Time to start killing crows.

Register accountRead the forum rules
Edward

Time to start killing crows.

Unread post by Edward »

They are damaging my property. These are the rules for BC:

You do need a hunting licence to hunt the following Schedule "C" wildlife UNLESS you are hunting them on your property or they are damaging your property:
(a) all species of the genus Corvus - crows, except Corvus corax - common raven
(b) Pica pica - black-billed magpie
(c) Molothrus ater - brown-headed cowbird and the eggs of this bird species may be destroyed.

My Romanian Gypsy neighbor (he put flags on his car and outside his bedroom window) is feeding crows outside his window. Throwing the food onto my property. There were seven or so outside today on my property. They rip out juvenile plants. That is damage to property. I have been throwing rocks at them and shooting my Co2 bb gun at them in front of the dipshit. They leave pretty quickly.

The Romanian gypsy is so fat he can barely touch his feet and he lays around day in his apartment smoking cigarettes out his window. It is really gross. He is likely leeching off govt benifits. So gross.

Winning.
Lochdubh

Re: Time to start killing crows.

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Maybe the Tinker will die young.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

One can only hope.

Winning.
Lochdubh

interesting site. Do you own a tomahawk?

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I own throwing axes. I think the crows would be a bit fast for axes. I imagine I might get into trouble using my crossbow in the city. Maybe.

Winning.
Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

Try an owl decoy.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I doubt that would make a difference with the neighbor feeding them every day.

Winning.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

"Crows, hawks and small birds may also be deterred by a fake owl. Just like rodents, birds will eventually learn that a fake owl isn't a living animal. Local birds may discover this after a few days or weeks, so it may be best to invest in other prevention methods, like professional solutions.Nov 1, 2021"

Winning.
Oscar Mayer

Move it around at night. How big an area are you trying to protect?

"Paranoia strikes deep
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Make an owl costume, wear it outside where the birds are...flap your wings and caw!

:purdy:
Berry Sweet

Bring some Native drummers over and have a mini pow wow.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Exactly what are the crows doing ? :worry:

Lochdubh

Berry Sweet wrote: 04 Dec 2023, 21:11 Make an owl costume, wear it outside where the birds are...flap your wings and caw!
Best post^

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Oscar Mayer wrote: 04 Dec 2023, 21:09 Move it around at night. How big an area are you trying to protect?
Not very big. Thousand square feet or so.

Winning.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I probably don't have the best advice to offer.....I LOVE crows. :D
They're smart and cheeky and have deep loyalty to friends and family, and they know who their friends are. Hard to imagine a bird making that connection...but they can and they do.

Lochdubh

Corbies

Lochdubh

Pleasantly surprised this is still available...................Hmmmmm maybe it isn't, tried to post the iconic Crow scene from Dumbo

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

These things work real well.

GranpaP

Unread post by GranpaP »

Phaggy Little Shoes wrote: 04 Dec 2023, 13:57 They are damaging my property.
My Romanian Gypsy neighbor (he put flags on his car and outside his bedroom window) is feeding crows outside his window. Throwing the food onto my property. There were seven or so outside today on my property. They rip out juvenile plants. That is damage to property. I have been throwing rocks at them and shooting my Co2 bb gun at them in front of the dipshit. They leave pretty quickly.

The Romanian gypsy is so fat he can barely touch his feet and he lays around day in his apartment smoking cigarettes out his window. It is really gross. He is likely leeching of govt benifits. So gross.
All the neighbors you've had are gross and disruptive, listening to you.

Have you considered hiring a lawyer to sue the crows for property damage?
You may have a case. Phaggy Little Shoes vs. Heckle & Jeckle.

My next door neighbor is skinny and he can't touch his toes, so wth does touching toes have to do with anything?
I bet you didn't even ask your neighbor to show you if he could touch his toes.
Did he show you a stub from his government cheque?
Nah. It's just another opportunity for you to take stabs at someone... that's all it is.

Rather than attempting to destroy your neighbor, and the crows, simply call Fish & Wildlife and have a conservation officer visit your neighbor; it is illegal to feed wildlife anywhere in Canada.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Funny you should say little shoes, since you are literally a runt. Five and half feet tall. I saw the fat fuck trying to touch his shoes on the street. It was a struggle and he nearly fell over several times. Now I'll go back to blocking you. Your Napoleon Complex is raging again, runt.

Winning.
Oscar Mayer

You should get a decoy and try it, even if it doesn't chase those crows off forever it'll be fun to watch their reaction to their mortal enemy, an owl, suddenly invading their territory. It will fuck with their heads, big time. Run out to Cabelas in Abbotsford and pick up an owl decoy, you need a drive anyway.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

We have the same problem in Broward County with Muscovy ducks. They poop on everything and we have animal fetishists who feed them. We need a government program to mass slaughter the muscovies.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Oscar Mayer wrote: 05 Dec 2023, 15:06 You should get a decoy and try it, even if it doesn't chase those crows off forever it'll be fun to watch their reaction to their mortal enemy, an owl, suddenly invading their territory. It will fuck with their heads, big time. Run out to Cabelas in Abbotsford and pick up an owl decoy, you need a drive anyway.
Oscar Mayer wrote: 05 Dec 2023, 15:06 You should get a decoy and try it, even if it doesn't chase those crows off forever it'll be fun to watch their reaction to their mortal enemy, an owl, suddenly invading their territory. It will fuck with their heads, big time. Run out to Cabelas in Abbotsford and pick up an owl decoy, you need a drive anyway.
They might have them at Canadian Tire on Cambie Street. The Freeway traffic is awful around Abbotsford now.

Winning.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 05 Dec 2023, 15:32 We have the same problem in Broward County with Muscovy ducks. They poop on everything and we have animal fetishists who feed them. We need a government program to mass slaughter the muscovies.
I googled Muscovy.

Winning.
weebles

Unread post by weebles »

Berry Sweet

Lochdubh wrote: 04 Dec 2023, 21:25
Berry Sweet wrote: 04 Dec 2023, 21:11 Make an owl costume, wear it outside where the birds are...flap your wings and caw!
Best post^
I concur.

I can see him doing it too.

Reel

Unread post by Reel »

If you shoot at them, they'll fuck with your stuff. If you kill one, they'll fuck with you.

I find the idea that a crow would give more than a glance to a decoy owl laughable. They're smarter than many of the people on this forum.

Leave the crows alone and shoot the gypsy instead. Far less trouble.

It's easy to judge because it's so hard to understand.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Fair enough. I think he'll stop feeding them after he sees me attacking them. Like he's leading them to their death.

Winning.