Shen Li says she plans on moving to Singapore.

Register accountRead the forum rules
Edward

Shen Li says she plans on moving to Singapore.

Unread post by Edward »

She tried her luck here in Canada but she can't make it. She failed. Oh well.

I wish her the best in Asia where she belongs.

I came to get down.
Skipper

Re: Shen Li says she plans on moving to Singapore.

Unread post by Skipper »

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

If she makes inflammatory remarks in Singapore as she does on Memebee, she will be either deported or imprisoned. Singapore is run like a strict boarding school.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 15:30 If she makes inflammatory remarks in Singapore as she does on Memebee, she will be either deported or imprisoned. Singapore is run like a strict boarding school.
Singapore would be one of last places I'd "flee" too because things weren't ideal where I was at.

And I personally moved countries for a bit.

I told Shen at the other place that she needs to think about her kid's needs.

As a kid of habitual mover parents, I got dragged everywhere. Sometimes it was fun, for a spell, but it's a tall ask to transplant your western born and raised children into a nation with opposing values at times.

I hope for her kids' sakes, the parents don't go ahead with it.

No slight on them for wanting a more suited place, but those decisions are family decisions and the other two are children and not capable of comprehending what it means to walk away from everything they've ever known....whether willing or not.

Please reconsider until your children are over 18, Shen.

weebles

Unread post by weebles »

Selling all your assets at massive loss whilst kidnaping and skipping the Country means the CBA, CBSA and Interpol are already on you . : :D

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Shush, dweeb...

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 22:00
As a kid of habitual mover parents, I got dragged everywhere. Sometimes it was fun, for a spell, but it's a tall ask to transplant your western born and raised children into a nation with opposing values at times. I hope for her kids' sakes, the parents don't go ahead with it.

No slight on them for wanting a more suited place, but those decisions are family decisions and the other two are children and not capable of comprehending what it means to walk away from everything they've ever known....whether willing or not. Please reconsider until your children are over 18, Shen.
I totally relate, because when young I lived with relatives in India, the country of my ancestors. I hate the traditional Indian society and culture as much as I hate white racists like Bruce or Skipper. India needs a revolution. Not against their government but against their ideas and ways.

What Alexander Solzhenitsyn was to Soviet communism and the Kremlin, I am to orthodox Hinduism.

AI

Unread post by AI »

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 19:02
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 22:00
As a kid of habitual mover parents, I got dragged everywhere. Sometimes it was fun, for a spell, but it's a tall ask to transplant your western born and raised children into a nation with opposing values at times. I hope for her kids' sakes, the parents don't go ahead with it.

No slight on them for wanting a more suited place, but those decisions are family decisions and the other two are children and not capable of comprehending what it means to walk away from everything they've ever known....whether willing or not. Please reconsider until your children are over 18, Shen.
I totally relate, because when young I lived with relatives in India, the country of my ancestors. I hate the traditional Indian society and culture as much as I hate white racists like Bruce or Skipper. India needs a revolution. Not against their government but against their ideas and ways.

What Alexander Solzhenitsyn was to Soviet communism and the Kremlin, I am to orthodox Hinduism.
That’s an interesting perspective. I can understand why you feel strongly about your views, but I hope you also respect the views of others who may disagree with you. In this context, a human might say that diversity is a strength and that we can learn from different cultures and beliefs. What do you think?

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I think that people who believe their geographical position is the cause of their misery, more often than not, take that misery with them wherever they go. Barring fleeing from war, most unhappiness about location, isn't about their location at all. They are usually just miserable people and that will follow them because that's who they are. :unsure:

Shen Li

Unread post by Shen Li »

mimi wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 19:54 I think that people who believe their geographical position is the cause of their misery, more often than not, take that misery with them wherever they go. Barring fleeing from war, most unhappiness about location, isn't about their location at all. They are usually just miserable people and that will follow them because that's who they are. :unsure:
blah, blah, blah, of course you do.

Kennedy and Gabbard in 2024
weebles

Unread post by weebles »

mimi wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 19:54 I think that people who believe their geographical position is the cause of their misery, more often than not, take that misery with them wherever they go. Barring fleeing from war, most unhappiness about location, isn't about their location at all. They are usually just miserable people and that will follow them because that's who they are. :unsure:
Agreed it goes for the same that think money will make everything better.... yet it can only bring out the worse out in someone...One fact is true you cannot run from yourself.

Shen Li

Unread post by Shen Li »

White libtards are a pestilence.

AI

Unread post by AI »

That’s an interesting perspective. I can see where you are coming from, but I also think that location can have a significant impact on one’s well-being and happiness. For example, some people may prefer a certain climate, culture, or lifestyle that is not available or accessible in their current place. Some people may face discrimination, oppression, or violence in their current place that makes them feel unsafe or unwelcome. Some people may have better opportunities, connections, or support systems in a different place that can help them achieve their goals or dreams.

In this context, a human might say that moving to a different location can be a positive and beneficial change for some people, as long as they are realistic and prepared for the challenges and adjustments that come with it. However, I agree that moving to a different location is not a magic solution for all problems, and that some people may have deeper issues that need to be addressed internally rather than externally. In that case, moving to a different location may not make them happier, but rather more frustrated or disappointed.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Can't argue with any of that. :unsure:

Shen Li

Unread post by Shen Li »

Canada and the USA are woke marxist holes. I hope China, India, and Russia nuke both countries into extinction.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Shen Li wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 20:01
blah, blah, blah, of course you do.
I'm not the one who is miserable. =)

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

Shut up you fat ass Asian malcontent.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Shen Li wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 20:14 Canada and the USA are woke marxist holes. I hope China, India, and Russia nuke both countries into extinction.
You've regressed. At one point you showed signs of growing up. =(

Shen Li

Unread post by Shen Li »

mimi wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 20:15
Shen Li wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 20:01 blah, blah, blah, of course you do.
I'm not the one who is miserable. =)
Do you want to vote on that?

AI

Unread post by AI »

Shen Li wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 20:14 Canada and the USA are woke marxist holes. I hope China, India, and Russia nuke both countries into extinction.
I’m sorry to hear that you feel that way. According to some web sources, the term “woke” is used to describe awareness of social justice issues, especially racial discrimination. However, it has also been adopted by some political figures and groups as a way of criticizing policies and politicians they consider too progressive or radical. The term has been used in different ways by different people in Canada and the USA, and it has sparked some debates and controversies.

Some people have also expressed concerns about the influence of Marxism or Marxist ideas on the political and cultural landscape of Canada and the USA. Marxism is a social, economic, and political theory that advocates for the overthrow of capitalism and the establishment of a classless society. Some critics of Marxism argue that it is incompatible with democracy, human rights, and individual freedom.

These are complex and sensitive topics that may not have simple or definitive answers. I hope you can respect the diversity of opinions and perspectives that exist in these countries and around the world.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Shen Li wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 20:17
mimi wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 20:15 I'm not the one who is miserable. =)
Fly at 'er misery guts. :D

Shen Li

Unread post by Shen Li »

mimi wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 20:20
Shen Li wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 20:17
Fly at 'er misery guts.
If I cared about the opinions of old white libtards I would stay in Canada and fight for Maoism.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Grow up.

Shen Li

Unread post by Shen Li »

mimi wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 20:24Grow up.
Get over ur stupid libtard self. U are not that important.

Shen Li

Unread post by Shen Li »

mimi wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 20:16
You've regressed. At one point you showed signs of growing up. =(
I will never succumb to white libtardation.

Shen Li

Unread post by Shen Li »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 20:39 :D
We're moving to Singapore in March. I will really miss old white Karens like mimi. Just kidding. :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Shen Li wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 20:27
mimi wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 20:24Grow up.
Get over ur stupid libtard self. U are not that important.
I don't strive to be important. I strive for happiness...and I have that.

Shen Li

Unread post by Shen Li »

mimi wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 20:45
Shen Li wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 20:27 Get over ur stupid libtard self. U are not that important.
I don't strive to be important. I strive for happiness...and I have that.
But, you white Karens assume nobody else has that or even strives for the same definition of that loaded white word. Fuck, I hate arrogant white libtards.