I kind of feel like victimizing Berry Sweet myself. she's like eight feet tall

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
Berry Sweet

Re: Femicide

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Large majority of victims of police-reported intimate partner violence are women and girls, with the rate being especially high among those aged 12 to 24 years
Of the 117,093 victims of police-reported intimate partner violence in 2022, almost 8 in 10 (78%) were women and girls.

:purdy:
Berry Sweet

Oscar Mayer wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:09 I kind of feel like victimizing Berry Sweet myself. she's like eight feet tall
Yeah I'm 8 feet tall looking down on your short, drunk blubbering ass.

Berry Sweet

BTW, it's been 1,876 days of sobriety for me. Feels awesome! :thumbup:

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

You've always been victimized by men. Fuck you, balcony diver

"Paranoia strikes deep
Oscar Mayer

victims, victims, victims, evryybody is a fucking victim. You fucking assholes

"Paranoia strikes deep
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Oscar Mayer wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:07 skinz says his wife beat into him being a homeless hobo. Victim men, think about them
I had a former model girlfriend who I lived with for 18 months who was the same height as me and a rotten drunk.

She would drink, dredge up jealous accusations at me and my ex wife (mother of my 1st born; both of us friends to the end; both of us supportive of most of the others relationships).

When the gf started saying really nasty stuff about my ex and friend, I'd verbally push back on it. If the gf was drinking Overproof Rum, she'd try to get physical... initially attempted head slap fests and the most vile things ever said.

I'd hold her wrists and tell her to stop... which only made her more violent... and threat boisterous ( ie "go ahead, punch me. You know you want to. You're a coward if you don't knock me out. You pussy. No wonder you're still friends with that cunt. Go ahead and punch me. You'll get locked up")

It happened three times with increasing vitriol. The 1st two times she apologized the next day. The 3rd time, I just packed up and left in the middle of the night.

Female on male violence is a thing, bitch.

It's why guys keep domestic cats but seldom big cats in their homes.

Sargent Smellibitz

Oscar Mayer wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:24 victims, victims, victims, evryybody is a fucking victim. You fucking assholes
You're a victim of your vices... :(

Oscar Mayer

she assaulted you and you beat her. Thanks for the glimpse, Smellypants

"Paranoia strikes deep
Oscar Mayer

"Paranoia strikes deep
Sargent Smellibitz

Oscar Mayer wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:30 she assaulted you and you beat her. Thanks for the glimpse, Smellypants
I never once beat her. I'd grip her wrists to prevent further out of the blue slaps and fist shots, push her away, and go somewhere else.

It was always on my mind that she was out of her tree and if I did do what she deserved, she'd feign male on female assault if the cops were called, then it would be my word against hers, which was what she wanted...

Why are you so stupid? Does your poo bag back up and fill your vacuous skull?

Oscar Mayer

want to hear about my ostomy appliance and how I deal with it? I'm a machine operator, kind of like what you want to be but here we operate big machines.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Oscar Mayer

even with a shit bag glued to my waist I do things you can't, Smellypants. Tell me about yourself

"Paranoia strikes deep
Oscar Mayer

Tell me about yourself Smellypants. I've told you about me

"Paranoia strikes deep
Sargent Smellibitz

Oscar Mayer wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:43 want to hear about my ostomy appliance and how I deal with it? I'm a machine operator, kind of like what you want to be but here we operate big machines.
I operate over 12 earth-moving/farm machines and counting since December 2022. I'll even drive dogged big rig gravel trucks behind locked gates.

Such is my path. I can get into any earth works machine, grab the controls of massive cranes, take control of a locomotive, take a 777 or 793 dumper for a joyride down a desert mountain slope, clock and spin 40-50 tonnes of steel in a Safop lathe...

There's no end to the possibilities..

What have you done? The same fucking things for decades, eh?

Those things are just one source of reasons why me > you.

:D :D :D

Berry Sweet

Oscar Mayer wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:22 You've always been victimized by men. Fuck you, balcony diver
It was sleep walking. I can't help that. I have issues with sleep.

Just 2 weeks ago, I remember waking up in the morning, I sat up on the side of bed, looked down at the floor next to my bed and saw sparkly fluffy snow...it was really pretty...I tried to touch it...but couldn't grasp it...then I got up, out my bedroom door and into the hall, where there was more of this sparkly fluffy snow on the ground and it was snowing in the hallway...I can't express how beautiful it was...it wasn't a normal snow...it beyond anything...then I turned around...my bedroom door is right at the end of the hall...and I could see the snow starting to dissappear like pixels...and that'd when I realized I was sleep walking.

