this is the problem i have with cov-idiots....

Register accountRead the forum rules
Shen Li

Re: this is the problem i have with cov-idiots....

Unread post by Shen Li »

deadskinmask wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 11:29 well.... it doesn't matter much anyway.... i think this is the end game.... i know they're not gonna let ppl like me walk upright for much longer.... i just hope i live long enough to see these ppls poor decisions bite em in the face.... :(
Just so you know, I'm on the North American white libtard establishment's naughty list too. That's why I'm out of here.

Kennedy and Gabbard in 2024
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I came to get down.
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Shen Li wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 11:40
deadskinmask wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 11:29 well.... it doesn't matter much anyway.... i think this is the end game.... i know they're not gonna let ppl like me walk upright for much longer.... i just hope i live long enough to see these ppls poor decisions bite em in the face.... :(
Just so you know, I'm on the North American white libtard establishment's naughty list too. That's why I'm out of here.
hey.... i know white ppl are collectively horrible.... and the left are exponentially the worst of the worst.... but the left actually makes up a small percentage of the population.... unless they can manage to rig the next election too, i believe they're done for.... and i don't know anyone that doesn't like asians here.... seriously.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Shen Li

Unread post by Shen Li »

deadskinmask wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 11:46
Shen Li wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 11:40
hey.... i know white ppl are collectively horrible.... and the left are exponentially the worst of the worst.... but the left actually makes up a small percentage of the population.... unless they can manage to rig the next election too, i believe they're done for.... and i don't know anyone that doesn't like asians here.... seriously.... :(
The US is FUBAR. Canada will be like Venezuela within two generations if common sense doesn't return real fucking soon.

I don't believe for one fucking second that whites in particular are not predominantly libtards. Even whites that consider themselves "conservatives" are actually smarmy libtards.
You for example, would be a liberal in Asia, so there.

You mean people don't hate me only because I'm a kittens?? That would mean the problem is me personally. I don't accept that. I'm sweeter than fucking sugar. Mom even told me so. :p

Kennedy and Gabbard in 2024
deadskinmask

Shen Li wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 11:50You mean people don't hate me only because I'm a kittens?
i know.... i'm as surprised as you are.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 11:37 i dunno, buckaroo.... if freedoms dies, it'll take its final breaths in the south.... i believe yall will be piling up like firewood by then.... cancer, strokes, heart problems, etc.... :(
You enjoy pancakes dsm? Are there a lot of pancake restaurants where you are?

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

asal wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 13:22
deadskinmask wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 11:37 i dunno, buckaroo.... if freedoms dies, it'll take its final breaths in the south.... i believe yall will be piling up like firewood by then.... cancer, strokes, heart problems, etc.... :(
You enjoy pancakes dsm? Are there a lot of pancake restaurants where you are?
we have an IHOP somewhere in town.... but pancakes aren't really that popular here.... the kids used to like em but now they prefer biscuits and meat (sausage, country ham, bacon).... theres no restaurants near me so we eat at home normally.... the kids actually prefer eating at my house now that they're older.... and a few of us bought farming offsets and since i'm not working, i volunteer as free labor for farmers and ranchers in the area.... feeding cows, slopping pigs, harvesting honey.... my freezers and pantries are full as hell.... :(

deadskinmask

why? do you like pancakes? or are you opening a pancake restaurant? i don't think i have any tips, unless you wanna make fancy pancakes.... i got pretty damn good at fancy ones.... :(

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Shen Li wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 11:50
deadskinmask wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 11:46 hey.... i know white ppl are collectively horrible.... and the left are exponentially the worst of the worst.... but the left actually makes up a small percentage of the population.... unless they can manage to rig the next election too, i believe they're done for.... and i don't know anyone that doesn't like asians here.... seriously.... :(
The US is FUBAR. Canada will be like Venezuela within two generations if common sense doesn't return real fucking soon.

I don't believe for one fucking second that whites in particular are not predominantly libtards. Even whites that consider themselves "conservatives" are actually smarmy libtards.

You mean people don't hate me only because I'm a kittens?? That would mean the problem is me personally. I don't accept that. I'm sweeter than fucking sugar. Mom even told me so. :p
I don't mind Asians but you have to remove their rubber flip flops and pubes before you run them through the garden waste mulcher otherwise that stuff leaches and ruins the veggies..

asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 13:58 why? do you like pancakes? or are you opening a pancake restaurant? i don't think i have any tips, unless you wanna make fancy pancakes.... i got pretty damn good at fancy ones.... :(
:D I was just curious about life down there. Sounds like you're eating really well!!

Get in on it.
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 15:21
Shen Li wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 11:50 The US is FUBAR. Canada will be like Venezuela within two generations if common sense doesn't return real fucking soon.

I don't mind Asians but you have to remove their rubber flip flops and pubes before you run them through the garden waste mulcher otherwise that stuff leaches and ruins the veggies..
China will pursue wealth at any cost.

Destroy it's environment kill it's wildlife poison it's river & people.

And once they've made a shithole out of their own country they'll poison the planet to get whatever they want.

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

J0E wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 19:39 China will pursue wealth at any cost.

Destroy it's environment kill it's wildlife poison it's river & people.

And once they've made a shithole out of their own country they'll poison the planet to get whatever they want.
THis is in a nutshell how US. EU and pretty much every other (other than trivially small) country became rich.

deadskinmask

asal wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 19:08
deadskinmask wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 13:58 why? do you like pancakes? or are you opening a pancake restaurant? i don't think i have any tips, unless you wanna make fancy pancakes.... i got pretty damn good at fancy ones.... :(
:D I was just curious about life down there. Sounds like you're eating really well!!
yeah. we eat good.... no thanks to biden.... stores down here are criminally understocked.... i took the paper products from work when my boss shut down the restaurant and most of our food comes directly from the source.... but i have occasionally shopped in town and its disgraceful.... the prices are outrageous as well.... i hear its even worse in blue states.... i'm just glad to be where i am.... hopefully things go back to normal soon.... or at least get so bad that theres no question about 'what to do'.... as it stands now though, it appears we're caught in some type of democratic purgatory.... fuckin communism.... :(

deadskinmask

btw, i occasionally work at a bee farm.... i kinda like it.... i think you would absolutely love it.... the guy who owns it is really low key and laid back.... probably an ex-hippie.... now hes like an amish christoper walken.... :D

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

deadskinmask wrote: 12 Dec 2021, 05:24 btw, i occasionally work at a bee farm.... i kinda like it.... i think you would absolutely love it.... the guy who owns it is really low key and laid back.... probably an ex-hippie.... now hes like an amish christoper walken.... :D
I worked for a joint Gentile/Amish company in my teens. They paid by the foot and I got heaps of them per hour.

The rate then was 5.25 USD.....

I'd get 11-12 an hour even if I was spent.

Most of my hours were at 25-35 an hour. That was around 1990.

But the problem during the off season was that the logs piled up on snow drifts...

So I dug that motherfucker shit out first then treated those logs.... even in winter, I'd score 200 USD for 8 hours in a blizzard...not feeling my hands and hungry as all fuck...

No Amish ever fronted up when I was there in the freeze.

It was too cold....

deadskinmask

i don't think this guy is actually amish.... theres just not alot of machinery involved in my part of the process.... he doesn't even wear a bee suit.... he just big boys the shit out of em.... :D