sasquatch and yeti.....distant cousins?

Register accountRead the forum rules
Vivek_Golikeri

sasquatch and yeti.....distant cousins?

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Some persons are surprised when I tell them that I seriously believe that bigfoot and the abominable snowman actually exist. Then they are shocked when I tell them that I believe they are evolutionary distant cousins of humankind.

"But Vik, the Bible....." someone starts. "F---k the Bible!" I retort. "It does contain some truth, but basically it is bulls---t fairy tales." Yes, I am a Darwinist. I believe not only that we evolved from ape-similar creatures, but that missing links are still surviving in remote areas. Sasquatch and the yeti are such missing links.

The gorilla was an unproven legend until 1901, when one was actually caught and subsequently displayed in a western zoo. Rumors, sightings, legends, yet no-one in western civilization had actually photographed one. What really has me in stitches in when some idiot uses the argument: "Oh, but we evolved from apes, how come apes still exist?"

Well who says the old and the new cannot exist side by side? It's like saying that because the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand all began from British settlements, the United Kingdom should not exist today. Where do these nincompoops get their logic?

Indeed, there have been stories in Russia of certain varieties of beast-men actually interbreeding with humans! And some Native tribes in British Columbia hide their women when a sasquatch is rumored to be loitering around. Indian legends go that male bigfoot sometimes want to "do it" with human females. If these stories are true, they imply that these creatures are evolutionarily as close to us as zebras and donkeys are to horses. You can get mules and zebrhorses.

Humans are not apes as such, but refined out of hunting apes. Hunting shaped our species. Forced us to develop tools, speech, social skills and intelligence in order to co-operate in the hunt. Bigfoot females have breasts as women do. Apes mate from the rear, but eyewitnesses in the wilds of British Columbia have been them mating from the front as we do.

Edward

Re: sasquatch and yeti.....distant cousins?

Unread post by Edward »

I have seen a sasquatch near Yale BC in the middle of the night several years ago. It had a high pitched scream.

Winning.
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Any such creature would not be a missing link, but a separate branch. Missing link can only be transitionary species that lived somewhere between our ancestors and us.
The world has been thouroughly explored, so the parallel with Gorillas does not stand. Large primates are exceedingly unlikely to exist today. To be viable, large population should exist over fairly large area.

Vivek_Golikeri

Mad Serb wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 10:30 Any such creature would not be a missing link, but a separate branch. Missing link can only be transitionary species that lived somewhere between our ancestors and us.
The world has been thouroughly explored, so the parallel with Gorillas does not stand. Large primates are exceedingly unlikely to exist today. To be viable, large population should exist over fairly large area.
I see your point that it might be a separate branch, not a missing link. Never thought of that. However, I reject the argument that the Earth has been thoroughly explored. Even though that is true, nooks and crannies still do exist where mystery can lurk.

Mad Serb

What biologists nowdays identify as new species are typically some snails, deep sea fish, grass...
Frankly, I would like to see Nessie, Sasquach etc. But I am yet to see a Yeti. Untill then, I remain sceptic

extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

Maybe they are big hairy Hindoos.
Sometimes they walk on twa (2) legs.
Other times they use their knuckles.

Was your ancestor an ape-like creature?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
Vivek_Golikeri

extralegs2020 wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 15:24 Maybe they are big hairy Hindoos.Sometimes they walk on twa (2) legs. Other times they use their knuckles. Was your ancestor an ape-like creature?

No, but you had sexual relations with a duck. Get over yourself, you embittered loser. You hate the West, but still want to live in it.

extralegs2020

No I hate the East; and a bit of the South.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
extralegs2020

Occasionally, I get mad at the East-South-East.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

The world has NOT been thouroughly explored. There's still more mysteries to be found. The ocean itself has a lot of mysteries to uncover.
And who knows what's lurking out there in the vast wilderness....esp Alaska...

