Schrödingers cat is a flat earth....

deadskinmask

Schrödingers cat is a flat earth....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

okay.... i give up.... yall motherfuckers win.... since theres no way for me to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the earth is flat, stationary and domed in the center of the universe.... i defer to yall motherfuckers superior logic -

we're on a big spinning ball that spins at 1000 miles per hour, orbits at 450,000 miles per hour, in a galaxy thats orbiting at 1 million miles an hour in a universe that is as observable as 93 billion lightyears wide, though we can't go further than 1,200 miles (if that).... and the center of our 4,000 mile deep earth is molten lava burning hotter than the motherfuckin sun, even though 7 miles is the deepest we've ever been.... and all of us are held onto this ball by an invisible, un-explainable, un-testable, un-recreatable force called gravity that works all the time except when it doesn't.... and anything that leaves the ground is subject to the coriolis effect except for when it isn't....

i knew logic would eventually prevail.... i'm glad i have brilliant bastards like yall for friends or i never would have figured this out. simply amazing.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
SCOUSE

Re: Schrödingers cat is a flat earth....

Unread post by SCOUSE »

It isn't provable fella, so I wouldn't bother trying to convince those who don't believe you.... people only believe what they want to. :D

I'm in the 'don't know' camp to be honest, but I do think there is a good chance that the earth is flat.

Its just one of those things that 'they' have decided for whatever reason that us sheeple are to be told that we live on a globe. God knows why.....

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
deadskinmask

SCOUSE wrote: 17 May 2017, 10:27 It isn't provable fella, so I wouldn't bother trying to convince those who don't believe you.... people only believe what they want to. :D

I'm in the 'don't know' camp to be honest, but I do think there is a good chance that the earth is flat.

Its just one of those things that 'they' have decided for whatever reason that us sheeple are to be told that we live on a globe. God knows why.....
i was in the 'don't know' camp also.... but fixed, domed and flat earth answered every one of my questions.... perfectly.... i even understand the importance of being told we live on a globe.... i understand all of it.... but hey, whatever.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

I enjoy this subject, but as you probably know the Jewish issue is a more pressing issue for me. :D

What is even more annoying is how most people either refuse to believe any of it or don't care.... So in that respect given your frustration about people's reaction to the flat earth debate, I feel your pain!

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
deadskinmask

SCOUSE wrote: 17 May 2017, 11:20 I enjoy this subject, but as you probably know the Jewish issue is a more pressing issue for me. :D

What is even more annoying is how most people either refuse to believe any of it or don't care.... So in that respect given your frustration about people's reaction to the flat earth debate, I feel your pain!
i want so badly to expose the jew, jesuit, catholic and freemason NWO.... seriously. but nobody wants to see it. its wild what ppl can look directly at and still not see.... :D

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

People only believe what they want to believe, I discovered that a long time ago. People on here would rather talk about bus timetables in Toronto or slag off users on BC.......

deadskinmask

SCOUSE wrote: 17 May 2017, 11:27 People only believe what they want to believe, I discovered that a long time ago. People on here would rather talk about bus timetables in Toronto or slag off users on BC.......
a forum is a forum is a forum.... you can talk about buses here or go talk about the stock market over there.... theres an equal amount of 'slag' on both forums.... and its the same idiots in each place.... great ppl discuss ideas, good ppl discuss events and horrible ppl discuss other ppl.... :(

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

deadskinmask wrote: 17 May 2017, 11:23
SCOUSE wrote: 17 May 2017, 11:20 I enjoy this subject, but as you probably know the Jewish issue is a more pressing issue for me. :D

i want so badly to expose the jew, jesuit, catholic and freemason NWO.... seriously. but nobody wants to see it. its wild what ppl can look directly at and still not see.... :D
www.weforum.org

deadskinmask

Lochdubh wrote: 17 May 2017, 12:11
deadskinmask wrote: 17 May 2017, 11:23

www.weforum.org
thats pretty neat.... i've not had much luck in the past with your links as they usually 404 for some reason.... let me ask you a question. you seem like a pretty gung-ho cat when it comes to posting.... witty, constant and enthusiastic.... so.... uh.... why do you not post in here much? is it the lack of traffic or a lack of interest?

