when will they ever learn?

Register accountRead the forum rules
Lochdubh

Re: when will they ever learn?

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Irina wrote: 01 Jun 2020, 08:45 Was it really deciding to fix the world? Or was it deciding to bite more of the world than it could chew. In other words, wasn’t the actual intention to spread its hegemony, find new markets and cheap resources, and “fixing“ the world was just the reason they gave to stupid old goats like semen and they gobbled it? Serious question.
Probably a bit of both. The rank and file of the now almost vanished "Greatest Generation" certainly bought in on FDR's missionary exhortations that they were fighting Germans, Italians, and Japanese to liberate folks who were being oppressed. They were relatively numerous when I was in grad school, and I frequently chatted with them in pubs, etc. What FDR himself believed is unknowable. Do you take do-gooders at their word, or do they usually have ulterior hidden agendas? Who IS Amerika? Relatively anonymous doers like the proud survivors of WWII, many of whom went on to successful and happy private lives, or the Great & Good who "run things" in government, academe, the media, and the Board Room?

Lochdubh

by focusing on global issues the States missed an opportunity to create a more unified society buttressed by a robust economy that could have potentially benefited all Americans. Instead they had a constant series of pocket wars, an economy whose biggest export was the jobs of American citizens, and persistent pockets of poverty all reinforced by stupidly inefficient local governments, a bloated federal bureaucracy, and broke-dick public skool systems.

evs

Unread post by evs »

I like your balanced and fair response.

~ plaid ~
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Lochdubh wrote: 01 Jun 2020, 07:57
Seamajor wrote: 01 Jun 2020, 05:33 How did get world problems from my post? For the moment I’m way more concerned with what’s happening in the States.
You asked what has the US circling the drain. My answer was that instead of focusing its time, energy and wealth on solving its own problems, it decided to fix the world, and quite frankly fucked up at least as much as it fixed and ended up stupid and insolvent. This focus has been a major distraction since the time of FDR. I can elaborate with specifics if you like.

/just saying.
//serious answer.
I said, I’m obsessed with the way my country continues to make its way not the shitter. I meant it to mean right now, as opposed to your version of how it could have been. Mostly because that was “ago”. The events of the last 6 months, will be devastating to many.

cc

Unread post by cc »

:D

Seamajor

That barrel wash hangover must have been a doooooosey. At least you got to spend some time on Herman’s lap. Enthralling

Lochdubh

Seamajor wrote: 01 Jun 2020, 14:28
Lochdubh wrote: 01 Jun 2020, 07:57
Seamajor wrote: 01 Jun 2020, 05:33 How did get world problems from my post? For the moment I’m way more concerned with what’s happening in the States.
You asked what has the US circling the drain. My answer was that instead of focusing its time, energy and wealth on solving its own problems, it decided to fix the world, and quite frankly fucked up at least as much as it fixed and ended up stupid and insolvent. This focus has been a major distraction since the time of FDR. I can elaborate with specifics if you like.

/just saying.
//serious answer.
I said, I’m obsessed with the way my country continues to make its way not the shitter. I meant it to mean right now, as opposed to your version of how it could have been. Mostly because that was “ago”. The events of the last 6 months, will be devastating to many.

Errrm...The US can start minding its own business at any time. Trump is in the Executive Mansion partly because he expressed a desire to withdraw from jobs like being the world cop, paying the lions share of NATO, giving a flying fuck what people like Macron, Prince Charles, and Merkel think etc. Just like with your household finances, when you find yourself in a hole filled with shit, job one is to stop digging. The fact that has not happened is not entirely the Orange Chap's fault. The Wuhan has been a true black swan, as has the actions of police officers in Democrat strongholds.

Seamajor

Жekko wrote: 28 May 2020, 21:15 (for the record, i support the immediate arrest of the officers involved, for murder)

(but given the events of this evening, this is too good to pass up)

When will all the n¡ggers learn
not to tear shit up?
when will all the n¡ggers learn
it does no good...

Nothing ever comes of it,
doesn’t help one little bit,

not to ri-ot?
it makes things worse...

Everyone else looks at you
like you should be in a zoo,

not to self-destruct?
it just won’t work...

Sixty years, and not a thing
has ever come from rioting,

I don’t

Remember how this thread began. Rioting and Nlggers. When will the Nlggers learn. My posts are related to this and right now. Rioting, the pandemic, a fucked economy and the worst Pres. we’ve ever Had. Pretty sure his actions will un elect him.

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

trumps getting elected twice.... just like i predicted before he was even elected once.... personally, i don't care about politics.... but trump is furthering their agenda way faster than anyone else could.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

Like hiding his bunker and tweeting. What a hero. By the way, what’s his agenda?

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

To turn it into the Divided States of America.

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Seamajor wrote: 01 Jun 2020, 15:40 Like hiding his bunker and tweeting. What a hero. By the way, what’s his agenda?
his agenda? you mean trump? lol.... man, trump ain't got no agenda.... hes flying blind as hell.... see, brother.... trumps not even in charge anymore.... hes just the frontman for a deadlier gang.... when trump declared himself 'a wartime president', ppl just assumed that he was being 'dramatic'.... but in actuality, being a wartime president allows you certain benefits like being able to override congress or even bypass them altogether.... but for some reason (i believe he either was incapable of completely following their directive OR they decided to handle it through channels) he declared all 50 states as 'disaster zones'.... nobody seems to understand that that puts up right in femas lap.... and fema has ultimate control and is not 'bound by the constitution'.... and that decision cannot even be questioned or reviewed for 6 months.... trump isn't running anything.... fema just hadn't had a reason to run roughshod over us yet.... but antifa and blm will provide one soon enough.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

deadskinmask wrote: 01 Jun 2020, 15:33 trumps getting elected twice.... just like i predicted before he was even elected once.... personally, i don't care about politics.... but trump is furthering their agenda way faster than anyone else could.... :(
I’d bet ya CCs size 38 bloomers, the fat fuck is run outta the country. Especially after yesterday.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Seamajor wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 05:29
deadskinmask wrote: 01 Jun 2020, 15:33 trumps getting elected twice.... just like i predicted before he was even elected once.... personally, i don't care about politics.... but trump is furthering their agenda way faster than anyone else could.... :(
I’d bet ya CCs size 38 bloomers, the fat fuck is run outta the country. Especially after yesterday.
Shaddup, moron...

Seamajor

Sorry DD. T hates Hermaphroditism as much as Mike Pence. Funky troll.

Sargent Smellibitz

Seamajor wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 05:32 Sorry DD. T hates Hermaphroditism as much as Mike Pence. Funky troll.
Trump has never given a fuck about characteristics ever...

...if someone could do the job well, he didn't care.

That's why he was giving breaks to African American women in the 80's before all this bullshit agenda crusade started and Oprah loved him....

How can you manage to feed and water yourself while being so dumb? Seriously....

Seamajor

You are what you are, and sounds like you are doing a great job. Think Herbert Butterbutt will ever change back into a women? Your not safe in Illinois as you know. Nothing but a troll

Seamajor

This is an insult to anyone who is truly a Christian. Rotten bastard. Besides he’s holding upside down and backwards. So God like.

cc

Unread post by cc »

The division is coming criminals on the streets (antifa, blm and some opportunists of the moment)... with prog mayors too gutless to get rid of them ..

Now the prog thugs have shot several cops late last night .. that'l work well for blacks, not

Y'all know that mayors and councils of every failed major city is a prog, right? .. Been so for decades of fail .. root of the problem .. won't give blacks a chance ffs .. most couldn't run a lemonade stand and don't care about blacks except to "expect" their votes

Let's at least call all elements of it all what they are, not what they are not

Stupid (above & now below) messes up conversations, but we can still ignore him and talk to each other

Seamajor

Your insane CC. There is only one failure in this situation

Seamajor

Truth

Sargent Smellibitz

Seamajor wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 06:36 Image

You... :D

cc

Unread post by cc »

sadly, yes

The ultinmate thread / convo destroyer .. irrationally obsessed to his very soul

Seamajor

Seamajor

cc wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 06:40sadly, yes
Dinky Dazza wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 06:39
Seamajor wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 06:36 Image

You... :D
Does this photo give you some sort of perverted pleasure CC?

Seamajor

How about this one CC?

Seamajor

Only a brain dead, blind fool would vote for Trump again

Sargent Smellibitz

Seamajor wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 06:45 Image

Only a brain dead, blind fool would vote for Trump again
I hope they exterminate all Californians in the next few months....

Seamajor

cc wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 06:40 sadly, yes

The ultinmate thread / convo destroyer .. irrationally obsessed to his very soul
Look who talks. Ever work out your concrete fetish, and dancing. Do you think you’ll ever wake up? :(

cc

Unread post by cc »

Oh Oh. Looks like he's gone full Monty over the edge

what was sever obsession has become insanity - please get someone to help you make sense