asal

Re: Femicide

Unread post by asal »

Spermicide is/is not murder.

Get in on it.
weebles

Unread post by weebles »

I do not know humanity itself is beautiful but yet we can do some horrific sad stuff to each other over some stupid BS. :unsure:

We should bee picking others up when they are down and reciprocate when we can selflessly IMO.

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Human beings are fucked up

:purdy:
caskur

Unread post by caskur »

asal wrote: 16 Jul 2022, 13:40 July 13, 2022. Michigan.

https://youtu.be/OUiuJUaxbb0

A piece of paper won't save you.... even if the PO was granted, he still would have killed them.

asal

Unread post by asal »

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

https://youtu.be/OyaKyueT8_A

The ex-boyfriend did it. He's the last one to see her alive. He won't participate in the searches. He isn't in the above video speaking. His lawyer's defense for him is that his client has been consistent in saying he didn't do it. That's the best the lawyer can come up with - consistency.

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

One domestic violence femicide per week in Ontario. Nice.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ ... -1.6899109
Advocates are sounding the alarm on gender-based violence, calling for a clear and urgent strategy from the Ontario government as femicides continue to rise.

Ontario saw 30 femicides in 30 weeks from Nov. 26 to June. 30, according to a report by the Ontario Association of Interval and Transition Houses (OAITH) released Wednesday. Last year, the organization's statistics showed 52 deaths in 52 weeks.

"It's very frustrating," said Marlene Ham, executive director at OAITH. Five femicides occurred in June alone and there have been another three already in July, she said.

"It's impactful and consuming to know that every single week, we can expect another woman to be killed by a man closely known to her."...

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

Woman who suffered 141 wounds in domestic homicide 'fought for her life,' court hears

Sharilyn Gagnon, 33, died in a hotel room at the Airport Traveller's Inn in 2021. She suffered more than 140 wounds at the hands of her boyfriend, Vladimir Soki, who pleaded guilty to manslaughter and was handed a 10-year sentence. (choicememorial.com)
A Calgarian who "mutilated" his girlfriend in a Calgary hotel room, causing more than 140 stabbing and blunt force injuries, was handed a 10-year prison sentence for manslaughter on Friday.

Sharilyn Gagnon, a 33-year-old mother, was killed in a northeast hotel room in a brutal act of domestic violence.

Originally charged with second-degree murder, Vladimir Ngbangbo Soki, 32, pleaded guilty to manslaughter in Gagnon's 2021 death following a plea deal arranged by prosecutor Terry Mazerolle and defence lawyer Adriano Iovinelli.

With credit for the time he's already served, Soki has about five years and nine months left on his sentence.
'The world had cheated me'

Before handing down the killer's sentence, Court of King's Bench Justice Robert Hall heard from several of Gagnon's family members who delivered victim impact statements.

Justice Hall called the family members' words a "poignant representations of the tremendous hurt … they have suffered."

Gagnon's mother, father, children and siblings were included in those who stood in court and delivered their statements.

"A mother's love for her adult child extends beyond her sufferings and beyond any feelings of lost hope," said Sharon Wigton, through tears.

"It felt like the world had cheated me, stole a treasure of mine."

The court heard that Gagnon struggled with drug addiction, but her family members spoke of the stolen opportunity for the chance to rehabilitate herself.

"When she met you [Soki], she thought she'd met someone to help turn her life around," said Edwin Gagnon about his daughter.

"Instead, you took and fed her more drugs and made her a piece of your property."
Lamp and hatchet used in attack

On March 23, 2021, while in a drug-fuelled rage, Soki attacked his girlfriend in a hotel room at the Airport Traveller's Inn.

He was found by police later that day, burning items of clothing and towels soaked in blood.

An autopsy revealed Gagnon suffered 70 stab wounds, 46 blunt force injuries and 25 overlapping sharp and blunt force injuries.

Justice Hall noted the killer used several weapons, including a lamp and hatchet.
Gagnon 'fought for her life'

When police arrived at the scene, they found the hotel room "littered with suitcases, duffel bags, bloody footprints" and Gagnon's body between the hotel room's two beds, according to the agreed statement of facts presented as part of Soki's guilty plea in December 2022.

Soki was suffering from a head wound at the time of his arrest, and according to Gagnon's family, she had defensive wounds, showing she had "fought for her life."

Edwin Gagnon told the court that even the funeral director broke down in tears when showing the victim's body to her family.

"They did their best to cover the wounds on her face," he said.

Gagnon left behind three children.

"We all try to support them but I do worry about their future. Being the children of trauma is a lifelong struggle that has only begun," said Gagnon's brother Chris.

He told his sister's killer: "I hate you, Vladimir."

