India launches lunar lander.

Register accountRead the forum rules
Vivek_Golikeri

Re: India launches lunar lander.

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Bec wrote: 30 Oct 2019, 18:17 In the mean time, I await for Vivek to continue to not respond to the fact that India’s lack of indoor plumbing and child abductions are due to India’s shit values.
India's poverty and filthy conditions are the result of poverty, plus the fact that they were looted and beggared by generations of foreign conquest and plunder. As for child abductions and rape, they are horrible, yes. But what about all the pedophilia and sexual molestation in the West? You blame the dark side of human nature for those transgressions, not whichever country.

Memebee is full of India-hating scum like Skipper, Extralegs, and a jerk like Irina, who need to be told off. When the older generation of my family preach to me, I am sick and tired of hearing all their India business. But when it comes to all the bigotry on this forum, I have to speak out.

And oh.....one more thing, Irina. Your Bible sucks my c---k.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

I'm sorry I never made it to India when I was younger. Now I'm too old to deal with the sensory overload.

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

How convenient is to blame colonization for all the social illnesses….

Vivek_Golikeri

Mad Serb wrote: 13 Aug 2023, 10:37 How convenient is to blame colonization for all the social illnesses….
Colonization and Muslim invasions only worsened all that was wrong with India. It did not cause it. The root cause of India's evils is the mentality and general way of life created by Hindu orthodoxy. Sanaatan dharma is the leprosy of my race, and India needs a revolution. Not against its excellent system of constitutional government, but the fabric of its society, ideas, customs and ways.

Skipper

Unread post by Skipper »

extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

India needs an ideology of regeneration. It has yet to find one. Islam would do it for her, though.
Causes of poverty?
How about incompetence. Inefficiency. Laziness. And corruption?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

It is a little late in the day for India to land there. She should have done it in 1969.
Kinda slow, aren't ya, Pal? A bit behind. Not too swift.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
Vivek_Golikeri

Lochdubh wrote: 13 Aug 2023, 09:19 I'm sorry I never made it to India when I was younger. Now I'm too old to deal with the sensory overload.
India would welcome a virtuous English gentleman like you who has shown respect for her people and knowledge of things like Divali. The world needs more good person like yourself to build bridges between different blocs of humanity.