This is Israel

Register accountRead the forum rules
evs

This is Israel

Unread post by evs »

Their ethics are completely different than those of most other ppl’s.
Israel has already administered a third vaccine dose to almost a million people, its health ministry has said, amid calls by the World Health Organization to delay such booster shots until poorer countries get their first jabs.

The number of Israelis who have received their third dose of the Pfizer vaccine against Covid-19 has reached 963,572, the country’s Ministry of Health announced on Monday.

In late July, Israel became one of the first countries in the world to begin administering booster shots to already fully vaccinated residents. These were initially offered to those over the age of 60, but last week the program was expanded to include residents over 50, as well as healthcare workers, prisoners and people with deficient immune systems.

The push for a third dose started as Israel’s new prime minister Naftali Bennett came under intense political pressure amid a recent sharp spike in infections and hospitalizations, in a country that had celebrated victory against the virus not so long ago. Health officials have also been voicing increasing concerns over the potentially waning efficacy of Covid-19 jabs in the face of the more contagious Delta variant, which saw both vaccinated and fully vaccinated people becoming ill.

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

Re: This is Israel

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

They have a tumour of rotten ethics, all nicely covered up by Zionist propaganda. Sugar coated to please the public. Hypocritical and twa-faced. Full of double-think and denial.
This I can prove.
Try talking to Israel about the seven hundred thousand (700,000) Palestinians that were expelled in 1948. They never mention it. It is taboo.
And that was the birth of the Jewish State. That act of gross injustice is how the whole thing started. This is the beginning, and this is how they started their glorious history.
Evil is addicting. If you lie, steal or kill, you must continue to lie, continue to steal and keep on murdering.
That is what has happened to that State. It is an unending settler colonial society.
But not forever. Sooner or later, they are going to have to deal with us; and then it will be the end of the Jewish State.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

I am going to join every single Palestinian Organization which I can find. Starting with the Canada-Palestine Organization. And the Palestine Youth Movement.
I will attend ALL their meetings. I will come to, and participate in, ALL their peaceful protests and marches. I will be at ALL their gatherings.
They / We have a definite agenda. It is the return of ALL, repeat ALL, stolen Palestinian lands back to its rightful owners. Starting circa 1948, when 700,000 Palestinians were expelled.
And we will do it, too. This job is going to get done.
And now the State of Israel is going to have to deal with us.
The time for arguing is over.
The time for action has arrived.
Those are my politics.
And if that goddamned fucking Hindu doesn't like it, tough buns! Let me spit in his fat filthy face.

You can expect plenty more acts of defiance from me.

Let me also add that there are plenty of Jews amongst us in these organizations. Lots and lots. Many, many.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Call Pluto and get him to join in on the fun.

Mars is busy in Kabul.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Blurt wrote: 16 Aug 2021, 07:58 Call Pluto and get him to join in on the fun.

Mars is busy in Kabul.
Did Big Bird give your avatar a tainted pearl necklace?

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Go to bed, Dinkies.

Your brain's farting.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

In Martial Law, there are no bedtimes...just home incarceration and a stunning disregard for wearing pants...

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Blurt wrote: 16 Aug 2021, 08:03 Go to bed, Dinkies.

Your brain's farting.

I came to get down.
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

The Jewish space lasers are on line and locked on…

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

There's no Jewish space lasers this time. This time it's Heebs in F-16s delivering JDAMS to downtown Gaza City.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Israel does not play games. With one holocaust behind them, and the threat of another in front of them, they have not only survived but become a saga in the history of humankind.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

fafo