Donald Trump's Rigged Stock Market

Register accountRead the forum rules
7.83 Hz

Re: Donald Trump's Rigged Stock Market

Unread post by 7.83 Hz »

Have a tantrum about it, for all the shit he talks, he is at least capable of reliably finishing a sentence. We cannot say that for the "...oh, you know... the thing" candidate.

You'd have to be terminally deranged to think a demented octagenarian like Biden would do a better job.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Biden gets my vote over this perverted pair any day. To you this must be acceptable, along with other perversion. Do you live like this?

7.83 Hz

Unread post by 7.83 Hz »

Seamajor wrote: 25 Jul 2020, 08:59 Image

Biden gets my vote over this perverted pair any day. To you this must be acceptable, along with other perversion. Do you live like this?
No.

I also don't live like this...

...or this...

I certainly do not live like this...

and I am dead certain I have never and will never live like this...

I'd say I wonder where you draw the line except that would be a lie, you're drawing it along partisan lines. As in you think it's perfectly okay to grope children as long as it's your guy doing it.

It is not okay to grope children. Nor is it okay to shove fingers up the hired help's vaginas. We just got through three years worth of the #MeToo movement saying so.

Funny how quiet they all got when their great white hope got caught doing exactly that on live television... over and over and over...

Seamajor

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-im ... hloroquine

Things are certainly bazaar these days. I’m sure there are some here who would happily buy into the concept. If Don Jr. believes it, it must be true.

7.83 Hz

Unread post by 7.83 Hz »

Based on what exactly... the people who would happily buy into the concept that if the clickbait is on The Daily Beast then it must be true?

Some people are that dumb, I agree.

Seamajor

Yeah. Did you ever locate Hillary’s Pizza Parlor whore house? Looks like the Jr. Buffoon buys in. I bet you do too?

7.83 Hz

Unread post by 7.83 Hz »

Seamajor wrote: 29 Jul 2020, 06:25 Yeah. Did you ever locate Hillary’s Pizza Parlor whore house? Looks like the Jr. Buffoon buys in. I bet you do too?
No, I never bothered to look because it was obvious that there was none in the location 4Chan trolled people into thinking there was. You would first need a basement; the verifiable absence of the basement in question defines the story as inaccurate on its most fundamental level.

I also knew enough to dismiss the manufactured drama of Trump pissing on Obama's hotel bed in Russia by similar dint of logical argument. I know the conept is foreign to the likes of you, a person who is used to having his thinking done for him, but I bother to question what I am told and therefore have a better, less imperfect grasp on the world around me than you.

Seamajor

You personal opinions aren’t getting it Hertzy. A consensus means way more than your hopeless opinions. You and your orange faced friend are losing ground faster than that Japanese tidal wave.

7.83 Hz

Unread post by 7.83 Hz »

Seamajor wrote: 29 Jul 2020, 07:05 You personal opinions aren’t getting it Hertzy. A consensus means way more than your hopeless opinions. You and your orange faced friend are losing ground faster than that Japanese tidal wave.
Except he's not my friend. I just happen to be more ready to call his successes and failures as and when I see them. I am not a prisoner of my own mind as you are of yours, I at least have the ability to think for myself.

Me > yuo. :biggrin:

asal

Unread post by asal »

Kodak. Two days ago it was around $2. Yesterday $7. Today it opened at $21 :tongue: I think it's an interesting story. They got government money to produce medicine (I think) to fight Covid.

Get in on it.
Seamajor

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-complains- ... 51216.html

I like Dr. Fauci more. US reports worst economic plunge in history. In history. :(
It’s time for this SOB to step down.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

No, it's time for you delusional buttwads to start stepping in front of freight trains and flinging yourselves off of cliffs with your girly limbs...

Seamajor

You a fucking fool to the last moment aren’t you. At least you have a wonderful husband/soulmate to live with. I can see it in my minds eye. Cigs and freeze dried food.

Seamajor

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/artic ... ution-says

Can you believe this arrogant fool?

Sargent Smellibitz

^^^ needs to be locked up in a Costa Rican asylum... :biggrin:

7.83 Hz

Unread post by 7.83 Hz »

Who was the PhD
Seamajor wrote: 29 Jul 2020, 07:05 You personal opinions aren’t getting it Hertzy. A consensus means way more than your hopeless opinions. You and your orange faced friend are losing ground faster than that Japanese tidal wave.
I doubt it.

We don't even need to wait for people wake up to the fact that communist schills like you and yours are attempting to brainwash them into a faceless "consensus" with no individual right to think freely or exercise self determination. You think the silent vote disappeared after 2016 just because you can't hear them for all the Pravda from M$N and the Clinton News Network?

More fool you if you do. :biggrin:

Seamajor

Those folks look like the fools that tried to fill the arena at Trumps failed campaign rally in Oklahoma. The place was empty. Many ended up with the virus. How wonderful. Blow up dolls, like your dates.
7.83 Hz wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 22:53 Who was the PhD
I doubt it.

We don't even need to wait for people wake up to the fact that communist schills like you and yours are attempting to brainwash them into a faceless "consensus" with no individual right to think freely or exercise self determination. You think the silent vote disappeared after 2016 just because you can't hear them for all the Pravda from M$N and the Clinton News Network?

More fool you if you do. :biggrin:

asal

Unread post by asal »

Dinky Dazza wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 05:43 No, it's time for you delusional buttwads to start stepping in front of freight trains and flinging yourselves off of cliffs with your girly limbs...
I'm stronger than most men.

Get in on it.
Sargent Smellibitz

asal wrote: 31 Jul 2020, 07:20
Dinky Dazza wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 05:43 No, it's time for you delusional buttwads to start stepping in front of freight trains and flinging yourselves off of cliffs with your girly limbs...
There's certain soap bars for that.... :tongue:

7.83 Hz

Unread post by 7.83 Hz »

Seamajor wrote: 31 Jul 2020, 06:29 Those folks look like the fools that tried to fill the arena at Trumps failed campaign rally in Oklahoma. The place was empty. Many ended up with the virus. How wonderful. Blow up dolls, like your dates.
Geez mang, could you packed any more Fail into your post? :D A campaign rally where nobody attends and many wind up catching a nasty cough? You're out of your mind!

Tell me, if all these nonexistent hordes who didn't show up to the Trump rally look like the kids in that video... you do know those are kids in masks, right? Are you angling too tell me that Trump supporters are all wearing masks too? How does that work in favour of catching the virus? Did you just join the ranks of people who claim that masks are useless in preventing the spread of Covid? I think you might have! :biggrin:

Sorry, I'm laughing a bit to hard at your frothing outburst, I nearly missed your last jab. What makes you think I'm interested in dating, especially in this day and age? Is it because you're under the impression that because you're a horny shut-in desperately seeking a sac drain that everyone else is too? Is your life really that devoid of substance and meaning that you think sweaty crotch explosions drive the rest of us?

Are you a cummunist, Semenjaw?

Oh right; yes - yes you are. :biggrin:

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

asal wrote: 31 Jul 2020, 07:20
:thumbup:

I think me too. :D

Sargent Smellibitz

:D :D :D

You're a mental weakling, Mimsie...

Orangutans score higher on aptitude tests than you. :biggrin:

mimi

Unread post by mimi »