EID MUBARAK TO ALL!

Register accountRead the forum rules

Topic author
extralegs2019

EID MUBARAK TO ALL!

Unread post by extralegs2019 »

Eid Mubarak to All.
As of 21:16 Hours, or 09:16 P.M., P.D.S.T. to-night, the month of Ramadan officially ends, and the month of Shawwal begins.
The month of fasting is over. The festivities can now begin. It's party time. We must celebrate now. We don't have to fast again for another 324 days, or so.
The Moon is new. The New Moon marks the start of a new month.
Happy Eid to everyone on here and off here.
Good wishes to All.

However, it's going to likely be a very solitary Eid this year.
Blame the virus. It's a kill-joy.

"EXTRA LEGS 2019"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN

cc

Re: EID MUBARAK TO ALL!

Unread post by cc »

Happy IED to all of Allah's supremacists

Detailed List

China stopping all flights from Hubei province into other parts of China .. while at the same time sending planeloads (100s of 1,000s of people) into the West from Hubei .. while lying that virus did not go human to human .. was a deliberate act of war

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Happy Ed McMahon to you too, brother.... :(

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

cc

Unread post by cc »

And happy MUBARAK TO ALL

China stopping all flights from Hubei province into other parts of China .. while at the same time sending planeloads (100s of 1,000s of people) into the West from Hubei .. while lying that virus did not go human to human .. was a deliberate act of war

Topic author
extralegs2019

I am a very peaceful person and I am at peace here (on Planet Earth) with everyone else.
We have just passed the peaceful month of Ramadan. I have tried to stay at peace.
That peacefulness will continue into the next month, Shawwal.
It does not end now. Peace is a continuing phenomenon into the distant future.
This is no time to get belligerent.
This is a time to enjoy the festivities and celebrations.
Enjoy yourselves.
Use this as an excuse to celebrate and party.

"EXTRA LEGS 2019"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

have fun.... :(

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Topic author
extralegs2019

I am not about to violate the peace or to disturb it.
There are six (6) principles that I found that are taught in every single religion in the World! When I saw that, I felt that I had hit on basic truths: bedrock truths. They can't all be wrong on these points. Therefore, it must, of necessity, be true. I felt that if I can hang on to those six (6) things, that I cannot possibly go wrong. They are 'Universal teachings'.
One of those six (6) things is peace.

"EXTRA LEGS 2019"

cc

Unread post by cc »

One of those six (6) things is peace.
"Peace" as defined in Mo's Q Book / War Manual for Dummies

is "what exists ONLY after all non believers are overcome, eliminated or submit .. and there is no more conflict"

And you damned well know it!! .. because that's islam 101 ffs

Topic author
extralegs2019

It is now past 09:16 P.M.
That's it. Ramadan has officially ended; and Shawwal has begun.
Eid is here.
Eid Mubarak to everyone again.
Of course, the real festivities start tomorrow; but there will be no more fasting until next year.
It is forbidden to fast on the day of Eid.

"EXTRA LEGS 2019"

Dinky Dazza

Unread post by Dinky Dazza »

extralegs2019 wrote:
23 May 2020, 21:20
It is now past 09:16 P.M.
That's it. Ramadan has officially ended; and Shawwal has begun.
Eid is here.
Eid Mubarak to everyone again.
Of course, the real festivities start tomorrow; but there will be no more fasting until next year.
It is forbidden to fast on the day of Eid.
Don't care... it's Harry Potter's 18th anniversary of his magical circumcision by the hand of a Mugwart shapeshifting hedgehog with spirit fingers, and it's blasphemous to not honour the moment with scallops placed in the rim of a trucker cap... :(