:purdy:
Vivek_Golikeri

Berry Sweet wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 16:47 The world has NOT been thouroughly explored. There's still more mysteries to be found. The ocean itself has a lot of mysteries to uncover. And who knows what's lurking out there in the vast wilderness....esp Alaska...
Thank you, Berry Sweet. We tend to think we have reached the pinnacle of knowledge. Truth is, humankind has merely scratched the surface.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Not saying that they don't exist but unless they have gills and tolerate the depths of big bodies of water, there's nowhere for them to be near 100% elusive except through an inter-dimensional portal/s or rifts....

Or they're extraterrestrial in nature. That implies a much higher IQ than ours too.

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 18:55 Or they're extraterrestrial in nature. That implies a much higher IQ than ours too.
and they're unvaccinated.... which would imply a higher IQ than most ppl here.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Sargent Smellibitz

deadskinmask wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 18:59
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 18:55 Or they're extraterrestrial in nature. That implies a much higher IQ than ours too.
and they're unvaccinated.... which would imply a higher IQ than most ppl here.... :D
:biggrin:

But their shedding is still a problem....

deadskinmask

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 19:02
deadskinmask wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 18:59 and they're unvaccinated.... which would imply a higher IQ than most ppl here.... :D
:biggrin:

But their shedding is still a problem....
:D :D :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Mad Serb

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 17:27 . We tend to think we have reached the pinnacle of knowledge. Truth is, humankind has merely scratched the surface.
Nobody seriously believes that. We simply know more than ever before about many things, biology included. Here’s an analogy: we identified most objects in the solar system that are closer than Pluto. Chances of finding another planet are about zero. We may find small asteroids few km across

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

I'd rather know what's in the ocean...the ocean floor. There's some mysteries of dark holes and not knowing what's in them... just the entire ocean in general.

There are some cool documentaries where they have technology to measure parts of the ocean floor and find old shipwrecks....the wreck tells a story itself...even if it was caught in a storm...treasures have been found...along with rich people on board who were doing illegal things....history repeats itself and shit doesn't change.
But what's really in deepest depths of the ocean?
Btw ...they are finding really old cities at the bottom of the ocean ..statues and everything...it all tells a story ..

:purdy:
Sargent Smellibitz

Berry Sweet wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 22:07 I'd rather know what's in the ocean...the ocean floor. There's some mysteries of dark holes and not knowing what's in them... just the entire ocean in general.

There are some cool documentaries where they have technology to measure parts of the ocean floor and find old shipwrecks....the wreck tells a story itself...even if it was caught in a storm...treasures have been found...along with rich people on board who were doing illegal things....history repeats itself and shit doesn't change.
But what's really in deepest depths of the ocean?
Btw ...they are finding really old cities at the bottom of the ocean ..statues and everything...it all tells a story ..
They find Phoenician pots off the coast of Florida.... whatever the fuck happened to us changed the way we travelled and understand honest history. Antarctica without the ice was mapped along the coasts to such a degree that only satellite use now can authentic these rudimentary maps.

Whatever happened must have been so sudden and massive that frozen wooly mammoth carcasses in Siberia are still being found torn to shreds and full of temperate flora.

We really know nothing....

Bonkerfist

Unread post by Bonkerfist »

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 09:51 Some persons are surprised when I tell them that I seriously believe that bigfoot and the abominable snowman actually exist. Then they are shocked when I tell them that I believe they are evolutionary distant cousins of humankind.

"But Vik, the Bible....." someone starts. "F---k the Bible!" I retort. "It does contain some truth, but basically it is bulls---t fairy tales." Yes, I am a Darwinist. I believe not only that we evolved from ape-similar creatures, but that missing links are still surviving in remote areas. Sasquatch and the yeti are such missing links.

The gorilla was an unproven legend until 1901, when one was actually caught and subsequently displayed in a western zoo. Rumors, sightings, legends, yet no-one in western civilization had actually photographed one. What really has me in stitches in when some idiot uses the argument: "Oh, but we evolved from apes, how come apes still exist?"

Well who says the old and the new cannot exist side by side? It's like saying that because the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand all began from British settlements, the United Kingdom should not exist today. Where do these nincompoops get their logic?