Munday

Unread post by Munday »

deadskinmask wrote: 17 May 2017, 10:05 okay.... i give up.... yall motherfuckers win.... since theres no way for me to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the earth is flat, stationary and domed in the center of the universe.... i defer to yall motherfuckers superior logic -

we're on a big spinning ball that spins at 1000 miles per hour, orbits at 450,000 miles per hour, in a galaxy thats orbiting at 1 million miles an hour in a universe that is as observable as 93 billion lightyears wide, though we can't go further than 1,200 miles (if that).... and the center of our 4,000 mile deep earth is molten lava burning hotter than the motherfuckin sun, even though 7 miles is the deepest we've ever been.... and all of us are held onto this ball by an invisible, un-explainable, un-testable, un-recreatable force called gravity that works all the time except when it doesn't.... and anything that leaves the ground is subject to the coriolis effect except for when it isn't....

i knew logic would eventually prevail.... i'm glad i have brilliant bastards like yall for friends or i never would have figured this out. simply amazing.... :(
You're welcome buddy :thumbup:

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
deadskinmask

Munday wrote: 17 May 2017, 15:27
deadskinmask wrote: 17 May 2017, 10:05 okay.... i give up.... yall motherfuckers win.... since theres no way for me to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the earth is flat, stationary and domed in the center of the universe.... i defer to yall motherfuckers superior logic -

oh, munday.... its been a rough day for me, partner. i borrowed a sailing friend of mines gyroscope and showed a decent crowd of friends how the spinning rotating earth doesn't effect it.... i then told them that the slightest spin or rotation would be noticeable.... then when it hadn't registered any spinning or rotation, i asked them how they think thats possible from such a precision instrument.... and they said 'well.... us humans don't notice ourselves spinning and rotating either. so what?' fuckin alabama.... :(

Munday

Unread post by Munday »

deadskinmask wrote: 17 May 2017, 15:54

oh, munday.... its been a rough day for me, partner. i borrowed a sailing friend of mines gyroscope and showed a decent crowd of friends how the spinning rotating earth doesn't effect it.... i then told them that the slightest spin or rotation would be noticeable.... then when it hadn't registered any spinning or rotation, i asked them how they think thats possible from such a precision instrument.... and they said 'well.... us humans don't notice ourselves spinning and rotating either. so what?' fuckin alabama.... :(

Sorry about the depth of your audience. ..I suspect the only spinning and rotating in Alabami occurs during the negro spiritual revival and awakening festival held in August in Coontown .

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
deadskinmask

Munday wrote: 17 May 2017, 16:01
deadskinmask wrote: 17 May 2017, 15:54

Sorry about the depth of your audience. ..I suspect the only spinning and rotating in Alabami occurs during the negro spiritual revival and awakening festival held in August in Coontown .
yeah. i guess.... next festival, i will bring my trusty gyroscope and find out.... :D

Munday

Unread post by Munday »

On another note. ..I hope you caught the recent announcement of the 200th. visit to the international space station...a milestone for a non-existent enterprise

deadskinmask

Munday wrote: 17 May 2017, 16:04 On another note. ..I hope you caught the recent announcement of the 200th. visit to the international space station...a milestone for a non-existent enterprise
no. but i saw an episode of Star Trek last night. so that kinda counts.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Munday wrote: 17 May 2017, 16:04 On another note. ..I hope you caught the recent announcement of the 200th. visit to the international space station...a milestone for a non-existent enterprise
omg....not you too. You, I can see, just to be contrary. =))))
The space station can be seen with regular ol binoculars. We've seen it many times (without). Hub is a bit of an "all things aeronautic" freak.
You can find the coordinates....where and when it will be visible in your area. And there is no mistaking it for a plane, or a star, or a mystical dragon.
Talk about eyes wide shut.

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 17 May 2017, 17:50
The space station can be seen with regular ol binoculars. We've seen it many times (without). Hub is a bit of an "all things aeronautic" freak.
You can find the coordinates....where and when it will be visible in your area. And there is no mistaking it for a plane, or a star, or a mystical dragon.

when you actually 'go somewhere'.... theres no reason to fake it.... :(

asal

Unread post by asal »

Lochdubh wrote: 17 May 2017, 12:11
www.weforum.org
Lots of great topics!

Get in on it.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 17 May 2017, 18:00

The whole crux of conspiracy is disbelief. So you're saying they're faking it....and that's it ?
Any thoughts on what we were looking at?

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 17 May 2017, 18:42

The whole crux of conspiracy is disbelief. So you're saying they're faking it....and that's it ?
harnesses, green screens.... theres hours of mistakes.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 17 May 2017, 18:49

Or hours of things we don't have a full understanding of.

Are you saying you believe the International Space Station doesn't even exist?