The victim's daughter Georgia also addressed the court, telling the judge that the day her mother died was "the worst day of my life."

"My mom is gone. Dead. At the hands of a man," said Georgia.

"Her warmth, her hugs, her forehead kisses, her scent, her comforting voice. She's all gone."

Soki has a lengthy criminal record with 27 previous convictions, including a previous assault on Gagnon.

A pre-sentence report found he is a high risk to violently reoffend.

Throughout the sentencing hearing, Soki did not look at or acknowledge his victim's family members. His lack of remorse was noted by several of Gagnon's relatives.

"Her only downfall was that she never gave herself the same respect and value she gave others," said Gagnon's sister Marion Crompton.

"She never saw her worth and Vladimir preyed on that."

Get in on it.
evs

Unread post by evs »

Sad:(

~ plaid ~
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

TEN YEARS ???? WTH ! :sneaky: It was even divulged PRE sentencing, that he is high risk to violently re-offend. 10 years. That in itself is criminal.

27 previous convictions. :mad:

asal

Unread post by asal »

Why is this still happening? Why aren't the idiot killers figuring out that they shouldn't kill their current or ex partners? Why are they so stupid and violent and selfish? What in their lives is supporting their stupid, selfish motivations (their mom? their family's attitudes towards females? their "friends"?)?

Woman killed outside of Calgary school in apparent intimate partner violence case(cbc video player)

Man who killed woman in front of Calgary elementary school was under no-contact order(Calgary Herald story - Jan. 16, 2024)
It wasn't believed students or staff at the school were ever in danger, Calgary police said
:rolleyes: Wow, I guess it's okay then.

A southwest Calgary school and preschool were temporarily locked down after a woman was stabbed to death outside the premises by a man who was previously charged with domestic violence offences, released under a no-contact order and had active warrants against him, and who was also later found dead nearby....

Get in on it.
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

mimi wrote: 06 Jan 2024, 14:05 TEN YEARS ???? WTH ! :sneaky: It was even divulged PRE sentencing, that he is high risk to violently re-offend. 10 years. That in itself is criminal.

There is no minimum mandatory sentence for manslaughter in Canada (except when firearm was used). It is strange that, given his past behavior, they could not secure conviction for second degree murder. In that case, the perpetrator would be sentenced to life in prison with no positivity of parole for at least 10 years.

asal

Unread post by asal »

I guess we/I should be more active in voicing opposition to how murder cases are handled.

Get in on it.
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

I guess the prosecutor were not sure if second degree murder charge could be proven, so he/she/they/zir/... opted for more secure approach

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Women brutally killed by their partners... I guess that's one "women's space" transwomen aren't eager to invade.

Or are they?

asal

Unread post by asal »

Blurt wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:35 Women brutally killed by their partners... I guess that's one "women's space" transwomen aren't eager to invade.

Or are they?
It's one space that no one wants to be part of, generally. I don't know if transwomen are killed for the same reasons as women - control, possession. Potentially, yes. I don't know if anyone's keeping track.

People don't pay attention to womyn being killed frequently.

Get in on it.
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Mad Serb wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 11:54
mimi wrote: 06 Jan 2024, 14:05 TEN YEARS ???? WTH ! :sneaky: It was even divulged PRE sentencing, that he is high risk to violently re-offend. 10 years. That in itself is criminal.

There is no minimum mandatory sentence for manslaughter in Canada (except when firearm was used). It is strange that, given his past behavior, they could not secure conviction for second degree murder. In that case, the perpetrator would be sentenced to life in prison with no positivity of parole for at least 10 years.

Down here all sorts of cases are "dumbed down" in exchange for a guilty plea. It's sweeping the shit under the rug, and forces the families of victims to testify in a constant barrage of parole hearings....sometimes annually.
I'm always in favour of family members who shoot these mother fuckers right between the eyes...case closed.

With felony thefts etc. being dumbed down to misdemeanors .......don't even get me started.

the DA gets to nail a "conviction pelt" to the barn door, and the perp gets out in 8 or 9 months.

asal

Unread post by asal »

This guy's last name is Kessem, so, islamic of some kind (Egyptian?). He killed his wife and three (3) daughters, but not one of his two sons who was home and is a witness.

https://www.swoknews.com/coronavirus/mu ... 96b52.html
In court, prosecutors said the argument was about money and the couple's 19-year-old son, who was unharmed, was home and witnessed some of the events unfold. He went downstairs when he heard arguing, according to prosecutors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWfmCPyFx8U

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

This one's killing of a stranger. 8 days out of prison, premeditates some sort of crime by borrowing a vehicle and transferring license plates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UesjjTm-iEE

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

attacks on random womyn, not resulting in death. Prosecutor and a second woman were both assaulted for being female, not due to profession. Lesson: don't be female, don't be outside in the DTES as a female:

[Feb. 2, 2024, Vancouver]
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.7104387
Man charged in assault on B.C. Crown prosecutor near Vancouver courthouse

Accused had been released on bail days before allegedly attacking 2 women, court records reveal

Charges have been laid in an apparently random attack on two women — including a B.C. Crown prosecutor outside a Vancouver courthouse.

