Canada Goose drops post holiday sale

Register accountRead the forum rules
Lochdubh

Canada Goose drops post holiday sale

Unread post by Lochdubh »

It's on....a post Christmas razzle dazzle involving what seems to be the entire range..........average advertised price approx. thirteen-fifteen hundred dollars...US

Any of y'all own one. In many "Urban areas" it's like tying a pork chop around yer neck and kicking a dealer's pit bull right in the nut sack.

Edward

Re: Canada Goose drops post holiday sale

Unread post by Edward »

Shares hit an all time low.

Winning.
Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

I have a Canada Goose bomber from when I was working in the patch. Excellent jacket, warm in deep cold, short for driving in and goes on and off fast going from cold to warm. Surprisingly tough, it's a bit stained but no other damage from two winters.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
Lochdubh

I've got cold weather gear, and frankly would not get my money's worth......aside of the chance of being advised to take it off at gunpoint. :D

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i thought canada goose was some kind of vodka.... we don't have much use for winter clothes in alabama.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I hear shark attacks are common along the Alabama Gulf Coast.
:(

Winning.
deadskinmask

oddly enough, only in the ocean.... sharks have a right to defend their home.... until one comes in my house and bites me, i'll have no quarrel with sharks.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Pantalon de Singe

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

The real deal...pre Canada Goose...Calberta. You could sleep in a snowbank with one.

Ever wonder why our government has spent so much money ('your' tax dollars) on Canada Goose parka's since Trudeau was elected? His best buddy Gerald Butts (Trudeau's past parliamentary secretary and close advisor) wife Jodi was appointed to the board of Canada Goose. Oh and strangely she also was appointed to the board of Aphria Inc a large cannabis and growing and marketing company. Legalizing cannabis is about the only thing Trudeau has actually gotten done since elected, think about that.

When will the west wake up to how badly they are being ass raped by eastern politicians?

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
deadskinmask

awwww.... the background xmas snow almost brings the jacket to life.... i feel like i'm there.... :D

Oscar Mayer

Memories of the patch in northern BC and Alberta. Two winters work and still in good shape. Yeah, my wall needs a wash.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Pantalon de Singe

Nice looking jacket...good colour. Better than all those red things you see around these days. I don't like red, you've got to be a Leo (astrology wise not that dimwit Aussie cop) to wear red or drive red vehicles.

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
Pantalon de Singe

deadskinmask wrote: 28 Dec 2023, 06:25 awwww.... the background xmas snow almost brings the jacket to life.... i feel like i'm there.... :D

Where that coat is worn the snow always falls sideways, never straight down.

Oscar Mayer

The patches on your coat. What were you doing in the arctic?

"Paranoia strikes deep
Pantalon de Singe

Contacting to the Government...communications stuff. Weather stations, airports, some military, O&G.

Lochdubh

It's Clearance time at Canada Goose...................

prepare to buy.

act now!

Oscar Mayer

Pantalon de Singe wrote: 29 Dec 2023, 21:26 Contacting to the Government...communications stuff. Weather stations, airports, some military, O&G.
Pantalon de Singe wrote: 29 Dec 2023, 21:26 Contacting to the Government...communications stuff. Weather stations, airports, some military, O&G.
Years ago I worked with a helicopter pilot, an old guy, told me about a few summers seasons he spent in the arctic tearing down DEW Line stations. They were flying Sikorsky S-55. I don't remember when he was there, I'm sure he told me but I forget, probably the early seventies and even then S-55 was an ancient machine. There's a company just across the border on the Washington side of the Okanagan Valley has a fleet of S-55 and S-58 they use for cherry drying. They hire low time guys to fly and build hours. I worked logging with the Sikorsky S-58T, the turbine conversion of the original piston powered S-58, they'd lift 8000 lbs. all day. S-58T was beautiful for putting crew out, the main rotor is so far from the ground didn't have to make pads just park a tire on a stump or the ground on a steep hillside and bail the crew out. So many memories

S-58T

"Paranoia strikes deep
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

:thumbup:

Pantalon de Singe

DEW Line sites had some serious gear, it would take a while to tear down and transport it all.

Never had the opportunity to fly in a Sikorsky and would have liked to. Just Bell's and Hughes..es..es..es.