this is the problem i have with cov-idiots....

Register accountRead the forum rules
deadskinmask

this is the problem i have with cov-idiots....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

its not enough for yall to assess your own risks and act accordingly.... yall nlggers wanna micromanage everyone elses response as well.... as long as ppl conduct themselves within the confines of the law, their activities are none of your concern.... if you're worried for your safety, get somewhere motherfucker.... but all these retarded, mask and glove wearing fuckin idiots that wear pool noodles on their heads and go to restaurants to eat in glass enclosures like fuckin goldfish can FUCK RIGHT OFF.... the 'new normal'.... BITCH, YOUR WEARING A FUCKIN POOL NOODLE FOR A HAT.... thats far from fuckin normal.... you worry about you and your inner circle. leave us normal fuckin ppl alone.... the real 'infection' here is your fuckin stupidity.... :mad:

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
mimi

Re: this is the problem i have with cov-idiots....

Unread post by mimi »

I've yet to don a mask or gloves. I do wear a pool noodle hat, but I was wearing it before the pandemic. :D

deadskinmask

i have no doubt.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Yipes. :(

Жekko

Unread post by Жekko »

i would argue

that you have the right to live — if you can defend yourself

and the right to live on earth — because you were born here against your will

just like any other creature

but the right to live in a society

is a social contract

and of course, you have the right not to sign that contract

if you don’t want anything to do with society

but then you need to get the fuck out of that society

and if you do not

then those that do sign that contract

have the right to deal with you as they please

if you are unwilling to be a party to the contract

until and unless you remove yourself from their society

i’m not terribly social myself

and there is much to despise in the company or presence of others

but so long as i wish to enjoy certain things that come from society

(e.g. clean water within a few steps at all times, electricity, easy access to food)

it is essential that i understand what happens when animals live in groups

and therefore, the concept of herd immunity

and the right of the herd to protect itself

against any and all aberrations that might pose a threat

to the herd’s right to exist

we don’t have to argue

try as we might

we remain animals

certain things are going to happen

to those of us who remain “on the grid”

because animals will and should cull their own

if the greater good is threatened

this concept is not some long-haired proposition of the comfortable who inhabit ivory towers

it is about as simple as an ant colony

so long as you are “connected” to society

you will do as you are told in the midst of a crisis, real or perceived

and all of your documents

and religions

and politics

and “values”

truly do not mean shit to anyone

if life hangs in the balance

anyone who has known life during war understands this

because for most animals

quite frankly

life is war

Unless you’ve studied what they have studied and had their experience, why would you expect to get it?
—evs
deadskinmask

well.... it seems that you're 'on my side'... because 'wearing masks and social distancing' is as anti-society as you can be inside of a society.... :D

deadskinmask

see.... look.... heres the situation.... you're the ones trying to implement a change.... not us.... status quo was perfectly fine for us then and continues to be fine for most of us now.... if you want to 'wear a mask and social distance' then go right ahead.... but don't tell me what i'm gonna do.... if thats a new rule, then you and your ilk need to start a branch office elsewhere and incorporate your 'new normal' lifestyle.... just like with guns.... if you don't like guns, don't own one.... but if you don't want anybody owning one, you need a new location thats better suited for your delicate sensibilities.... its fine to set new rules for yourself but you have no fuckin right to set new rules for everyone because it suits your needs.... get up and move.... take your masks and pool noodle hats with ya.... :mad:

evs

Unread post by evs »

Zekko wrote: 20 May 2020, 11:43 because animals will and should cull their own

Absolutely this. 100%

Edit: corrected author of the quoted line.

