one more time....

asal

Re: one more time....

Unread post by asal »

"Fail" says the video. That's mature :tongue:

I would guess that where the Apollo was situated South America ended up being a little to the left. I saw where the video person lined up the continents to match a map image ... there are different map styles - the wrong map might not place South America accurately.

Get in on it.
IRISH KAM

Unread post by IRISH KAM »

give it up SKIN . :(

Only Muslims believe the earth is flat .

THERES A 3RD EUROPEAN WAR COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM
asal

Unread post by asal »

Apollo on top.

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

IRISH KAM wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:32 give it up SKIN . :(

and Irish.

Get in on it.
IRISH KAM

asal wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:33

and Irish.
And Irish What ?

asal

Unread post by asal »

IRISH KAM wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:34
asal wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:33

and Irish.
And Irish What ?
eat potatoes and get rained on.

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

Smart people believe things that are wrong all the time.

I don't even want to talk about myself. I was more racist before I experienced it myself - that's a safe example of something I've changed my mind on. Life is a learning experience. It's good to question things, and change your opinion, and leave it open to change your opinion again over and over again.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

asal wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:27 Because South America isn't in the picture? Maybe it's a little to the left. Maybe there's too much cloud.
look here. south america is fuckin missing.... this in not a misplaced tree.... this is an entire fuckin continent.... maybe too much cloud? lol. maybe too much NOT FUCKIN REAL.... as for your gif.... the one where the clouds don't move at all.... not a single bit. whatsoever.... in that whole time lapsed frame? really?

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
IRISH KAM

TIN FOIL Burkas have been PMd to every canadian here .

asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:41
asal wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:27 Because South America isn't in the picture? Maybe it's a little to the left. Maybe there's too much cloud.
look here. south america is fuckin missing.... this in not a misplaced tree.... this is an entire fuckin continent.... maybe too much cloud? lol. maybe too much NOT FUCKIN REAL.... as for your gif.... the one where the clouds don't move at all.... not a single bit. whatsoever.... in that whole time lapsed frame? really?
Because the map referenced in the youtube video might be wrong.

my gif where the clouds don't move a bit: the earth is YUUUUUUGE. It appears that the clouds don't move from 3:50 to 7:18 on account of the giganticness of our glorious earth.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

asal wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:44
deadskinmask wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:41
Because the map referenced in the youtube video might be wrong, waffle eater.

my gif where the clouds don't move a bit: the earth is YUUUUUUGE. It appears that the clouds don't move from 3:50 to 7:18 on account of the giganticness of our glorious earth.
which earth? because scientists say it is an oblate spheroid. pear shaped even.... that cartoon you showed me was round.... how many earths are there?

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
asal

Unread post by asal »

When you look at the gif - the clouds do move. Not radically, but they do. And consider how far away whatever it was that took the photo was to capture the moon and the earth in one photo. It is so beautiful. I'm so awed and grateful. Thank you for this discussion, I wouldn't normally see something like that.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

IRISH KAM wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:44 TIN FOIL Burkas have been PMd to every canadian here .
add or fuck off.... seriously. you can be an idiot downstairs.... :(

asal

Unread post by asal »

One earth.

There is but one earth. Those who worship more than one are infidels.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

asal wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:48 When you look at the gif - the clouds do move. Not radically, but they do. And consider how far away whatever it was that took the photo was to capture the moon and the earth in one photo. It is so beautiful. I'm so awed and grateful. Thank you for this discussion, I wouldn't normally see something like that.
nasa has admitted on several occasions, we cannot go past lower earth orbit.... how did they get that cartoon without faking it?

asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:52
asal wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:48 When you look at the gif - the clouds do move. Not radically, but they do. And consider how far away whatever it was that took the photo was to capture the moon and the earth in one photo. It is so beautiful. I'm so awed and grateful. Thank you for this discussion, I wouldn't normally see something like that.
nasa has admitted on several occasions, we cannot go past lower earth orbit.... how did they get that cartoon without faking it?
dsm, to discuss this we should have a reference of nasa saying that they cannot get past the lower earth orbit.

the next thing is to learn what the lower earth orbit is. I have no idea.

