Register accountRead the forum rules
extralegs2020

Re: India launches lunar lander.

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

I know.
I experienced that.
And that the Universe goes on forever.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

That the universe goes on forever is not nearly as important as that it is always immediately present to us in its entirety.

Markus

Unread post by Markus »

On Sept. 6, the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) attempted to place its Vikram lander on the moon as part of its Chandrayaan-2 mission. ISRO lost communication with the machine shortly before it was supposed to touch down. NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) scanned the expected landing site in mid-September, but wasn't able to spot the lander in the shadowy images

https://www.cnet.com/news/indian-moon-l ... pty-again/

https://spacenews.com/new-details-emerg ... -landings/

NO FLESH SHALL BE SPARED
Markus

Unread post by Markus »

extralegs2014 wrote: 18 Nov 2019, 11:36 ...
These adventures and episodes in a person's life all go into making hir the sort of person (s)he finally becomes.
It's what your life has made of you as a person; it's what kind of a person you have become.

And you?
What has your life made of you?
What kind of a person have you become?
Do tell.
To become is a linking verb, not an action verb.
You speak as though 'to become' eventually culminates to an end or stasis where further 'becoming' will be dependent on future actions.
And as though 'what people become' is the result of past experiences and actions and nothing more.

A human is much more than the sum of his combined past experiences.
Becoming never stops.
It is ludicrous to ask someone what type of person he or she became.

What I have become, up to this moment, will be different by the time I finish telling you what I have become.
The force pulling me from ahead is greater and more influential to my 'becoming' than the force pushing me from behind.
And, 'what I am becoming', from this moment on, is infinitely more important than what I have become so far.

NO FLESH SHALL BE SPARED
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Master El is just not as becomely as he believes himself to be.

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Only Indian citizens, or foreign residents paying taxes in India, have any moral right to condemn India's space program as an alleged waste of money. This applies to me just as much to other posters on this forum. I may be of Indian extraction, but I am no more part of India than French Canadians are part of France.

Mind your own business. Unless you pay taxes in India, or have risked your life in their military, you have no business telling them what to do with their own property.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Nobody cares about India space program. Child raping savages in space. May they burn in hell.

~ plaid ~
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Irina wrote: 29 Nov 2019, 19:54 Nobody cares about India space program. Child raping savages in space. May they burn in hell.

Vivek_Golikeri

Irina wrote: 29 Nov 2019, 19:54 Nobody cares about India space program. Child raping savages in space. May they burn in hell.
You do sometimes get rapist savages among them. Just as you get the Ku Klux Klan in America. But judging India by those ugly incidents is just as reckless as judging America by the Mafia or the Klan.

evs

Unread post by evs »

“The test of a civilization is the way that it cares for its helpless members.”

~ plaid ~
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

By that yardstick, all civilizations have failed.

Except maybe for kibbutzim culture.

Rational communitarianism at its best, brought to you by the same folks who kill plants in the corner through the sophisticated power of the silent fart.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Nobody said that they are all successful and that only Hindu society failed. But they can be ordered by that measure and Hindus definitely take the cake for sucking the most. Meanwhile, I also think that Jews in America are subjugating the local nation built on Christian values without a single bullet fired. If you’d like to comment on that rather than plants and farts that would be appreciated:) otherwise sure, let’s take things out of context and throw them at each other, except two can play that game and I didn’t have my coffee yet:))

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

Best post is the first two parts. Muslims are a religious group; they are never patriotic by definition. Their country is their religious group.

~ plaid ~
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Sad you couldn’t be aboard

Semen
evs

Unread post by evs »

:D

Ah you actually made a little funny semen! I’m happy for your one and a half brain cell:)

~ plaid ~
Vivek_Golikeri

Irina, what is your national origin and where do you live? Those facts may go far in explaining your pathological hatred of India.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

That's Slowmo Joe for ya....

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Rape Evs? I didn’t know that. Seems to be popular in some cultures, and circumstances. Eh?

