german parliament gets a red pill....

Register accountRead the forum rules
deadskinmask

german parliament gets a red pill....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
soon

Re: german parliament gets a red pill....

Unread post by soon »

i have to admit it's a bit depressing seeing my favorite idols wearing masks in k-pop content around that time.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Winning.
deadskinmask

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
deadskinmask

deadskinmask

Markus

Unread post by Markus »

deadskinmask wrote: 01 Jan 2024, 09:19
Athletes on steroids are screwing with their hearts.
Proven blood flow issues including high blood pressure.

NO FLESH SHALL BE SPARED
deadskinmask

Markus wrote: 01 Jan 2024, 15:57
and lets not forget about "climate change" too.... so many causes.... except for that "safe and effective" thing they made you get.... :D

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

You're a climate change denier to? Holy shit, you've got all the bases covered.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
deadskinmask

yeah, man.... climate change is absolute bullshit as well.... do you really believe all the ppl telling you that the seas are rising up over the land? because these SAME ppl are buying up all the waterfront housing.... seems like a pretty silly investment.... and they tell you to stop driving your cars while they travel via private jets that produce more carbon per trip than your car does in a year.... but my general rule is - if a "government" says it, its a fuckin lie.... :(

Oscar Mayer

Three summers ago I had to go to the seaplane base here where live to send some stuff over to the mainland. Where the short road to the base leaves the highway is a hitchhiker bench, park your ass there and somebody will stop and give you a ride down island. That morning David Suzuki was sitting on the bench waiting for a ride. I rolled my window down and told him good morning and he replied with the same. We talked for a minute, joking about his chances for a ride, said goodbye and I went on with my business. When I came out a few minutes later there were a couple of cars stopped and a half a dozen people around talking with him. If you'd been along you could have talked a bit about climate change with him, he likes talking about that.

"Paranoia strikes deep
deadskinmask

i'm not really into talking about that kinda shit.... i prefer to talk about hunting, farming, video games or building stuff "that almost looks like what i wanted to build".... but nobody really seems interested in that so i just talk about conspiracy type shit to pass the time.... i leave the stuff i care about somewhere else.... :(

Oscar Mayer

I usually shoot a deer a year sometimes more if friends want some. The bag limit is 15 deer a year unless you're status Indian then there is no bag limit. Little deer, hundred pounders, Coastal Blacktail.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

deadskinmask wrote: 01 Jan 2024, 16:23 yeah, man.... climate change is absolute bullshit as well.... do you really believe all the ppl telling you that the seas are rising up over the land? because these SAME ppl are buying up all the waterfront housing.... seems like a pretty silly investment.... and they tell you to stop driving your cars while they travel via private jets that produce more carbon per trip than your car does in a year.... but my general rule is - if a "government" says it, its a fuckin lie.... :(
The Obamas have a :D nice place on Martha's Vinyard looking out to sea and frequently enjoy their palatial Hawaiian ocean front estate.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Markus wrote: 01 Jan 2024, 15:57
Agree all over the place. But more than that....THIS ISN'T NEW.
That silly woman should have done her homework. :D

deadskinmask

"that silly woman should have done her homework".... you mean like this stupid whore -

lmmfao.... if ANY of you stupid motherfuckers had bothered to ask for the paperwork, you'd see they didn't even bother to test whether it "stopped transmission" or not (of which it DOES NOT).... and i find that incredibly odd seeing that "stopping transmission" was the baseline for mandating that franken-juice.... you motherfuckers.... someone needs to beat yall like a mixed-race stepchild.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 01 Jan 2024, 22:56 "that silly woman should have done her homework".... you mean like this stupid whore -

lmmfao.... if ANY of you stupid motherfuckers had bothered to ask for the paperwork, you'd see they didn't even bother to test whether it "stopped transmission" or not (of which it DOES NOT).... and i find that incredibly odd seeing that "stopping transmission" was the baseline for mandating that franken-juice.... you motherfuckers.... someone needs to beat yall like a mixed-race stepchild.... :D
I don't follow 'that stupid whore', nor an I interested in what she has to say. I was talking about the woman who is stunned by athletes dropping dead on the field, without the knowledge that this isn't a new phenomenon starting in 2020. It's been studied for decades...and since it doesn't fit, for those who are on lock-down for anything that doesn't fit their beliefs, it's simply discarded or not worthy of their "research".

btw...Happy New Year. =)

deadskinmask

you haven't got a pot to piss in calling out other ppl for doing research seeing that you jabbed up without even asking for so much as a list of ingredients.... lmmfao.... and happy new year to you also.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

A list of ingredients would have meant nothing to me. I'm not a scientist, nor am I any good at science speak. =)
You have your faith, without answers, and I trusted mine. We're not that different.

deadskinmask

i agree that "a list of ingredients" wouldn't have made much difference.... but asking for the paperwork would have changed EVERYTHING.... that sloppy shady paperwork is what stopped the mandates.... and if yall had enough sense to ask for it upfront, there never would have been "mandates".... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 01 Jan 2024, 23:55 i agree that "a list of ingredients" wouldn't have made much difference.... but asking for the paperwork would have changed EVERYTHING.... that sloppy shady paperwork is what stopped the mandates.... and if yall had enough sense to ask for it upfront, there never would have been "mandates".... :(
Well...we're just not all as brilliant as you. What can I say. :unsure:

deadskinmask

not much considering the damage is already done.... :(

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Excess mortality is through the roof and rising.

I wonder how many will be left in a few years.

deadskinmask

deadskinmask

lmmfao.... fuckin hell.... :D

deadskinmask

deadskinmask

deadskinmask

deadskinmask

deadskinmask