Indeed, there have been stories in Russia of certain varieties of beast-men actually interbreeding with humans! And some Native tribes in British Columbia hide their women when a sasquatch is rumored to be loitering around. Indian legends go that male bigfoot sometimes want to "do it" with human females. If these stories are true, they imply that these creatures are evolutionarily as close to us as zebras and donkeys are to horses. You can get mules and zebrhorses.

Humans are not apes as such, but refined out of hunting apes. Hunting shaped our species. Forced us to develop tools, speech, social skills and intelligence in order to co-operate in the hunt. Bigfoot females have breasts as women do. Apes mate from the rear, but eyewitnesses in the wilds of British Columbia have been them mating from the front as we do.
There’s fossil evidence that Neanderthal and Homo sapiens interbred through Europe and Asia. But to suggest that the Sasquatch or the Yedi actually existed today, if ever, is a load of bullshit. Not to say that some fugly dork in a fur coat didn’t go prancing around the woods though. I mean….that can happen yeah?

Allow logic to prevail…we don’t need to practice stupidity.

deadskinmask

Bonkerfist wrote: 27 Aug 2022, 04:23Allow logic to prevailwe don’t need to practice stupidity
its seems to me that you're about the closest thing to a friend seamajor has online.... have you heard from him lately? has he posted anywhere lately? to be honest, i'm somewhat concerned.... :(

Vivek_Golikeri

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 22:27 They find Phoenician pots off the coast of Florida.... whatever the fuck happened to us changed the way we travelled and understand honest history. Antarctica without the ice was mapped along the coasts to such a degree that only satellite use now can authentic these rudimentary maps.

Whatever happened must have been so sudden and massive that frozen wooly mammoth carcasses in Siberia are still being found torn to shreds and full of temperate flora. We really know nothing....
Actually, we do have some idea. Around 9500 B.C. a huge asteroid passed near the Earth. Although it did not strike, its gravity was enough to rake up magma lying deep under the planet. The planet might have shifted axis somewhat. Moreover, magma realignment caused a huge island in the middle of the North Atlantic to sink.

Was the legend of Atlantis real? As Hamlet says in Shakespeare's play: "There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Bonkerfist

Unread post by Bonkerfist »

deadskinmask wrote: 27 Aug 2022, 05:29
Bonkerfist wrote: 27 Aug 2022, 04:23Allow logic to prevailwe don’t need to practice stupidity
its seems to me that you're about the closest thing to a friend seamajor has online.... have you heard from him lately? has he posted anywhere lately? to be honest, i'm somewhat concerned.... :(
He’s been posting reactions/emoji’s but not interacting too much lately. Maybe he’s a bit tired with the same old routine? Perhaps the surf has been really good.

You guys should be a little kinder to him. He’s just having a bit of fun.

evs

Unread post by evs »

He could be kinder to us and just drop off the internets. It would be so very kind to never see his blurts of retardation on these pages again.

~ plaid ~
deadskinmask

Bonkerfist wrote: 27 Aug 2022, 17:17 You guys should be a little kinder to him. He’s just having a bit of fun.
he hasn't been seen anywhere since wednesday.... thats a bad sign.... as for 'being kinder to him', he solicits the response he gets.... thats just how it is.... :(

Sargent Smellibitz

Bec wrote: 27 Aug 2022, 18:32 He could be kinder to us and just drop off the internets. It would be so very kind to never see his blurts of retardation on these pages again.

:D :D :D

I'd miss him though....

...he has always kept my ankles warm and well moisturised., plus none of the hair grew back in that region. Saves on manscaping time....

Erica Mena

Unread post by Erica Mena »

extralegs2020 wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 15:24 Maybe they are big hairy Hindoos.
Sometimes they walk on twa (2) legs.
Other times they use their knuckles.

Was your ancestor an ape-like creature?

:D

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Good morning, clown eyebrows.

Winning.
Vivek_Golikeri

Extralegs is a sasquatch.

extralegs2020

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 08 Oct 2022, 16:30 Extralegs is a sasquatch.
Are they your first or second cousins?
Or maybe your kissing cousins?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

I'd rather have a Sasquatch-Yeti hybrid as my kith-and-kin than a hot hairy human Hindoo.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"