The Tartan Dragon

Hornung

Re: The Tartan Dragon

Unread post by Hornung »

Gary Choking the Chicken, you must be a f*cking racist moron with shite for brains to think that Hornungism spammed by the racist idiot moron troll Gambino in a little read discussion group would show up in Oxford English dictionary.

Hornung

Unread post by Hornung »

duplicate post

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

:D

Gary Oak

Unread post by Gary Oak »

If Hornungism isn't in the Oxford dictionary then at least it oughta be :drinks:
Gary Oak wrote:
GAMBINO wrote:Hornungism

Not being able ever to get a root

Whatta fucken MINDA mong Downs syndrome cookie boy wishywash

Oh the shame of his momma

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hornungism in the Oxford English dictionary in the near future :drinks:

Hornung

Unread post by Hornung »

Gary Oak wrote:If Hornungism isn't in the Oxford dictionary then at least it oughta be :drinks:
Only an illiterate arsewipe piece of shite, moron lying sinophobic conspiracy theory racist nutcase like you who thinks that that racist poor selling Tartan Dragon is a epic novel. What is the matter Gary Choking the Chicken, your brain is so full of shite, that you don't know who E. W. Hornung is, after being reminded upteem times?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_William_Hornung
Hornungism was not in the Oxford dictionary when E. W. Hornung was writing in the famous British magazine the Strand or when his book and novels were turned in to TV show, radio shows, and movies.
Only an illiterate arsewipe piece of shite, moron lying sinophobic conspiracy theory racist nutcase like you Gary Choking the Chicken would keep on insisting that Hornungism isn't in the Oxford dictionary because you said so. Yeah right.

It seems that your racist, sinophobic, homophobic nutcase friend Shen Li is abusing her moderation right on the racist Chinese Asian Forum by continuously banning me with this moronic reason with your stupid nonresistant word Hornungism.

Information
You have been permanently banned from this board.
Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.
Reason given for ban: Hornungism <<< Another idiotic reason by from the racist, sinophobic, homophobic nutcase Shen Li.
A ban has been issued on your IP address.

It is obvious that racist, sinophobic, homophobic nutcase Shen Li has shite for brains when trying to ban my vast number of proxy IP addresses as well as my U.B.C. IP addresses.

Try as you might, Gary Choking the Chicken, nobody believes in an illiterate arsewipe piece of shite, moron lying sinophobic conspiracy theory racist nutcase like you especially when you and Shen Li has a lot of homophobic, racial motivated lying insult forums against me on several threads on several forums.

Gary Oak

It appears that Little Horny:poop: Dung has forgotten to take your meds again :w00t!:

Q ] What do you call a sheep tied to a pole in the middle of a field ?

A ] A Hornung recreation area

Hornung

Unread post by Hornung »

What is the matter, Gary Choking the Chicken? Nobody believe in a f*cked in the head, racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory nutcase like you, that you have to continue with the same moronic insults on four threads on two forums. :thumbup:

Gary Oak

Your ex wife has some interesting things to say about why she is still a virgin too :morewine:

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married eleven times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

Husband #11 was the famous chinese dorkinuts Hornung [ no explanation needed.... of course ]

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!" :drunk:

Gary Oak

Here's the latest Tartan Dragon news :drinks:

Gary Oak wrote:
Real Woman got reading the epic illustrious historical novel The Tartan Dragon by John Maclean and couldn't put it down and is currently rereading it for the 11th time already
Word is that RW has enlisted friends and family members to act out scenes from the Tartan Dragon. No doubt she makes a fetching Dragon Lady, and, after a change of costume, a convincing Scots merchant.
Lochdubh

Private messageE-mail Lochdubh

Josey

Unread post by Josey »

The tartan dragon should be made compulsory reading for all immigrants to this country

Gary Oak

Great Real Woman will soon have more insights for us fans. :drinks:

Re: Excerpts from Tartin
by RealWoman » Yesterday, 07:18

I got 4 hours to kill on Thursday ... and I just can't wait to read some more of this epic historical novel by John Maclean

EU

Unread post by EU »

Gary come and get your reward...you truly deserve it.

cc la tarte wrote:It pains me to say this bruce, but Mel is apparently a far more effective troll than yourself.
Gary Oak

:scared: OMFG ! :scared: ALMOST 28,000 VIEWS ALREADY ! :scared: :drinks:

Gary Oak

:scared: OMFG ! :scared: OVER 28,000 VIEWS ALREADY ! :scared: :drinks:

EU

Unread post by EU »

and nobody reading it or reporting back on it...It's just God awful, bad prose, a vanity published piece of sht that you haven't been peddle no matter how much you spam on about it...jus sayin....

cc la tarte wrote:It pains me to say this bruce, but Mel is apparently a far more effective troll than yourself.
Gary Oak