I found something to start with:

https://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstuden ... it-58.html

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

asal wrote: 16 May 2017, 16:08
deadskinmask wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:52
dsm, to discuss this we should have a reference of nasa saying that they cannot get past the lower earth orbit.

the next thing is to learn what the lower earth orbit is. I have no idea.

I found something to start with:

https://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstuden ... it-58.html
i found this -

deadskinmask

btw.... if the moon is orbiting the earth, in that gif - shouldn't the moons diameter change as it it goes around earth and closer to and then further from the camera.... its very unlikely its orbiting the 'satellite'.... :(

IRISH KAM

deadskinmask wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:48
IRISH KAM wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:44 TIN FOIL Burkas have been PMd to every canadian here .
Adding abuse posts , is adding Nothing .

Take ya idiot self down stairs , seriously . :(

asal

Unread post by asal »

I found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_Earth_orbit

the moon is 364,400 km away from earth at its perigee (closest to earth) = 252,000 miles (I prefer km because it's close to 365 which is easier to remember)

re your two questions - noted. in the gif, if the diameter changed wouldn't it be hard to detect? It's hard to see change in diameter in any object passing in an orbit in front of your eyes. It wouldn't be very much fun to measure.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

IRISH KAM wrote: 16 May 2017, 16:45
deadskinmask wrote: 16 May 2017, 15:48
Adding abuse posts , is adding Nothing .

Take ya idiot self down stairs , seriously . :(
i like you, goober. its no secret. even though you don't add fuckall to the board. and i rarely give you shit despite the way you talk to me.... i even defend you at times.... i gave you an entire thred in this sub. you can post anything you want within the rules. but you won't run through any of my other threds with your pedestrian plus one post bullshit.... this is the only warning you get. if you wanna post in here, i suggest you smarten up.... otherwise you can sit outside with the other window-lickers.... :(

deadskinmask

asal wrote: 16 May 2017, 16:46 I found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_Earth_orbit

the moon is 364,400 km away from earth at its perigee (closest to earth) = 252,000 miles (I prefer km because it's close to 365 which is easier to remember)

re your two questions - noted. in the gif, if the diameter changed wouldn't it be hard to detect? It's hard to see change in diameter in any object passing in an orbit in front of your eyes. It wouldn't be very much fun to measure.
low earth orbit is between 99 and 1,200 miles.... thats quite an amazing difference from where the moon is allegedly.... and - no. the size differential as it 'passed' would be extremely noticeable if their 'calculations' are correct because the 'earth' is their focal point.... as would be the suns glare on the moon which was also noticeably absent.... :(

IRISH KAM

:(

deadskinmask

IRISH KAM wrote: 16 May 2017, 17:07:(
i have a nice house here. you can rub your dick on the neighbors curtains.... :D

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

deadskinmask wrote: 16 May 2017, 17:09
i have a nice house here. you can rub your dick on the neighbors curtains.... :D
:D :D :thumbup:

Semen
IRISH KAM

deadskinmask wrote: 16 May 2017, 17:09
:D

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Martine suggested this.

Semen
CorsetKat

Unread post by CorsetKat »

deadskinmask wrote: 14 May 2017, 15:06
CorsetKat wrote: 14 May 2017, 11:52 I thank you for share my it, even though I haven't watched it yet.

I will, and I appreciate your concern.

:wub:
all good. i'm glad to see you. wish you'd be a regular guest but its cool.... :(
And I wish you'd post at my place but it's cool, I guess

I may curl up at the foot of your bed, and let you pet my head, but I can still eat your throat out.
deadskinmask

CorsetKat wrote: 20 May 2017, 11:35
deadskinmask wrote: 14 May 2017, 15:06
CorsetKat wrote: 14 May 2017, 11:52 I thank you for share my it, even though I haven't watched it yet.

I will, and I appreciate your concern.

:wub:
all good. i'm glad to see you. wish you'd be a regular guest but its cool.... :(
And I wish you'd post at my place but it's cool, I guess
i'm there daily and i have a wall for anyone wishing to talk to me directly.... :(