Is "stay at home Grrrrlfriend" just the new name for "kept woman"?

Register accountRead the forum rules
Berry Sweet

Re: Is "stay at home Grrrrlfriend" just the new name for "kept woman"?

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Stay at home girlfriend...the backward dream every young girl seems to want today. They don't want to work. They want a bf/husband with money. And they all think they're gonna get it. Watch how many will be dumped and unemployed...ans screaming about equal rights whole doing nothing to help themselves.

I had a conversation with my kid about this a few months ago. I told her not rely on a man for an income. I told her I'm going to make sure she gets some schooling and to provide for herself. .even tho if it turns out she is with a man who makes a good income. That shouldn't matter.. because BOTH of them should work She should have her own money, career and stability. She agreed with me. Thank God!

:purdy:
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

There's nothing wrong with domestic engineers....

asal

Unread post by asal »

One of my grandparents was a stay at home grrrlfriend. She worked on her art while her boyfriend (later husband) supported them. Nice life if you can get it (to an extent).

Get in on it.
evs

Unread post by evs »

Nice life if you can get it. The biggest challenge of staying at home lifestyle is intellectual stimulation, or lack thereof, so a career in arts makes perfect sense. Also - online forums.

~ plaid ~
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

grrrrrrlfriend genes

evs

Unread post by evs »

.. boyfriend jeans

~ plaid ~
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

That's hawt.

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Berry Sweet wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 18:12 Stay at home girlfriend...the backward dream every young girl seems to want today. They don't want to work. They want a bf/husband with money. And they all think they're gonna get it. Watch how many will be dumped and unemployed...ans screaming about equal rights whole doing nothing to help themselves.

I had a conversation with my kid about this a few months ago. I told her not rely on a man for an income. I told her I'm going to make sure she gets some schooling and to provide for herself. .even tho if it turns out she is with a man who makes a good income. That shouldn't matter.. because BOTH of them should work She should have her own money, career and stability. She agreed with me. Thank God!
My former girlfriend told me she wanted me to support her. I told her I was having trouble supporting myself!