just a little perspective....

Seamajor

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by Seamajor »

It’s difficult to buy into the flat earth theory. 9/11 and the moon landing are all together different.

Semen
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Seamajor wrote: 27 Aug 2018, 06:10 It’s difficult to buy into the flat earth theory. 9/11 and the moon landing are all together different.
if you know someone is not to be trusted, then why believe anything they say? i'm not saying 'they're liars so it must be flat'.... i'm saying 'they're liars so we should look and see'.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

deadskinmask wrote: 27 Aug 2018, 06:23
Seamajor wrote: 27 Aug 2018, 06:10 It’s difficult to buy into the flat earth theory. 9/11 and the moon landing are all together different.
if you know someone is not to be trusted, then why believe anything they say? i'm not saying 'they're liars so it must be flat'.... i'm saying 'they're liars so we should look and see'.... :(
I agree.

Semen
Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

Seamajor wrote: 26 Aug 2018, 08:14 I’ll be spinning after I blast this joint. Wish you could join me.
This made me lol :D :thumbup:

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
asal

Unread post by asal »

They are different topics, I agree. I believe 911 happened exactly as reported - that all the conspiracy theories are insults, off track, and not credible. The moon landing happened. So, I agree that all of these things are separate topics that can be handled separately. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, in summary. Also, no one asked ... so I hope no one minds that I budded in to throw in this viewpoint.

Get in on it.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

You will be dismissed shortly. :D

deadskinmask

no. i'm not gonna dismiss someone simply for disagreeing.... everyone is entitled to an opinion.... fun 9/11 fact - the collapse of building 7 was reported 20 minutes before it happened.... now go back to sleep.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

:D
You know what I'm sayin. =))))

And you know my thoughts on 9/11.

asal

Unread post by asal »

I'm enjoying the discussions. Part of the hard thing with arguing over these topics is the time involved ... but we seem to have a lot of time to look at it ... just not all in a day, or when something is posted.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

lmmfao.... whatever.... :D

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Skinz, you do realize that Shuttle achieves enormous speed at the edge of atmosphere where air is extremely rarefied, to be almost non existent?

deadskinmask

yeah. i know.... right there on the edge of space. where our atmosphere meets the worlds greatest vacuum.... lmmfao.... you fuckin lunar-tics.... :D

Mad Serb

Skinz, hope you are not a teacher.

deadskinmask

Mad Serb wrote: 29 Aug 2018, 11:54 Skinz, hope you are not a teacher.
oh yeah? whys that, partner?

Mad Serb

Because of the damage you could do

deadskinmask

Mad Serb wrote: 29 Aug 2018, 12:45 Because of the damage you could do
damage? lol. like questioning things that don't make sense? teaching them theres nothing wrong with independent thought? not to blindly accept someone elses opinion just because they claim to be an expert? lmmfao. what a fuckin idiot you are. you really take the cake, partner.... :(

Mad Serb

Like questioning things that don't make sense to you and coming up with ridiculous nonsense just to fit your distorted worldview

deadskinmask

Mad Serb wrote: 29 Aug 2018, 13:20 Like questioning things that don't make sense to you and coming up with ridiculous nonsense just to fit your distorted worldview
not me, buckaroo. i think you've got me wrong. i constantly look into things, read source material and do different experiments.... as for the stuff i bring here, its strictly for conversation purposes. if you're happy spinning on a ball, good for you. but as for me, i'm not just taking some nlggers word for it. later, gator.... :(

Seamajor

deadskinmask wrote: 29 Aug 2018, 13:31
Mad Serb wrote: 29 Aug 2018, 13:20 Like questioning things that don't make sense to you and coming up with ridiculous nonsense just to fit your distorted worldview
not me, buckaroo. i think you've got me wrong. i constantly look into things, read source material and do different experiments.... as for the stuff i bring here, its strictly for conversation purposes. if you're happy spinning on a ball, good for you. but as for me, i'm not just taking some nlggers word for it. later, gator.... :(
Looking into things is something I like to do too. Especially if I don’t know anything about the subject. I also understand Goggle isn’t too popular here. If ya listen to too many talking heads, it gets confusing.

Semen
Seamajor

Too much info out there.

Semen
deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 05 Sep 2018, 05:59 Too much info out there.
are you trying to make a point? or are you just bumping threds for the purpose of bumping them? if you're just shitposting, take it downstairs.... :(

Seamajor

deadskinmask wrote: 05 Sep 2018, 06:20
are you trying to make a point? or are you just bumping threds for the purpose of bumping them? if you're just shitposting, take it downstairs.... :(
Believe what you want. I do as well.