It comes just two days after the man accused had been released on bail on weapons charges, according to court records.

The man in his late 20s now faces two assault charges and is next scheduled to appear in court on Monday, according to provincial court documents filed under a case number provided by Vancouver police.

Friday's assaults sparked concern from the premier, who said he's asking the attorney general to look into the matter.

Police say the attacks happened near Hastings and Columbia streets around 9 a.m. Friday, close to a provincial courthouse located at 222 Main St.

Premier David Eby said Friday afternoon he was "profoundly disturbed" by the attacks, in particular that a provincial Crown prosecutor was among those assaulted.

The premier said on Friday he was told the prosecutor attacked received medical care, although police did not have an update on her condition as of Saturday.

"I don't care if you're a Crown counsel, a defence lawyer, a judge, a sheriff or a clerk — [for] our justice system to work, [it] needs to ensure the people who run it are safe," he told reporters at an unrelated press conference Friday afternoon.

The premier said he will ask Attorney General Niki Sharma to look into what the province can to do to "increase safety" for all employees working in B.C.'s court system.

"Although the investigation is in its early stages, it appears the assaults were random," a Vancouver police spokesperson told CBC News in an email. "We don't believe the suspect and victims knew each other."

According to court records, the man arrested was also facing unrelated charges of possessing a weapon for a dangerous purpose, stemming from a Dec. 2 incident for which he was released on bail on Wednesday.

B.C. United MLA Elenore Sturko alleged in a post to X, formerly known as Twitter, it was another example of what she called the province's "catch and release justice system" on Friday.

"Disturbing to learn of this random attack on two women, including a Crown prosecutor," the Surrey South MLA said.

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

Manitoba man charged with murder in 5 deaths, including 3 children

[Feb. 13, 2024, 6 hours ago]

WARNING: Video contains discussion of intimate partner violence | A 29-year-old Manitoba man has been charged with five counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of his common-law partner, their three children and a 17-year-old relative. Their bodies were found in southern Manitoba on Sunday.

Get in on it.
GranpaP

Unread post by GranpaP »

Knock it off.
Boring misandrist shite thread.

More men are assaulted and homocided each year than wimmin.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Berry Sweet wrote: 23 Oct 2022, 23:06 Human beings are fucked up
Yes they are. So why bring more of the unwanted into existence

GranpaP

Unread post by GranpaP »

asal wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:26 ... I don't know if transwomen are killed for the same reasons as women - control, possession.

People don't pay attention to womyn being killed frequently.
Firstly, it's impossible to kill anyone frequently; a person can only die once.

Secondly, control, possession (and jealousy) are all side effects of that great notion we humans call Love.
I will kill myself if you don't love me back or,
I will kill you to prevent you from loving anyone else or,
I will kill anyone and everyone you fall in love with.
Love, as it's always been taught, is a crippling emotion; it creates a state of dependency and reciprocal expectation between lover and 'lovee' that inevitably turns sour when one party has their love frustrated or unreturned.
The concept of Love needs an epistemological overhaul to avoid its current destructive consequences.
Love was never the right answer and never will be the right answer.
Love is the reason humans kill each other, love of country, love of God, love of family and love of money.

Happiness is the answer.
Love (for, and of things) flows naturally and harmoniously from being unconditionally happy.
But Happiness rarely flows from being in Love, and if it does, it's only temporary.
Love hurts, Love cheats and Love kills.
Love is transient and unreliable.

Happiness is permanent.

Berry Sweet

asal wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 11:49
A southwest Calgary school and preschool were temporarily locked down after a woman was stabbed to death outside the premises by a man who was previously charged with domestic violence offences, released under a no-contact order and had active warrants against him, and who was also later found dead nearby....
I have a no contact order. Can't contact both myself and my kid. If he does, he knows where his ass is going...

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

assholes attract assholes. Live your life and shut up

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
Oscar Mayer

that's what men do. We live our lives away from assholes like you.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Berry Sweet

930 likes, 124 comments, Judge caught berating DV victim and held accountable after it was videotaped.

Oscar Mayer

You went straight to social and didn't hear a word I SAID

"Paranoia strikes deep
Oscar Mayer

skinz says his wife beat into him being a homeless hobo. Victim men, think about them

"Paranoia strikes deep