Had two pairs of expensive sunglasses go missing from my back yard last year.

Register accountRead the forum rules
Edward

Had two pairs of expensive sunglasses go missing from my back yard last year.

Unread post by Edward »

One pair were Kodak. Not overly expensive, but they were perfect. I will never find a pair I like as much. I bought them in Key West. The other pair were Ray bans. Black frame, blue lenses. Both times I know I used the weed eater wearing them , then set them down on the railing around my garden.

Today I saw my neighbor wearing the exact same Ray Bans. They were a few hundred bucks. I don't know if I still have the receipt. Probably not. The guy is a creep. Last winter he cut down a tree I planted on my property near his. He claimed it was a beaver, but it was obviously done with clippers. The cut line was straight as if done with clippers or a sharp machete. Later he chopped up the stub to make it look like a beaver. The tree was a dwarf and wouldn't have reached his property but I think he assumed it was a large tree. Fucking Okanagan red necks.

I came to get down.
Lochdubh

Re: Had two pairs of expensive sunglasses go missing from my back yard last year.

Unread post by Lochdubh »

few things are more disgusting than a thief.

At uni a man unattached to the institution was caught in the middle of the day rifling through peoples dorm rooms. He was given a jolly good beating and thrown down the stairs. Somehow he lost a shoe in the affray, and was last seen hobbling away wearing a torn and bloodied shirt. That was infinitely more satisfying than calling the rozzers.

Edward

Re: Had two pairs of expensive sunglasses go missing from my back yard last year.

Unread post by Edward »

I'll bet.

I came to get down.
Bonkerfist

Unread post by Bonkerfist »

Edward wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 17:05 One pair were Kodak. Not overly expensive, but they were perfect. I will never find a pair I like as much. I bought them in Key West. The other pair were Ray bans. Black frame, blue lenses. Both times I know I used the weed eater wearing them , then set them down on the railing around my garden.

Today I saw my neighbor wearing the exact same Ray Bans. They were a few hundred bucks. I don't know if I still have the receipt. Probably not. The guy is a creep. Last winter he cut down a tree I planted on my property near his. He claimed it was a beaver, but it was obviously done with clippers. The cut line was straight as if done with clippers or a sharp machete. Later he chopped up the stub to make it look like a beaver. The tree was a dwarf and wouldn't have reached his property but I think he assumed it was a large tree. Fucking Okanagan red necks.
These black fellas moved into the next house beside us when Apartheid was being dismantled. I heard screaming of a child and peered over the fence…and witnessed them slaughtering a goat. A cow came next, but I only saw the evidence of a carcass left to bleed out on the lawn on that occasion. It was then that I realised unsatisfactory change was upon us. So I immigrated to Australia and the rest is history. A 2% minoritiry changes the odds here in Oz…but it’s really multicultural so it makes up the difference I guess. Jus’ sayin’…