The Main Thing I don't like about Trump

Register accountRead the forum rules
J0E

The Main Thing I don't like about Trump

Unread post by J0E »

....last time he was President, Trump drove a massive wedge between Men and Women.

Women would accuse us/men of being Trump supporters when many/most of us weren't.
And if you weren't an absolute Trump hater you were against them as far as they were concerned.

Trump was the bomb who drove women crazy last time.
I could feel the tension and the anger.
And they'd always complain about it.
#meToo was the channel for it.

"I HATE Trump!" , they'd tell me.

Especially....White (liberal) women.
I never heard the end of it.

I'm no Trump supporter but for that reason I hope he never becomes President again and somehow he's prohibited running again.

Berry Sweet

Re: The Main Thing I don't like about Trump

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

:D

:purdy:
Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

Donald Trump attempted to subvert an election and remain in power after he was fairly defeated at the polls. The best thing right now is if he's brought in front of a judge and jury for election tampering before the 2024 election process begins. Interesting how some of the people here just want to ignore or outright discount his obvious attempt to perform a coup to retain the presidency.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Actually Berry, Fatso needs his diaper checked every 2 hours. When he’s in court every hour. Which is like every day. Without question, it’s a shitty job.

asal

Unread post by asal »

The insurrection and killing 100's of thousands of Americans by playing politics with the pandemic were turn offs.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

asal wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 09:43 The insurrection and killing 100's of thousands of Americans by playing politics with the pandemic were turn offs.
i'm gonna overlook the "insurrection" bullshit.... nobody overthrows a country with cellphones and flags.... and if you believe otherwise then you're a fuckin idiot.... how did he "kill hundreds of thousands" during covid-palooza? i'm sincerely curious.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 11:12
asal wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 09:43 The insurrection and killing 100's of thousands of Americans by playing politics with the pandemic were turn offs.
i'm gonna overlook the "insurrection" bullshit.... nobody overthrows a country with cellphones and flags.... and if you believe otherwise then you're a fuckin idiot.... how did he "kill hundreds of thousands" during covid-palooza? i'm sincerely curious.... :(
The peaceful transfer of power - there was an attempted insurrection on January 6.

Covid was a pandemic. It's ongoing. Many people are still hospitalized from covid and long covid. Just, facts son.

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 11:12
You make me feel like Einstein.

The earth is a round planet orbitting the sun.
Gravity exists.
Donald Trump incited a violent mob in an attempt to subvert the peaceful transfer of power on Jan. 6.
Evolution exists. Yes, we are mammals descended from precursor hominids over millions of years. Exciting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjX_aBdBz44

Get in on it.
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

You TDS fuckheads are hilarious.

deadskinmask

asal wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 09:43You make me feel like Einstein.
you make me feel like nikola tesla.... :D

The earth is a round planet orbitting the sun. Gravity exists.
it looks like a flat non-rotating surface. it tests as a flat non-rotating surface. it has all the characteristics of a flat non-rotating surface.... the only evidence to the contrary are nasa's admittedly photoshopped pictures and a wonky 50 year old "moon landing" rife with "discrepancies" that has yet to be duplicated.... science is testable, repeatable and observable.... otherwise is pseudo-science.... :(

Donald Trump incited a violent mob in an attempt to subvert the peaceful transfer of power on Jan. 6.
trump clearly said "peacefully and patriotically make our voices heard".... and those ppl had every right to be there in protest of a fraudulent election.... anyone who breached the barricade should have been arrested.... but when cops REMOVED the barricade and WAVED ppl in, thats entrapment.... nevermind the guided tours.... :mad:
Evolution exists. Yes, we are mammals descended from precursor hominids over millions of years.
dna CANNOT AND WILL NOT make itself more complicated.... it can only replicate or deteriorate.... as for "millions of years", they're finding soft tissue still intact on "dinosaur bones" and every "fossil" ever found still has trace amounts of carbon.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 12:31
asal wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 09:43You make me feel like Einstein.
you make me feel like nikola tesla.... :D

The earth is a round planet orbitting the sun. Gravity exists.
it looks like a flat non-rotating surface. it tests as a flat non-rotating surface. it has all the characteristics of a flat non-rotating surface.... the only evidence to the contrary are nasa's admittedly photoshopped pictures and a wonky 50 year old "moon landing" rife with "discrepancies" that has yet to be duplicated.... science is testable, repeatable and observable.... otherwise is pseudo-science.... :(

trump clearly said "peacefully and patriotically make our voices heard".... and those ppl had every right to be there in protest of a fraudulent election.... anyone who breached the barricade should have been arrested.... but when cops REMOVED the barricade and WAVED ppl in, thats entrapment.... nevermind the guided tours.... :mad:
Evolution exists. Yes, we are mammals descended from precursor hominids over millions of years.
dna CANNOT AND WILL NOT make itself more complicated.... it can only replicate or deteriorate.... as for "millions of years", they're finding soft tissue still intact on "dinosaur bones" and every "fossil" ever found still has trace amounts of carbon.... :(
I went to high school with a great niece of Einstein. She had very pretty eyes, and she was brilliant. She was at my University, then, so far as I know, transferred to Yale. Lots of stress put on her to achieve.