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 17 May 2017, 18:54
deadskinmask wrote: 17 May 2017, 18:49
Or hours of things we don't have a full understanding of.

Are you saying you believe the International Space Station doesn't even exist?
there are constant green screen glitches, exposed harnesses, things that don't add up.... if you are somewhere, if you're doing something.... well.... why do you need camera tricks?

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Well....there's no trickery involved, when I get the coordinates that tell me the station will be passing over my house at 1 am....and I go out there and watch.....I can see it....at 1 am. And if there IS trickery....what AM I seeing. I can watch it approach....pass over....and watch until it passes.

deadskinmask

oh. ok.... so nevermind the 'moon landing' and nevermind the green screen glitches and harnesses glitches.... you can see something in the sky so all the fake bullshit is just some type of phenomenon.... lol. nasa fanboys ffs.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Just want to say too.....Youtube isn't research. While I also rely on youtube for all kinds of information....I'm somewhat comfortable with the notion that someone isn't going to lie to me about how to cook the perfect scallop. But there ARE subjects, that rely greatly on the agenda of the source. I'm entertained by them....but I hold a certain amount of skeptisim.....and I'm not an overly skeptic person.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 17 May 2017, 19:21 oh. ok.... so nevermind the 'moon landing' and nevermind the green screen glitches and harnesses glitches.... you can see something in the sky so all the fake bullshit is just some type of phenomenon.... lol. nasa fanboys ffs.... :D
No no....that's not fair. I'm not talking about the moon landing. I'm talking specifically about the international space station. Munday says it doesn't exist.....I'm saying it does.

....and that's without relying on any other source....I've seen it.

deadskinmask

i agree youtube is no substitute for research. i wholeheartedly agree. when i watch vids, i write down names and dates and cross-reference them. but when i'm posting em here, its because they have visuals that help or they are easier than typing on a fuckin playstation.... i would look up these ppl for yall if i could but i can't copy/paste anything much bigger than a web address so i can't bring it to yall.... thats why i post vids. but i crack books everyday now.... :(

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 17 May 2017, 19:30
deadskinmask wrote: 17 May 2017, 19:21 oh. ok.... so nevermind the 'moon landing' and nevermind the green screen glitches and harnesses glitches.... you can see something in the sky so all the fake bullshit is just some type of phenomenon.... lol. nasa fanboys ffs.... :D
No no....that's not fair. I'm not talking about the moon landing. I'm talking specifically about the international space station. Munday says it doesn't exist.....I'm saying it does.

....and that's without relying on any other source....I've seen it.
that certainly doesn't mean its manned.... doesn't even mean its real actually.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 17 May 2017, 19:35 i agree youtube is no substitute for research. i wholeheartedly agree. when i watch vids, i write down names and dates and cross-reference them. but when i'm posting em here, its because they have visuals that help or they are easier than typing on a fuckin playstation.... i would look up these ppl for yall if i could but i can't copy/paste anything much bigger than a web address so i can't bring it to yall.... thats why i post vids. but i crack books everyday now.... :(
I always search names mentioned in youtubes....or any other kind of info....although, I have to admit....I'm not always sure what I'm looking for....OR....I don't always have a full understanding of where THAT information came from. Sometime the internet is a curse. :D

We followed Chris Hadfields journey on the ISS....and it was fascinating.

So....it seems you don't believe we saw what we think we were seeing. What do you think it was?

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 17 May 2017, 19:44
deadskinmask wrote: 17 May 2017, 19:35 i agree youtube is no substitute for research. i wholeheartedly agree. when i watch vids, i write down names and dates and cross-reference them. but when i'm posting em here, its because they have visuals that help or they are easier than typing on a fuckin playstation.... i would look up these ppl for yall if i could but i can't copy/paste anything much bigger than a web address so i can't bring it to yall.... thats why i post vids. but i crack books everyday now.... :(
I always search names mentioned in youtubes....or any other kind of info....although, I have to admit....I'm not always sure what I'm looking for....OR....I don't always have a full understanding of where THAT information came from. Sometime the internet is a curse. :D

We followed Chris Hadfields journey on the ISS....and it was fascinating.

So....it seems you don't believe we saw what we think we were seeing. What do you think it was?
i saw a magician cut a bitch in half once. i saw her get out of the box later.... she was fine.... now you wanna tell me that because i dunno how he did the trick then he must have cut that bitch in half? this is nasa.... in hebrew, nasa means 'to deceive'.... its no accident they picked that name.... believe what you will.... :(