~ plaid ~
deadskinmask

Irina wrote: 20 May 2020, 12:32
deadskinmask wrote: 20 May 2020, 11:43 because animals will and should cull their own

Absolutely this. 100%
thats not my quote.... and before i rip into it - what do you mean by 'you agree'.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 20 May 2020, 11:43 because animals will and should cull their own

Absolutely this. 100%
And this...=)))

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 20 May 2020, 13:00

Absolutely this. 100%
And this...=)))

this has fuck all to do with 'who to believe'.... not a damn thing.... this is about who has the right to make my decisions.... believe whoever you want.... but make decisions for yourself and nobody else.... :mad:

Жekko

Unread post by Жekko »

deadskinmask wrote: 20 May 2020, 13:08
this has fuck all to do with 'who to believe'.... not a damn thing.... this is about who has the right to make my decisions.... believe whoever you want.... but make decisions for yourself and nobody else.... :mad:
decisions are free

make all you want

actions are not

especially when you live in society

there, actions are transactional

deadskinmask wrote: well.... it seems that you're 'on my side'... because 'wearing masks and social distancing' is as anti-society as you can be inside of a society.... :D
no

the phrase i highlighted above is key

i can be anti-society or pro-society all i wish

so long as i follow the rules/contract of that society

i only support your right to remove yourself entirely from society

which means you should leave it entirely

and find a home in the woods

preferably a good cave

where you emerge only to find food

and perform excretory functions (which should never be done in the cave lest other predators find you)

in that situation

you are 100% correct that no one has the right to tell you anything about how you live

(unless you happen to make your home on someone else’s property)

but

the united states has never been this way in the entirety of its existence

the notion that it has is the ultimate myth of american society

Unless you’ve studied what they have studied and had their experience, why would you expect to get it?
—evs
deadskinmask

but you're not 'following set rules', my senile ol friend.... you're trying to implement a new set of rules.... and NOBODY has a higher claim to my life and property than i do.... NOBODY.... :mad:

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

https://www.wsfa.com/2020/05/18/dead-co ... ses-cases/

Amigo do the Godly thing and wear a fucking mask when your out and about. Not everyone shares your mindset. Like a favor to others, even if you think it’s dumb.

deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 20 May 2020, 13:29 https://www.wsfa.com/2020/05/18/dead-co ... ses-cases/

Amigo do the Godly thing and wear a fucking mask when your out and about. Not everyone shares your mindset. Like a favor to others, even if you think it’s dumb.
look here, man.... i'm not trying to fight with you.... those days are over as far as i'm concerned.... but the simple fact is - ppl die.... thats just what happens.... and if i'm not destined to die from corona, i'm not gonna die by corona.... and furthermore even if i were to die by corona, it doesn't bother me.... :(

Жekko

Unread post by Жekko »

society has always implemented new rules

in the united states especially

most notably

and so on

and although your claim is noble

history shows that it is also meaningless

unless you have the power to defend it

if everyone in your town decides that you will wear a mask and be vaccinated

it is going to happen

or you will suffer some set of consequences

don’t insist that you can avoid this

and still live where you live now

—evs
deadskinmask

oh i have no intention of 'surviving' this.... none at all.... but i'll die a free man while you remain slaves.... good luck and i apologize for the 'senile' comment.... you're coherent.... we just have different mindsets.... :(

evs

Unread post by evs »

deadskinmask wrote: 20 May 2020, 12:36

Absolutely this. 100%
thats not my quote.... and before i rip into it - what do you mean by 'you agree'.... :D
Sorry, that’s zekko. Quotes are sometimes weird:(

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

deadskinmask wrote: 20 May 2020, 13:40 oh i have no intention of 'surviving' this.... none at all.... but i'll die a free man while you remain slaves.... good luck and i apologize for the 'senile' comment.... you're coherent.... we just have different mindsets.... :(
You can decide to die - your choice, but you are not free to endanger others by making poor choices. One example of this is drinking and driving. Keep doing it and the society will incarcerate you.

Democracy is not free for all to do as they like, democracy is a dictatorship of the majority.