I've decided I'm going back to doctor to try a medication that is supposed to stop these illusions and nightmares. The doc at the sleep clinic said he will help when I'm ready and willing to try this medication.

Sargent Smellibitz

Berry Sweet wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 00:18
Oscar Mayer wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:22 You've always been victimized by men. Fuck you, balcony diver
It was sleep walking. I can't help that. I have issues with sleep.

Just 2 weeks ago, I remember waking up in the morning, I sat up on the side of bed, looked down at the floor next to my bed and saw sparkly fluffy snow...it was really pretty...I tried to touch it...but couldn't grasp it...then I got up, out my bedroom door and into the hall, where there was more of this sparkly fluffy snow on the ground and it was snowing in the hallway...I can't express how beautiful it was...it wasn't a normal snow...it beyond anything...then I turned around...my bedroom door is right at the end of the hall...and I could see the snow starting to dissappear like pixels...and that'd when I realized I was sleep walking.

I've decided I'm going back to doctor to try a medication that is supposed to stop these illusions and nightmares. The doc at the sleep clinic said he will help when I'm ready and willing to try this medication.
All the best to you. I hope it gets sorted finally. :wub:

Berry Sweet

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 00:25 All the best to you. I hope it gets sorted finally. :wub:
Thank you.

evs

Unread post by evs »

All the best from me too ber, i hope you find a way to stop sleep walking that doesn’t cause side effects you don’t like.

~ plaid ~
Berry Sweet

evs wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 06:39 All the best from me too ber, i hope you find a way to stop sleep walking that doesn’t cause side effects you don’t like.
Thank you.

Yeah, the side effects could be an issue? Forgot about that. I'll see what the doc says...it's all trial and error.

I have a councillor who has suggested getting an assistance dog 🐕‍🦺 it could help me with my hearing loss and injuries...an assistance dog could possibly help prevent me from doing thing in my sleep.

I'm just happy I haven't got up in my sleep and cooked a full on meal. I haven't done that in years. I noticed there use to be meals made, and I never recalled making them. Until my kid told me, "you were up late last night cooking" :blink: :D

asal

Unread post by asal »

2 men planned to have ‘large’ python eat woman’s daughter before blowing up her house, police say

Mar. 11, 2024

RYAN COUNTY, Ga. (WTOC/Gray News) - Two Georgia men are accused of setting off a bomb at a woman’s home and plotting to release a python to eat her daughter.

Authorities say 34-year-old Caleb Kinsey and 37-year-old Stephen Glosser conspired to harass, intimidate, injure, or kill the woman who owned the house, according to WTOC.

Glosser and the victim allegedly met on a dating app but their relationship eventually went south, so they decided to block each other. That’s when Kinsey got involved.

The men allegedly planned to shoot arrows into the victim’s front door, mail her dog feces or dead rats, scalp her head, blow up the home, and release a large python to eat her daughter.

WTOC reported that Glosser found the victim’s home and built an explosive device along with Kinsey, using Tannerite. Tannerite is a brand of firearm target designed to explode when struck by a bullet. The two then used the device to blow up the woman’s house, police said.

A witness told investigators they saw a black SUV leaving the scene, which was determined to be Kinsey’s car.

Police served a search warrant on Kinsey and Glosser’s home and their phones. Authorities then found evidence of explosives and Glosser’s journal.

The men have been indicted on a slew of charges, including:

Unlawful possession of an explosive
First-degree arson
Stalking
Use of an explosive to commit another felony offense
Conspiracy to use an explosive to commit a felony
Possession of an unregistered destructive device

Prosecutors said the conspiracy charge carries a penalty of up to 20 years in prison, and using an explosive to commit a felony carries a penalty of 10 years in prison.

Kinsey also faces additional weapons charges.

Authorities say 34-year-old (left) Caleb Kinsey and (right) 37-year-old Stephen Glosser conspired to harass, intimidate, injure, or kill the woman who owned the house.((Credit: Bryan County Sheriff's Office))

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

Mar 17, 2024
A witness, who did not want to be identified, said the 19-year-olds were attacked Sunday morning because they refused a stranger's advances. CBS New York's Jessica Moore reports.

Twin sisters stabbed, one fatally, during argument in Brooklyn deli

Get in on it.