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

India should spend on things that would help their swollen, largely poor village populations. I'd focus on communal water supply, showers, toilets, and broadband first.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Blurt wrote: 30 Nov 2019, 13:34
Irina wrote: 29 Nov 2019, 19:54
Nobody cares about India space program. Child raping savages in space. May they burn in hell.
oink

evs

Unread post by evs »

Lochdubh wrote: 22 Jun 2020, 06:59 India should spend on things that would help their swollen, largely poor village populations. I'd focus on communal water supply, showers, toilets, and broadband first.
Well said. Baby steps.

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 21 Jun 2020, 13:07 Irina, what is your national origin and where do you live? Those facts may go far in explaining your pathological hatred of India.
Am I wrong Vivek? I noticed you couldn’t disagree with the correct information about the Indian culture and its values I stated above.

~ plaid ~
Vivek_Golikeri

Irina wrote: 22 Jun 2020, 08:21 Am I wrong Vivek? I noticed you couldn’t disagree with the correct information about the Indian culture and its values I stated above. quote]

No, I not only agree with some of the harsh critique, I share the disgust. My only curiosity is why India obsesses you so angrily. Something has to have burned you personally. Look. Muslim countries are so disgusting that they make India look like New Zealand. Arabs in Libya are literally selling black people in slave auctions. Muslim girls have their clitoris' removed. Yet you never bring all that up. This is equivalent to constantly damning racism by American standards, yet hardly ever complaining against racism by Nazi Germany's standards.

Frankly, Irina, I think you have some sort of emotional problem which you are taking out on Memebee.

evs

Unread post by evs »

You could be right re: inner demons but don’t we all have them? Unless you lived under a rock that is. And I’ll agree with you about Islam and devout muslims, hands town they are the worst in their treatment of women.

I am glad you didn’t fight me on my India assessment because it would make me question your genuineness. Note that I don’t dislike the people, I dislike the culture and its values. For some ppl that distinction is not important, for me it is.

~ plaid ~
Vivek_Golikeri

Irina wrote: 22 Jun 2020, 11:12 You could be right re: inner demons but don’t we all have them? Unless you lived under a rock that is. And I’ll agree with you about Islam and devout muslims, hands town they are the worst in their treatment of women.

I am glad you didn’t fight me on my India assessment because it would make me question your genuineness. Note that I don’t dislike the people, I dislike the culture and its values. For some ppl that distinction is not important, for me it is.
Irina wrote: 22 Jun 2020, 11:12 You could be right re: inner demons but don’t we all have them? Unless you lived under a rock that is. And I’ll agree with you about Islam and devout muslims, hands town they are the worst in their treatment of women.

Once you make that distinction, I support your criticism totally. Yes, India needs a revolution. Not against its government but against the fabric of its society, ideas and practices. Legally and politically, the Indian system of government is the finest among the developing countries even as the US Constitution and system are the finest among the developed countries.

Sanatan dharma, the Indian name for the orthodox Hindu way of life, is the leprosy of our race. It has turned Indian people into a bunch of servile sheep, too kind and gentle for their own good. And then every scoundrel, Indian and non-Indian alike, has taken advantage of their goodness and exploited them. India's needs its own version of Friedrich Nietzsche who condemned Christianity as a "moral disease" and posited in its place the Ubemensch. "I teach you the Superman. Man is a rope tied between beast and Superman. The Superman is the meaning of the Earth."

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

lol... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Give it up, Skinz.

You sound like a broken booster rocket.

deadskinmask

Blurt wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 07:04 Give it up, Skinz.

You sound like a broken booster rocket.
can't be helped, partner.... i find it absolutely amazing the amount of garbage you ppl are willing to believe just because some nlgger in a labcoat sells it to ya.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Unfair enough.

deadskinmask

Blurt wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 07:23Unfair enough.
unfair? really, motherfucker? unfair? do you honestly believe they dropped 20 tons of steel from space and landed it upright on a free floating raft while a tide is pitching and rolling.... what held it upright? theres no side thrusters.... nevermind the fact that 'we're in the middle of a deadly pandemic where asymptomaic motherfuckers are just as deadly as symptomatic motherfuckers and the tests are faulty as fuck'.... do you think they would actually risk infecting an entire crew who before then remained unexposed??? you ppl beat everything i've ever seen.... :(