India launches lunar lander.

Register accountRead the forum rules
deadskinmask

Re: India launches lunar lander.

Unread post by deadskinmask »

nobody sells me anything.... if i see something that doesn't look right, i say 'that doesn't look right'.... if i'm unhappy with the explanation, i just discount it and walk off.... what are you gonna do about it? call me a name? ooooh. scary.... not invite me to your picnic? bitch, i've got food.... i'll tell you what you're not gonna do.... you're not gonna get me to accept what i see as total nonsense simply because the overwhelming majority of you bobbleheaded twats say 'its scientific so it must be legit'.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Maybe you need prescription lenses DSM. Worth a shot?

deadskinmask

when the most illiterate nlgger with the least amount of reading comprehension recommends 'prescrition lenses' to anybody.... well.... i just have to say 'lmmfao'.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

Dead. You’re the Nlgger. You just happen to be white. You reek ignorant Nlgger.

deadskinmask

lol.... oh, you.... :D

Seamajor

I’d still give the glasses a shot amigo.

Seamajor

Irina wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 07:59
deadskinmask wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 07:21 can't be helped, partner.... i find it absolutely amazing the amount of garbage you ppl are willing to believe just because some nlgger in a labcoat sells it to ya.... :(
Some of us are nlggers in lab coats and all we need to do is believe our own eyes. And pretty much - yeah. Gmorning!
You’re blind hon. Always were. Poor thing. Wear your mask.

deadskinmask

i don't need shot glasses.... i don't drink anymore.... :D

evs

Unread post by evs »

deadskinmask wrote: 24 Jun 2020, 08:44 lol.... oh, you.... :D
Best post:) Going to get coffee Then off to work. See you good people later.

~ plaid ~
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 20:30 nobody sells me anything.... if i see something that doesn't look right, i say 'that doesn't look right'.... if i'm unhappy with the explanation, i just discount it and walk off.... what are you gonna do about it? call me a name? ooooh. scary.... not invite me to your picnic? bitch, i've got food.... i'll tell you what you're not gonna do.... you're not gonna get me to accept what i see as total nonsense simply because the overwhelming majority of you bobbleheaded twats say 'its scientific so it must be legit'.... :D
Any reason you can't have a discussion without the name-calling ? :eyebrow:

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 24 Jun 2020, 10:30Any reason you can't have a discussion without the name-calling ?
actually yeah.... there is a reason.... now while i was certain that most of you ppl understood that the names weren't actually directed at you (i don't know any of yall on a personal level and it would be tremendously presumptious to make that degree of a diagnosis), the fact also remains that i have a terribly foul mouth.... there are words i no longer use such as GD and the like.... but otherwise i still struggle.... and there are 2 large reasons i still use these 'little terms of endearment' for yall.... the first is because i sincerely no longer care who gets offended.... this age of 'politically correct, no child left behind, everyone gets a trophy, hate speech is a crime' nonsense has to go.... its over.... get hard or get fucked.... i'll not cater to anymore 'respect my pronoun' sjws.... and the second reason is - because it makes me laugh.... :D

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 24 Jun 2020, 10:30Any reason you can't have a discussion without the name-calling ?
i just had a bucket of chocolate ice cream and watched over an hours worth of funny cat videos.... if ever there was a time to have 'a discussion without name-calling', this would be it.... lets discuss stuff.... :D

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 18:34I am now fully convinced, that even if you decided to become an astronaut, you'd find a reason to not believe what you saw with your own eyes.
you talk about astro-NOTS alot.... do you by chance see the livestreams? i found a few official NASA videos for you to check out.... :(

at the 6 minute mark, you can see a moth fly down and away off camera.... don't pretend you can't because the grey haired gentleman in glasses sees it as well.... :D

skip to the 14 minute mark here to watch the greenscreen malfunction.... notice only the crew and props disappear.... the background remains unchanged.... :D

and heres a fuckin classic.... go to the 16 minute mark and watch the dark-haired rookie continue to check the monitor to assure himself hes actually interacting with the cgi hat.... you can also watch the fella float by behind them with his harness attachment exposed.... then you can skip to 18.17 to watch the same dark-haired fella accidentally grab and put away the invisible cgi hat (not realizing that the other fella still has it).... :D

now.... lets talk 'space'.... :D

deadskinmask

and heres how the professionals do it.... skip to 13.10 and watch the fella in the middle do a flip.... he gets his hand and watch tangled in his suspension wire but notice how discreetly he removes himself.... :D

and fuckin remind me why i shouldn't call you ppl 'idiots'.... i keep forgetting.... :D

Seamajor

Any thoughts on this group?

deadskinmask

nasa fans? or the space station crew.... :D

Seamajor

The 111 dude

deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 25 Jun 2020, 08:28 The 111 dude
i dunno.... but the old fella at the end in a yellow hat and hawaiian shirt looks like Grandpa Jones from Hee-Haw.... :D

Seamajor

My favorite is the queen of 💕 in the middle. She looks happy. Can’t go wrong with rabbit ears either.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Semen puts a woman down for her appearance.

~ plaid ~
deadskinmask

Irina wrote: 25 Jun 2020, 08:52 Semen puts a woman down for her appearance.
whats your thoughts on space? lol.... :D

Seamajor

Wrong. I think it’s a cool group. Especially the Queen.

evs

Unread post by evs »

deadskinmask wrote: 25 Jun 2020, 08:53
No thoughts atm:) it’s vast and scary. That’s about it.

~ plaid ~
deadskinmask

Irina wrote: 25 Jun 2020, 08:59
deadskinmask wrote: 25 Jun 2020, 08:53

are you purposely not watching the videos i posted? well.... heres another to not watch.... skip to 18.30 and watch the guy in the usmc shirt grab the othe fellas suspension wire to stabilize him.... :D

Seamajor

Irina wrote: 25 Jun 2020, 08:59
deadskinmask wrote: 25 Jun 2020, 08:53 whats your thoughts on space? lol.... :D
What’s scary about it?

deadskinmask

wheres all you nasa fans at??? come get a bite.... i wanna talk about space and shit.... :mad:

Seamajor

deadskinmask wrote: 25 Jun 2020, 09:05
Irina wrote: 25 Jun 2020, 08:59 No thoughts atm:) it’s vast and scary. That’s about it.
are you purposely not watching the videos i posted? well.... heres another to not watch.... skip to 18.30 and watch the guy in the usmc shirt grab the othe fellas suspension wire to stabilize him.... :D

Looks cloudy thru the portholes

deadskinmask

i want all these ppl that like to try to 'gangbang' me with 'space talk' to come play.... :mad:

deadskinmask

asal, mimi, blurt, cc.... any of yall wanna come have a nice discussion about space.... :(

deadskinmask

hell.... i'd settle for markus at this point.... :(