HEY DUCE

Register accountRead the forum rules
desmilie

Re: HEY DUCE

Unread post by desmilie »

right on the money wrote:Gun talk is stupid talk. and stupid men are just stupid. it doesn't mean we all need more stupidity and moire gun talk.
gun talk might be stupid talk but not more stupid than plain ol' stupid talk

FYI

Unread post by FYI »

desmilie wrote:
right on the money wrote:Gun talk is stupid talk. and stupid men are just stupid. it doesn't mean we all need more stupidity and moire gun talk.

You might want to want to re-think that post.

emily cummings

Unread post by emily cummings »

FYI wrote:
desmilie wrote:

yes, how about stupid talk?

What The Duce!

Unread post by What The Duce! »

ya it might be a good idea to delete this thread and the east indians be drug dealer ones. I try to generally stay away from racist stuff on memebee. I leave that for ddv

Disclaimer: This comment is for entertainment purposes only. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse its content and as such cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for said comment in any way. 2008 The Duce Corp.
duce ?

Unread post by duce ? »

don't post racist shit, and the OP is probably white, if it is the "kittens" poster I know.

just attack politics with politics, not skin colour. You make good points about some issues in the system, but many can't agree with you if you or the people who post to you choose race cards as your platform.

What The Duce!

duce ? wrote:don't post racist shit, and the OP is probably white, if it is the "kittens" poster I know.

just attack politics with politics, not skin colour. You make good points about some issues in the system, but many can't agree with you if you or the people who post to you choose race cards as your platform.
ya thats probably good advice

Disclaimer: This comment is for entertainment purposes only. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse its content and as such cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for said comment in any way. 2008 The Duce Corp.
emily cummings

yeah, what he^^ said:)

What The Duce!

oh well at least emily still loves me

I mean it

Unread post by I mean it »

sincerely.

because I know damn well that a sexy girl of any race was to say hello to you - you'd melt. so, think of those sexy girls, and refrain from race cards because you are fighting with boys.

when you are racist, you hurt those girls.

What The Duce!

i do tend to like attention from the ladies of all skin tones

emily cummings

The Duce wrote:ya it might be a good idea to delete this thread and the east indians be drug dealer ones. I try to generally stay away from racist stuff on memebee. I leave that for ddv
that's so sweet:)))

i'm quite speechless:))

um, not to say that i agree with ddv "abuse"... ddv was my baby.. and then they took it away:))

What The Duce!

that was then and this is now Emily

desmilie

FYI wrote:
desmilie wrote:

I don't think I need, but you might want to try harder to understand the meaning of it.

emily cummings

tru..

Unread post by Guest »

The Duce wrote:i do tend to like attention from the ladies of all skin tones
then think of them first, before you make a racist comment.

deal?

What The Duce!

ok i will try to keep that in my mind

E E D

Unread post by E E D »

I mean it wrote:sincerely.

because I know damn well that a sexy girl of any race was to say hello to you - you'd melt. so, think of those sexy girls, and refrain from race cards because you are fighting with boys.

when you are racist, you hurt those girls.
deep

What The Duce!

I put my dog to bed 1 hour ago with an extra blanket on top of her to keep her warm for the night since it get down to 60 in my bedroom now

emily cummings

M wrote:I know boys are racist because they compete with one another. But women like all races, and endure racism and sexism.

we get both parts.

it's time you men step up to plate and stop racism.

I'll work on the sexism part.

Thank you.
neat! how will you work on sexism part?

desmilie

Guest wrote:
The Duce wrote:i do tend to like attention from the ladies of all skin tones
then think of them first, before you make a racist comment.

deal?
That should make sense to anyone, but you never know.

emily cummings

The Duce wrote:I put my dog to bed 1 hour ago with an extra blanket on top of her to keep her warm for the night since it get down to 60 in my bedroom now
wow. that is cold

What The Duce!

Ya I set my furnace to come on at 60 and then when I wake up I use it to get the temp up to 70 and then set the therm for 60 again and use my fake wood stove electric heater to heat the living room and kitchen during the day and shut it off at bedtime

What The Duce!

if she finds it too cold I will put anothert heating pad under her night bed like the one I have in the living room on one of her other beds

E E D

Unread post by E E D »

emily cummings wrote:
The Duce wrote:I put my dog to bed 1 hour ago with an extra blanket on top of her to keep her warm for the night since it get down to 60 in my bedroom now
wow. that is cold
there is nothing better than sleeping in a cold room - you get to appreciate that blanket so mcuh... kinda kozy if you ask me....

What The Duce!

yes Im used to basement sleeping in Northern Ontario so Im used to cold rooms at night and having lots of blankets on the bed and flannel sheets because I always run a fan 365 on the bed to move air over me when I sleep

What The Duce!

ok have fun, im going to go pop a few tums and go watch Inspector Frost tv show in bed

!

Unread post by ! »

emily cummings wrote:
M wrote:I know boys are racist because they compete with one another. But women like all races, and endure racism and sexism.

we get both parts.

it's time you men step up to plate and stop racism.

I'll work on the sexism part.

Thank you.
neat! how will you work on sexism part?

been doing it since birth.

yes, but ...

Unread post by yes, but ... »

.;..how ?

by listening

Unread post by by listening »

I have a natural ability to record.