STFU EU you zit faced tard :thumbdown:

Gary Oak

Here's a story for EU and the koolie virgin Hornydung

Gary Oak wrote:
There is a very good chance that Isael will survive and it is only because they had the common sense to implement the very effective and unfortunately necessary Muslim Freedom Wall and Muslim Freedom policy

When I was in Hong Kong working in a disco we introduced a policy that some other bars soon also adopted however though this policy wasn't my idea it was no other but Gary Oak The Great who coined the term for this policy Pakki Freedom. Now you see Hong Kong had no racism laws back then as everybody there knows the Hong Kongers hate everybody and especially mainlanders,British ,Nepalese,whites in general,blacks in general ,Indonesians etc.... This Pakki Freedom policy simply meant that we wouldn't allow pakkis to enter. We told the Nepalese doormen to simply not allow them in and the Nepalese are good at following directives as any British army personnel can confirm. We allowed Indians in though sometimes it was difficult to tell them apart but not of course too difficult once they were inside as they would start acting like idiots to the girls [ being muslim of course ] ,staring at their tits blatantly ,being abusive so the filipinas and indonesian girls stopped coming and the white guys who came for the girls stopped coming.The white guys bought lots of drinks, the girls bought some and the Pakkis of course bought none. So what you ended up with was a bar full of pakkis dancing with each other on the dance floor, acting like idiots, no girls and nobody else either. We brought in this very effective Pakki Freedom policy and this terrible situation was quickly corrected and a number of other bars seeing the success that we had with this Pakki Freedom policy followed suit like I mentioned earlier and also had great success with their own Pakki Freedom policy. I believe that all of Europe wished that they had the foresight to legistlate a Muslim Freedom policy too

Hornung

Unread post by Hornung »

Gary Oak wrote:Can't anyone have fun with hornhung ?
Yeah right, Gary Choking a Chicken. Your idea of fun is continued harassment with your racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory nutcase lies. No wonder you are a f*cked in the head degenerate Gary Choking a Chicken.

Gary Oak

:gscream:

Gary Oak

Where is that coollie virgin Hornydung ? He is a laugh a minute :thumbup:

Hornung

Unread post by Hornung »

Are you listen Gary Choking the Chicken? Keep it up Gary Choking the Chicken with your obsessive compulsive racist, homophobic and sexual lies and racial motivated hate driven spam on several thread on the Vancouver Forum. :w00t!: It would be a laugh a minute if the justice system cracked down on your continued cyberbullying harassment. :w00t!: .

VPD wants changes to Criminal Code to tackle cyber-bullying
Wants a maximum two-year prison term

Jason Howe April 25, 2013 11:24 am

VANCOUVER (NEWS1130) – Vancouver Police are calling for changes to the laws to help them better deal with cyber-bullying.

This comes as Ottawa looks to fast-track new legislation.

The police department is taking aim at bullying done through social media or with new technology; it’s proposing the country broaden the part of the Criminal Code that deals with false messages and indecent and harassing telephone calls. <<< Just like you, Gary Choking the Chicken with continued harassment for several months.

The law would come with a maximum two-year prison term.

Barry Cartwright of SFU’s School of Criminology agrees the laws need to catch up to the times.

“Cyber-bullying is very poorly policed. Cyberspace is big and generally people feel they can get away with just about anything in cyberspace.”

The prime minister has said police may need new tools to keep up with change.

Want to press your luck, Gary Choking the Chicken?
Nova Scotia introduces cyberbullying legislation
CTV Atlantic
Published Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:59PM ADT
Last Updated Thursday, April 25, 2013 6:50PM ADT

“Today we’re putting tools into the hands of victims, families and communities,” said Nova Scotia Justice Minister Ross Landry at today’s announcement.

The act will allow victims to apply for a court order to stop someone from bullying them online, will allow judges to order a person to stop contacting the victim electronically, or talking about them online.

A judge could also order a person to stop using a particular form of social media or other means of electronic communication and, in serious cases, a judge could order the confiscation of computers, tablets or smartphones.

“Violating a protection order would carry up to a $5,000 fine, a term in jail of up to six months, or both,
” says Landry.

The legislation would also allow victims to sue the cyberbully.

Gary Oak

:w00t!: :w00t!: :w00t!: :w00t!: Coollie Virgin Hornhung is getting funnier with age :thumbup: :drinks:

Gary Oak

How is the book going ? What page are you at and what's happening ? :thumbup:

Gary Oak

I want details, what's happening ? what page are you at ?

Gary Oak

and how did she die ?

Gary Oak

What page are you at now and what is happening ?

Gary Oak

We have a deal. stop welching and resume enjoying the epic illlustrious historical novel The Tartan Dragon by John Mclean

Gary Oak

Stop welching on our deal Woman ! :rules:

Gary Oak

you will have to order another copy then welcher ! :rules: