Edward

Re: Ramadan begins at sunset.

Unread post by Edward »

Top.

I came to get down.
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

RAMADAN...doo doo doo doo Do. Ramadan! Do do Do Do...

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

T Pose.

I came to get down.
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

mimi wrote: 13 Apr 2021, 09:32 There just are no words to express how ridiculous this is. :( :( :(

Just watching it actually made me angry.

It's akin to expecting people to poop without taking down their undies. :mad:
Don't get your undies all twisted and itchy. What and where is the setting? What is the background of those two 'unfortunate' women? What's that white guy doing? Reading a menu? Could be reading a newspaper. The two women are going to ridiculous lengths to make a mockery of themselves. Or they're that fucking stupid. Or both.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
evs

Unread post by evs »

mimi wrote: 13 Apr 2021, 09:32
Berry Sweet wrote: 12 Apr 2021, 21:32 Image
There just are no words to express how ridiculous this is. :( :( :(

Just watching it actually made me angry.

It's akin to expecting people to poop without taking down their undies. :mad:
Ditto. And what’s the saddest of all is that those very women are the most staunch defenders of this idiocy.

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

Double post.

~ plaid ~
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Eves wrote: 14 Apr 2021, 05:16Double post.

Skipper

Unread post by Skipper »

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

J0E wrote: 12 Apr 2021, 21:14 I can't subscribe to a religion which still has not condemned or fully eliminated slavery.

People still rake the Old Confederacy over slavery which was abolished over 150 years ago, even make Southersers feel guilty about it, and yet, they stilll enslave Black African people in Muslim nations.

And leading clerics of that religion have not outright condemned this practice. Ironic that ll these Black people in the United states wanna or have converted to Islam, when the religion still enslaves their brothers in Africa.
God bless you, Joe, for raising this fact. I am sick and tired of my fellow liberals making it look as if slavery is automatically a sin of the whites. The total number of European slaves kidnapped by Arab slavers was actually greater than the number of Africans transported across the Atlantic. And England was the first country to abolish slavery. We need a more balanced and impartial view of history and reality.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Oh, God has blessed Joe, all right.

He's made him live in interesting times.

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Is everyone getting their ramen on!?

:purdy:
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

No...but I had an imposter Udon Noodle stirfry...and I was like...Image

There seems to be an Udon Noodle shortage in our area. 5 major food chains in our small area, and NOBODY had them. So hub picked up this Shanghai Noodles sub. They were good in their own right...but when the texture isn't what your mouth is expecting...it's a bad introduction to Shanghai noodles.
Is that clear...at all ? :D

Reel

Unread post by Reel »

I spent the first few days of Ramadan in Casa Blanca by accident a few years ago. It was actually really fun.

It's easy to judge because it's so hard to understand.
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 23 Apr 2021, 15:53
J0E wrote: 12 Apr 2021, 21:14 I can't subscribe to a religion which still has not condemned or fully eliminated slavery.

People still rake the Old Confederacy over slavery which was abolished over 150 years ago, even make Southersers feel guilty about it, and yet, they stilll enslave Black African people in Muslim nations.

And leading clerics of that religion have not outright condemned this practice. Ironic that ll these Black people in the United states wanna or have converted to Islam, when the religion still enslaves their brothers in Africa.
God bless you, Joe, for raising this fact. I am sick and tired of my fellow liberals making it look as if slavery is automatically a sin of the whites. The total number of European slaves kidnapped by Arab slavers was actually greater than the number of Africans transported across the Atlantic. And England was the first country to abolish slavery. We need a more balanced and impartial view of history and reality.
Muslims did a lot of bad things to Hindus I understand.

Massacred perhaps millions of them when they took oveer India.

So maybe it was actually a blessing that England took over India, and wrestled control of it from the Moghuls/Muslims?

That may have actually freed the Hindus and allowed them to become the dominant rulers of India today.

Moghuls enslaved millions of Hindus. Taj Mahal was built of the blood and sweat of many slaves, many of which may have been Hindu.

evs

Unread post by evs »

mimi wrote: 23 Apr 2021, 21:08 No...but I had an imposter Udon Noodle stirfry...and I was like...Image

There seems to be an Udon Noodle shortage in our area. 5 major food chains in our small area, and NOBODY had them. So hub picked up this Shanghai Noodles sub. They were good in their own right...but when the texture isn't what your mouth is expecting...it's a bad introduction to Shanghai noodles.
All clear:)) i am not that familiar with Shanghai noodles. But feed me spaghetti instead of linguine and I won’t be amused:)

~ plaid ~
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

LOL. I SO hear you. :D

I have DEFINITE preferences when it comes to the right pasta for the right situation...the right sauce...the right 'accouterments' DEMAND the right pasta. Don't just be thinking pasta is pasta. It's all designed, from years of culinary history, to understand how to shape a piece of pasta to allow the perfect coating of sauce. :D :D

It's a real problem...and I'm not surprised that there isn't a support group for people who are subjected to this. :(

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

The last nation to officially abolish Slavery is Muslim:

...but Slavery in Mauritania still exists today and as much as 20% of the population lives in slavery

Most are Black

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

mimi wrote: 23 Apr 2021, 21:08 No...but I had an imposter Udon Noodle stirfry...and I was like...Image

Those are the fat noodles, right? I don't care much for them.

:purdy: