Get lost in the music

Register accountRead the forum rules
weebles2

Re: Get lost in the music

Unread post by weebles2 »

weebles2

Canada backs Israel always has always will.

weebles2

weebles2

weebles2

weebles2

weebles2

soon

Unread post by soon »

korea has a tabloid culture where tabloids regurgitate completely unverified 'news' from kpop forums. i'm not even joking this is the 'news' i woke up to today. i'm beginning to think that korean mediaplay involves paying trolls on forums to make shit up.
In the days following Min Hee Jin's press conference, rumors about Bang Si Hyuk and HYBE's involvement in an organization believed to be a cult have been making their way through online communities in Korea.

The organization in question, called 'Dahn World,' was founded by Lee Seung Heon, who also founded Global Cyber University, which six members of BTS have attended and have promoted in the past.

According to an article shared through Nate Pann, 'Dahn World' promotes the idea that man and God are one, and followers are said to worship Mago, the goddess of the universe. "Mago" is also the name of HYBE's previous girl group GFRIEND's final single before disbandment, which was released under a 'modern witch' concept. 'Walpurgis Night,' the album the track belongs to, also refers to a German feast day under Christian tradition where fire rituals are performed to rid off witches and evil spirits.

Walpurgis Night is held on the evening of April 30 into May 1, which some are suggesting makes GFRIEND's May disbandment and LE SSERAFIM's debut date – May 2, 2022, the day after Walpurgis Night – relevant to the cult conspiracy. They suggest that GFRIEND ending with a witch concept and LE SSERAFIM debuting a day after Walpurgis Night under a name referring to Old Testament angels (or 'seraphim') is no coincidence.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
soon

Unread post by soon »

i have to admit i've been bewitched by mago upon first hearing.

soon

Unread post by soon »

the CEO of ador uses a shaman to help her make decisions and she even admitted it during her press conference. so the story about hybe kind of makes sense in this context, lol.

soon

Unread post by soon »

let's get back to some real news. following in yujin's footsteps ive's leeseo has been tapped to co-host the inkigayo music show.

weebles2

soon

Unread post by soon »

the hybe ador mess is my first real exposure to a scandal this size. let's not forget this 'news' is causing hybe's stock to fluctuate big time right now.

i personally believe it is all mediaplay and deciphering what is coming from where is half the fun. right now it would appear hybe is losing the media battle and it's all been pre-planned.
"Their conversations included subjects such as 'getting international money and making a deal with HYBE,' 'making critical appeals about everything that HYBE does,' and 'coming up with ways to harass HYBE,'" according to the top agency.

"They also made plans to 'get ready for a fight involving the press in May' and 'make ADOR an empty shell and take it out,'" the company said.

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/ne ... in/2033888

weebles2

soon

Unread post by soon »

it's not enough to just come out and say, you can all see she cray cray, right? because probably more than half the audience are touchy feely types who believe her cray cray is driven by the big bad man in charge.

weebles2

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Winning.
weebles2

weebles2

weebles2

soon wrote: 28 Apr 2024, 07:36 the hybe ador mess is my first real exposure to a scandal this size. let's not forget this 'news' is causing hybe's stock to fluctuate big time right now.

i personally believe it is all mediaplay and deciphering what is coming from where is half the fun. right now it would appear hybe is losing the media battle and it's all been pre-planned.
"Their conversations included subjects such as 'getting international money and making a deal with HYBE,' 'making critical appeals about everything that HYBE does,' and 'coming up with ways to harass HYBE,'" according to the top agency.

"They also made plans to 'get ready for a fight involving the press in May' and 'make ADOR an empty shell and take it out,'" the company said.

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/ne ... in/2033888
soon times we can are both that person and just a person

soon

Unread post by soon »

i just realized leeseo's co-host on inkiyago is also named yujin but he is a boy, is yujin a uni-sex name? i'll have to find out what yujin means in korean after i make myself a latte. i also wanted to talk about iz*one when i come back because in many ways they are central to the hybe adore fued.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Winning.
soon

Unread post by soon »

it was all about free agent signings weebs. hybe got lucky when iz*one disbanded because they were able to sign sakura and chaewon and form a new girl group called le sserafim. min hee jin was the brand director and presumably she didn't want to bee le sserafim's brand director instead she wanted her own group to manage.

so hybe set min hee jin up with her own label. hybe provided her the people and resources and she went on to do her own thing with newjeans and hybe paid her a ton of dough to do so. she was paid more than every other record label CEO in hybe's stable. in fact all she had to do was continue to work her magic and take the $70 million in stock and bee even richer. yet still she couldn't forgive le sserafim for stealing the spotlight.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Winning.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Winning.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Winning.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Winning.
weebles2

soon wrote: 28 Apr 2024, 08:55 it was all about free agent signings weebs. hybe got lucky when iz*one disbanded because they were able to sign sakura and chaewon and form a new girl group called le sserafim. min hee jin was the brand director and presumably she didn't want to bee le sserafim's brand director instead she wanted her own group to manage.

so hybe set min hee jin up with her own label. hybe provided her the people and resources and she went on to do her own thing with newjeans and hybe paid her a ton of dough to do so. she was paid more than every other record label CEO in hybe's stable. in fact all she had to do was continue to work her magic and take the $70 million in stock and bee even richer. yet still she couldn't forgive le sserafim for stealing the spotlight.
soon your are ok my friend.

weebles2

weebles2

Sometimes this song makes sense