed messes? Must be lucrative. Aside from that you’re a failure. I’m sorry