~ plaid ~
deadskinmask

Irina wrote: 20 May 2020, 15:53
deadskinmask wrote: 20 May 2020, 13:40 oh i have no intention of 'surviving' this.... none at all.... but i'll die a free man while you remain slaves.... good luck and i apologize for the 'senile' comment.... you're coherent.... we just have different mindsets.... :(
You can decide to die - your choice, but you are not free to endanger others by making poor choices. One example of this is drinking and driving. Keep doing it and society will incarcerate you.
this isn't anything like that.... and you fuckin know its not.... wearing a mask is not healthy.... breathing in your own exhaust is not healthy.... masks cut your oxygen level by 20% to 30%.... the only times masks are recommended are when you're certain the air outside is more dangerous than your own exhaust.... you cannot tell me to endanger my health to give some old person a false sense of security.... thats nonsense and you're ridiculous for even suggesting such bullshit.... :mad:

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

You can decide to die - your choice, but you are not free to endanger others by making poor choices. One example of this is drinking and driving. Keep doing it and the society will incarcerate you.

Democracy is not free for all to do as they like, democracy is a dictatorship of the majority.
Why Democracy is disgusting...

evs

Unread post by evs »

I thought of you as I was typing that:)) sorry I see both sides of this argument but I still vote for the majority rule.

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

deadskinmask wrote: 20 May 2020, 16:00
You can decide to die - your choice, but you are not free to endanger others by making poor choices. One example of this is drinking and driving. Keep doing it and society will incarcerate you.
this isn't anything like that.... and you fuckin know its not.... wearing a mask is not healthy.... breathing in your own exhaust is not healthy.... masks cut your oxygen level by 20% to 30%.... the only times masks are recommended are when you're certain the air outside is more dangerous than your own exhaust.... you cannot tell me to endanger my health to give some old person a false sense of security.... thats nonsense and you're ridiculous for even suggesting such bullshit.... :mad:
What you are giving to others, young and old, by wearing a mask and/or by social distancing, depending on your circumstances, is a decreased probability of being a vector of disease. That’s a lot to give and almost nothing to lose.

~ plaid ~
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Irina wrote: 20 May 2020, 17:25 I thought of you as I was typing that:)) sorry I see both sides of this argument but I still vote for the majority rule.
Until the majority votes themselves something from you that you find unethical or even criminal...

....but relax... they'll encode into laws thus making it unicorn coolio...

asal

Unread post by asal »

mimi wrote: 20 May 2020, 13:00

Absolutely this. 100%
And this...=)))

:D

Get in on it.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Ya....wasn't necessarily trying to make any statement...I just thought it was funny. =)))

deadskinmask

Irina wrote: 20 May 2020, 17:28What you are giving to others, young and old, by wearing a mask and/or by social distancing, depending on your circumstances, is a decreased probability of being a vector of disease. That’s a lot to give and almost nothing to lose.
look, man.... i get that you live at 'surface level' and don't actually understand.... but this is just step one of a multi-step program.... first the restrictions will be mildly enforced and the ppl who comply will be irritated and inconvenienced.... it'll be okay at first because you believe its just temporary.... the next time this 'pandemic' breaks out, it'll be because everyone didn't comply.... at that time, compliance will be mandatory (they've already got ppl comfortable with the idea of snitching on neighbors and shit).... the NEXT time this 'happens', they'll have a 'vaccine' solution which will be 'optional'.... and the FINAL time it 'happens' will be because some ppl weren't 'vaccinated'.... at that time, vaccines will be mandatory.... lives will be lost in violent protest but the vaccinated ppl won't care because it will registrer in your mind that the government is just trying to 'save your lives' and the ppl resisting are hazardous to your health.... this is gonna happen.... so i have no intention of inconveniencing myself anymore than necessary.... btw - this is already called Pandemic 1.... that means theres a sequel on the way.... i don't care if you believe me.... just remember where ya heard it.... :(

evs

Unread post by evs »

That’s one scary fictitious scenario:(

The only thing worse I’ve heard is a rape by the alien race. Or something. By callum Huston. You’d like him.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/T3OkFQLVHtqf/

~ plaid ~
deadskinmask

Irina wrote: 21 May 2020, 12:25 That’s one scary fictitious scenario:(
lol. yeah.... fictitious.... hit me up in a year, pollyanna.... :D

evs

Unread post by evs »

Shark hunter! That was his nick. Wonder what he’s up to nowadays.

~ plaid ~