this is the problem i have with cov-idiots....

Register accountRead the forum rules
mimi

Re: this is the problem i have with cov-idiots....

Unread post by mimi »

Understood.
For me...it's just a matter of doing what is requested in a time of the unknown. If it turns out to all be nothing but BS....so be it. But I'll just feel better to know I did my part. And if it was all in vain....I'm perfectly fine with looking like an ass and eating every one of my words. :D But I know I'll be in good company. =))))

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

this is just step one of a multi-step program.... first the restrictions will be mildly enforced and the ppl who comply will be irritated and inconvenienced.... it'll be okay at first because you believe its just temporary.... the next time this 'pandemic' breaks out, it'll be because everyone didn't comply.... at that time, compliance will be mandatory (they've already got ppl comfortable with the idea of snitching on neighbors and shit).... the NEXT time this 'happens', they'll have a 'vaccine' solution which will be 'optional'.... and the FINAL time it 'happens' will be because some ppl weren't 'vaccinated'.... at that time, vaccines will be mandatory.... lives will be lost in violent protest but the vaccinated ppl won't care because it will registrer in your mind that the government is just trying to 'save your lives' and the ppl resisting are hazardous to your health....
my 'prediction'.... lets see what happens.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

We shall. =))))

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

See....if I was going to lean on the 'conspiracy side'....I'd lean towards a method of legally establishing a global DNA data-base.
A way to bypass privacy issues. Creating an atmosphere where people more than willinging consent to 'donating' bodily fluids in the interest of testing for a deadly virus. IF I was looking for conspiracy that is. =)))

deadskinmask

no doubt.... but only a few will actually see.... the rest will simply drift through.... both oars out of the water.... and never give it a second thought.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 22 May 2020, 20:01 See....if I was going to lean on the 'conspiracy side'....I'd lean towards a method of legally establishing a global DNA data-base.
A way to bypass privacy issues. Creating an atmosphere where people more than willinging consent to 'donating' bodily fluids in the interest of testing for a deadly virus. IF I was looking for conspiracy that is. =)))
they already have Ancestry.com.... this is about the injection and the chip.... the mark of the beast.... its coming.... seriously.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Verification ? :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

btw....ancestry.com is a joke. I watched the documentary of several twins who had their DNA tested through them. Some of them came up as not even related. :D

deadskinmask

no need for verification.... don't believe me.... but you and i won't be attending the same after-party.... and that will be very sad to me.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

:(

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 22 May 2020, 20:27 btw....ancestry.com is a joke. I watched the documentary of several twins who had their DNA tested through them. Some of them came up as not even related. :D
ancestry,com is alot of things.... but a 'joke' ain't one of em.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

So...off topic a bit...but...is there anything in your ancestory that would change your life ?
Like, finding out your ancestors were royalty....or serial killers....would that have an iota of influence on who YOU are ?

Not for me. I get the geneology thing...in the interest of learning about those who are actually your ancestors, and what they did. But even at that, it would be merely a historical account, than a definition of what blood runs through your veins.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 22 May 2020, 20:29
mimi wrote: 22 May 2020, 20:27 btw....ancestry.com is a joke. I watched the documentary of several twins who had their DNA tested through them. Some of them came up as not even related. :D
ancestry,com is alot of things.... but a 'joke' ain't one of em.... :(
What do you mean ? :huh:

deadskinmask

theres a handful of 'families' that run things from the top and bloodlines are very important to them.... you can even track presidents to each other.... lots of cousin marriage and such too.... its a convoluted and dark mess.... morgans, rockefellers, rothchilds and such.... its all good and you don't care.... i'll not bore you any further.... have a good night.... i'm off to ignore social distancing and find someplace to put my 'pool noodle'.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

:D

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

Not that it means anything to this spirited discussion you two are having but when I was sick a few years ago I was put on a respirator for five days. I was so weak I was having much trouble breathing on my own, I was that sick. Talking to one of RNs in ICU after she told me I'd most surely be dead without it's help. I was so doped up have no memory of most of it, just small snatches, voices of people trying to communicate. I do have very vivid memory of them taking it out though, that got my attention.

bruce

Unread post by bruce »

Some sort of logging camp venereal disease or kicking a decade long smack habit?

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

mimi wrote: 22 May 2020, 19:30 Yes...I know all of those things. It would probably be hazardous to wear one 24/7. But nobody is asking that you do that.
Why do you bother with this fool? He is dumb as they come. Why do you continue to bash Joe, Legs, and myself, for different, mostly meaningless things and kiss this morons ass every chance you get. What’s up Mimi? DSM is bad news. He calls you a n(gger, and Evs. Mother fucker. Do you enjoy those names? Get real??