Semen
deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 05 Sep 2018, 06:23
deadskinmask wrote: 05 Sep 2018, 06:20
Believe what you want. I do as well.
awesome. good for you.... now.... again.... unless you have an actual point to make, keep it downstairs. as for me, i'm completely over talking to any of yall about it.... have a day, partner.... :D

Seamajor

Tambian amigo :thumbup:

Semen
soon

Unread post by soon »

nice description of trump and his poorly educated followers.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

:D

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

I saw something interesting (to me) on facebook related to the Annapolis, Maryland scene and people from the area. I'm just gonna drop it here, since it's the most recent thread.

Here's some background on the guy from his most recent endeavor:
Darby, The Face of 20Mission Brewery … or as Anton calls him, Darby-Q (for his custom-designed barbecues), provides the experiences at 20Mission Cerveza.

He’s been in the industry for 24 years. Since age 23, he’s worked as executive chef and general manager since age 26 creating and managing a variety of restaurants in The US, and even one at the US South Pole Station: Amundsen-Scott. He’s never done anything quite this big, though Metropolitan in Maryland comes close, with three stories of dining and drinks.
https://www.catalystweekly.com/20missio ... -medellin/

I remember seeing some social posts welcoming him home but I missed the story in the magazine. The guy was in Antarctica for a year.
When Darby Butts looked out of the airplane window as he arrived at the Ross Ice Shelf on the coast of Antarctica, in October 2015, he was filled with awe and humility, knowing that this frosted desert would be his home for the next year. He had come to work as the executive chef and food service supervisor for the United States Antarctic Program’s residents at McMurdo Station. “It was sensory overload. Walking off an Air Force C-17 onto an ice runway in Antarctica with Mt. Erebus in the distance is absolutely mind-blowing,” shares Butts.

A world traveler, Butts has had the fortune of cooking in a number of countries across the globe. But this was his first paid cooking gig outside of US soil. The chef had most recently worked at Davis’ Pub in Eastport, Maryland, and uprooted himself to satiate his need for exploration.

Butts’ decision to live at the South Pole resulted from the traveling he had done during previous years. In 2015, after having returned from the Amazon jungle of Ecuador, his urge to get back out hit almost immediately. “I decided that I finally needed to combine my work with travel and hit the road permanently,” explains Butts, who will celebrate his thirty-sixth birthday at the Pole in October. One could surmise that this adventure was long in the making, perhaps rooted in a twenty-something Butts who once stayed in Northern Thailand and fell in love with the marriage of travel, cooking, and hospitality after helping a woman and her son prepare dinner under a thatched roof hut next to a fire.

He originally looked into working his way through Central and South America using various work-trade websites and organizations, and then it hit him that he’d already been to five of the seven continents. He needed to visit all seven. “When I started looking into how to get to Antarctica, I found out that to step foot on the continent as a tourist is extremely expensive. To fly to the South Pole for a couple hours to get your photo taken is close to $50,000 per person,” he says. “That’s never gonna happen.” So, he did an internet search for chef jobs in Antarctica and applied.
So, travel to Antarctica is forbidden but those motherfuckers gotta eat!

upstart-annapolis.com/trek-southern-hospitality/

edit: link doesn't work because not https. Copy/paste into browser if you want to read the full article. :(

roll me up and smoke me when I die
deadskinmask

an that establishes what exactly? that antarctica exists? i don't think its ever been denied its existence.... independent exploration and north to south circumnavigation seems to be the issue.... btw, i've also found articles about the moon landing being real and 9/11 being done by muslims on cellphones.... so.... as i've said several times recently.... keep your ball.... no fucks given.... i'm completely over all of ya.... :(

Reel

Unread post by Reel »

I have an interest in map projections.

Map projections would be very boring if the earth was flat and I would no longer have an interest in map projections.

*vested interest in oblate ellipsoid earth.

It's easy to judge because it's so hard to understand.
Reel

Unread post by Reel »

Also, relative motion.

If you are flying at 700 kph in a plane and you throw a peanut into your mouth, your head does not explode because it got hit with a peanut traveling at 700.2 kph. The peanut lands in your mouth at a nice comfortable 0.2 kph and you get to eat a tasty peanut. That is relative motion. It is important to your head not exploding.

I like my head not exploding. I like that relative motion is a real thing.

It's easy to judge because it's so hard to understand.