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 12:22 You TDS fuckheads are hilarious.
Not liking Trump is common, and well supported.

The two reasons I listed are non-controversial - he incited an insurrection, incited threats against the life of his vice president and many members of congress, resulted in the death, maiming and attacks against Capitol police and other targets including racial slurs which is rather retro and the gouging out of someone's eye ... kind of nuts. Additionally, Trump put Kushner in charge of managing the pandemic who decided to use the pandemic as a political talking point to run on in November, 2020 by not managing it which resulted in half a million American deaths and rather torturous lives for healthcare workers and the bereaved family members.

Not moving on from Trump and remaining dedicated is cringy, son.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

rockefeller changed the purpose of school in order to make obedient workers.... not "great minds".... :(

asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 12:41 rockefeller changed the purpose of school in order to make obedient workers.... not "great minds".... :(
No doubt.

I think of Pink Floyd's "The Wall." Just another brick in the wall, son.

Education is used as indoctrination, yes. There're many ways education is steered.

I experienced it myself - I'd get a better grade when I figured out the teacher's personal philosophies. So, the first paper might've been a bust, but I could do better on the second paper.

Get in on it.
Sargent Smellibitz

TDS sufferers are insane in the membrane... :D

deadskinmask

trump killed "hundreds of thousands of ppl" by not "managing covid"??? exactly how was he supposed to manage it??? you haven't explained that.... :(

deadskinmask

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 12:53 TDS sufferers are insane in the membrane... :D
its not even a grass-roots mental illness.... its manufactured.... these ppl have been created like an army of lunatics.... :(

asal

Unread post by asal »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 12:53 TDS sufferers are insane in the membrane... :D
Cringe.

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 12:54 trump killed "hundreds of thousands of ppl" by not "managing covid"??? exactly how was he supposed to manage it??? you haven't explained that.... :(
Honey, it was a medical situation. As an example of how to manage it - we had a good health minister managing our province, B.C.. She had experience managing the Ebola outbreak in Liberia (from memory). So, what she did was advise people to keep distance to stop the spread of the virus. 90% of BC were vaccinated.

Mistakes made, and continuing - not enough stored PPE. Schools still don't have proper ventilation. Closing businesses and not allowing socialization had a huge negative economic impact.

On the other hand - more people work from home, people are comfortable with zoom meetings now - that's HUGE. It was so dumb to have to physically travel to attend meetings/classes. I'm now able to make phonecalls or video calls rather than go to a doctor's office physically. I have a class every week by zoom - so easy to attend. During the pandemic I took exercise classes at home - and actually one of the classes was taught internationally over zoom (and is still continuing). It forced changes.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

asal wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 13:08
deadskinmask wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 12:54 trump killed "hundreds of thousands of ppl" by not "managing covid"??? exactly how was he supposed to manage it??? you haven't explained that.... :(
Honey, it was a medical situation. As an example of how to manage it - we had a good health minister managing our province, B.C.. She had experience managing the Ebola outbreak in Liberia (from memory). So, what she did was advise people to keep distance to stop the spread of the virus. 90% of BC were vaccinated.

Mistakes made, and continuing - not enough stored PPE. Schools still don't have proper ventilation. Closing businesses and not allowing socialization had a huge negative economic impact.

On the other hand - more people work from home, people are comfortable with zoom meetings now - that's HUGE. It was so dumb to have to physically travel to attend meetings/classes. I'm now able to make phonecalls or video calls rather than go to a doctor's office physically. I have a class every week by zoom - so easy to attend. During the pandemic I took exercise classes at home - and actually one of the classes was taught internationally over zoom (and is still continuing). It forced changes.
the government "made us aware" of the situation.... they DO NOT have the responsibility NOR the authority to micro-manage a response.... and given that the cdc and the who were WRONG at every step, only a complete idiot would take marchinng orders from those clowns anymore.... masks don't work and never did, you don't quarantine healthy ppl ever and the vaccines are.... well.... you know.... :(

soon

Unread post by soon »

however mild it eventually turned out to bee it was great to see how fast they brought mrna vaccines to market. i feel better knowing we can fight these viruses using this faster and safer techology.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
deadskinmask

i feel better knowing that i can sound the alarm that you're being poisoned and that most of you goofs will still take the jab juice.... its my responsibility to say "i don't think you should do this".... but i hope you do it anyway.... :D

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

Just so you know Donald Trump stopped using innocence of the crime as legal defense in his election tampering charge and claimed executive immunity, he says being president allows him to commit crime with impunity. Two days ago an appeals court struck down his appeal on those grounds. Citizen Trump

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
Seamajor

Fatso is a 2 bit crook, who is dumber than dirt. Weird the folks in the South don’t recognize it. Naturally they will lose the most, if he elected. Has nothing to do with TDS. Try common sense

Sargent Smellibitz

deadskinmask wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 12:56
its not even a grass-roots mental illness.... its manufactured.... these ppl have been created like an army of lunatics.... :(
Logical and rational thought is kryptonite to the TDS army of mental darkness.

Seamajor

Weird listening to duel fools who don’t vote, but bitch and blame.

Sargent Smellibitz

Mewl for us louder. :thumbup:

Seamajor

In English hon

Sargent Smellibitz

^mewling :thumbup: