Copper

Register accountRead the forum rules
Munday

Re: Copper

Unread post by Munday »

J0E wrote:
Munday wrote:

jesus fucking Christ JOE........she's a woman.....there is no right answer.......DUH...move on
LOL! Well Munday, I'm slightly more charitable and politically correct than you are.
But hey, you're a self-proclaimed successful businessman. Why don't you take over her pennies for cash project? Show her how its done. I bet you could solve it in less than a day. I know I could. Possibly even find a local bank in her area that would accept them sans the 10% the coin sorter was asking for.

and deny her a chance to bathe in the spotlight with the clique paying rapt attention to her every utterance .....not a chance buddy......she loves this brainless, silly shit...the fawning is just a bonus... :thumbup:

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
runs with scissors

Unread post by runs with scissors »

Mimi hasn't had this much male attention since her days as a pole dancer...

Munday

Unread post by Munday »

Big Bone wrote:Mimi hasn't had this much male attention since her days as a pole dancer...

I bet she was spectacular....... :inlove:

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
RW

Unread post by RW »

What is not spectacular is the show you fucking blimp heads are putting on.

Just call me Little Miss Robinson.
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Munday wrote:
J0E wrote:
LOL! Well Munday, I'm slightly more charitable and politically correct than you are.
But hey, you're a self-proclaimed successful businessman. Why don't you take over her pennies for cash project? Show her how its done. I bet you could solve it in less than a day. I know I could. Possibly even find a local bank in her area that would accept them sans the 10% the coin sorter was asking for.
and deny her a chance to bathe in the spotlight with the clique paying rapt attention to her every utterance .....not a chance buddy......she loves this brainless, silly shit...the fawning is just a bonus... :thumbup:

:D LOL!

9 incher/160 IQ

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

I don't know if coinstar is even operating right now. The one in the Safeway near me has been out of service since the start of covid.

Fuc# 0ff.
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

The Coinstar at my store works. And you can use it to buy Bitcoin.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
asal

Unread post by asal »

Get in on it.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

:D

Cheeky monkey. :D

mimi