Seamajor

deadskinmask wrote: 22 May 2020, 19:04
Seamajor wrote: 22 May 2020, 19:01Your as dumb as they come.
really? lol.... you wanna try again? fuckin ignorant bastard.... :D
Coming down to kill me? Fucking stupid cousin marrying hill billy. Sure go with God, and catfish.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Seamajor wrote: 23 May 2020, 06:07
mimi wrote: 22 May 2020, 19:30 Yes...I know all of those things. It would probably be hazardous to wear one 24/7. But nobody is asking that you do that.
Why do you bother with this fool? He is dumb as they come. Why do you continue to bash Joe, Legs, and myself, for different, mostly meaningless things and kiss this morons ass every chance you get. What’s up Mimi? DSM is bad news. He calls you a n(gger, and Evs. Mother fucker. Do you enjoy those names? Get real??
A better question is, why do you care who I get along with and who I don't.
5 pages of disagreeing with skinz is kissing his ass ? =)))

While you may be titilated by Leggs daily updates on his blowjobs...I am not. I don't have any problem with him going on and on about himself...I'd just prefer he didn't spread it everywhere.
As for Joe...he earned his reputation for mean and catty barbs at people, long before you showed up on the scene.
As for you...you are neither here nor there with me...but mostly there, when you feel it's appropriate to hold irina responsible for the nonsense you've blamed her for.

Does that answer your question ?

deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 23 May 2020, 06:10
deadskinmask wrote: 22 May 2020, 19:04
Seamajor wrote: 22 May 2020, 19:01Your as dumb as they come.
really? lol.... you wanna try again? fuckin ignorant bastard.... :D
Coming down to kill me? Fucking stupid cousin marrying hill billy. Sure go with God, and catfish.
i'm gonna pass on a reply and offer you this instead.... :(

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77629

have a good day, man.... :(

deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 22 May 2020, 19:01God, catfish, hating negggers, spics, Jews because God said it was OK is immoral and a sin.
i never said 'God said its ok'.... i said 'God made us in His image and i'm sure he understands anger an biased'.... its just something we struggle with.... or at least i struggle with....

here, partner - https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77630

Seamajor

mimi wrote: 23 May 2020, 08:06
Seamajor wrote: 23 May 2020, 06:07
A better question is, why do you care who I get along with and who I don't.
5 pages of disagreeing with skinz is kissing his ass ? =)))

While you may be titilated by Leggs daily updates on his blowjobs...I am not. I don't have any problem with him going on and on about himself...I'd just prefer he didn't spread it everywhere.
As for Joe...he earned his reputation for mean and catty barbs at people, long before you showed up on the scene.
As for you...you are neither here nor there with me...but mostly there, when you feel it's appropriate to hold irina responsible for the nonsense you've blamed her for.

Does that answer your question ?
Believe me. I’m neither interested or titillated in Legs posts, although he makes way more sense than your friend here. Not to mention, in a way more polite gentlemanly way. You defend on the most ugliest of things. Shall I expand? Are you happy with the name you’ve been given Mimi? May I use it. You’re just another lonely Ewe looking for adventure out in the pasture.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

:rolleyes:

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

And by the way. I am not lonely, nor am I a ewe, nor am I looking for adventure. But if I was, I'd look for it in a pasture closer to home. =))))))

deadskinmask

and i'm not going anywhere i can't take my fuckin guns.... :mad:

so.... um.... debunked.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

It just struck me what's at the root of my 'indifference' towards the people I'm less likely to get along with. And it has something to do with making ridiculous assessments about who I am outside of any conceivable possibility that they could have knowledge of. (did that make sense ?) =))))

Seamajor

mimi wrote: 23 May 2020, 10:02 And by the way. I am not lonely, nor am I a ewe, nor am I looking for adventure. But if I was, I'd look for it in a pasture closer to home. =))))))
Really? You kinda seem interested in Alabama? A place where Masks and gloves are essential.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Really ? And what else am I interested in. =))
You're trying to read people when your book is missing half its' pages.

You asked me a question...I answered it. I don't feel the need to justify myself to suit you.

deadskinmask

you know.... its just dawned on me.... you truly are a bottom feeder.... like seriously.... you can't seem to rise above the bottom of the barrel no matter what.... thats sad, man.... you have my sympathy.... :(