Interesting 2 plus hour interview with Putin

Register accountRead the forum rules
Sargent Smellibitz

Interesting 2 plus hour interview with Putin

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

It's really good.... maybe even enlightening to those here who haven't been privy to the basis for the armed conflict in Ukraine.

Watch for free on Carlson's website:

https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/

Hopefully, some of your heads will begin smoldering and explode.

:thumbup:

asal

Re: Interesting 2 plus hour interview with Putin

Unread post by asal »

:D Yeah! Russian propaganda, so accurate!

Well, honestly, since it can't be undone, a lot of people have been waiting to watch this just for the outrage.

I will not give support to Tucker Carlson's website with a click.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

too bad that trump couldn't do a special guest appearance.... talk about a screenshot that makes ppl cry.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
evs

Unread post by evs »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 17:11 It's really good.... maybe even enlightening to those here who haven't been privy to the basis for the armed conflict in Ukraine.

Watch for free on Carlson's website:

https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/

Hopefully, some of your heads will begin smoldering and explode.

:thumbup:
Thanks for posting this, I was really looking forward to it. I would really like to see Tucker interview that snake Zelensky but chances are Zelensky will chicken out.

~ plaid ~
asal

Unread post by asal »

yes, Putin is so trustworthy.

Zelensky isn't slightly occupied by an invasion or anything.

Get in on it.
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

I hear Tucker was going to do an interview with Putin..it actually happened! I'm looking forward to watching it.

:purdy:
Berry Sweet

evs wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 17:24 I would really like to see Tucker interview that snake Zelensky but chances are Zelensky will chicken out.
I don't think he'll do it, he's too much of a short little bitch. He's all for money laundering. Wouldn't want to out himself on that.

Sargent Smellibitz

asal wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 17:15 :D Yeah! Russian propaganda, so accurate!

Well, honestly, since it can't be undone, a lot of people have been waiting to watch this just for the outrage.

Watch the interview and then point out what you believe is propaganda... otherwise, have a tall tumbler of STFU juice.

...either, or.... :D

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

We should of put a .233 in Putin's dome.

Sargent Smellibitz

:D

Smolder, dude....

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 17:58

Watch the interview and then point out what you believe is propaganda... otherwise, have a tall tumbler of STFU juice.

Dude, Tucker Carlson is a well known and self admitted liar and propagandist. Oh yeah, you're the guy believes that Dinesh D'Souza 2000 Mules bullshit is true, pretty obvious you're very easily influenced.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
asal

Unread post by asal »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 17:58

Widdle Tucker says "notice me daddy." Ooo, exciting!

Get in on it.
Sargent Smellibitz

Oscar Mayer wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 18:35
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 17:58 Watch the interview and then point out what you believe is propaganda... otherwise, have a tall tumbler of STFU juice.

Dude, Tucker Carlson is a well known and self admitted liar and propagandist. Oh yeah, you're the guy believes that Dinesh D'Souza 2000 Mules bullshit is true, pretty obvious you're very easily influenced.
You watch 2000 Mules or the Putin interview yet?

If not, you're welcome to watch and THEN offer criticisms....

Otherwise you can have TWO (x2) TWA tall tumblers of STFU. :thumbup:

You stupid fuckers rant and rave about stuff you refuse to even watch or read.

Do better.

Sargent Smellibitz

asal wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 18:52
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 17:58 Watch the interview and then point out what you believe is propaganda... otherwise, have a tall tumbler of STFU juice.

Your intellectual cowardice is like a beautiful drug to me.... :thumbup:

Berry Sweet

I watched 2000 mules. I agree if you haven't watched it, watch it. There's a lot of footage on there.

Sargent Smellibitz

IKR? the footage and triangulation of cell phone signals was riveting stuff.

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

Srt8 off the Picatinny.

asal

Unread post by asal »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 18:54
asal wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 18:52

Your intellectual cowardice is like a beautiful drug to me.... :thumbup:
By intellectual cowardice you mean not being courageous enough to subject myself to Tucker Carlson and his widdle baby pouty face?

Ya, fine.

Get in on it.
evs

Unread post by evs »

The interview is excellent. Wow. Love the ending. It makes me so hopeful. Evil is impossible. It may happen to win a battle or two but it shall never prevail. It is impossible. It requires impossible amounts of effort. It’s that simple.

~ plaid ~
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

lol...2000 mules was created by a right-wing conspiracy theorist. One guy's view...that apparently failed to produce any substantiated evidence. Pure garbage, but there will always be those that cling to anything that supports their views. It's human nature.

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 20:20 lol...2000 mules was created by a right-wing conspiracy theorist. One guy's view...that apparently failed to produce any substantiated evidence. Pure garbage, but there will always be those that cling to anything that supports their views. It's human nature.
No, YUO.

See how that works.

But I doubt at any rate that you watched 2000 Mules.

You get your talking points from state run or corrupted media. :D

Sargent Smellibitz

evs wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 20:19 The interview is excellent. Wow. Love the ending. It makes me so hopeful. Evil is impossible. It may happen to win a victory or two but it shall never prevail. It is impossible. It requires impossible amounts of effort. It’s that simple.
Putin could be the biggest motherfucker out there, but this interview certainly didn't show it.

As I said to Berry... this interview wasn't breaking new ground, but it certainly offered a concise long form interview of what has happened... and for many Westerners, it should be a revelation.

Even if Putin isn't squeaky clean (not that many leaders anywhere are).

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 20:32
mimi wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 20:20 lol...2000 mules was created by a right-wing conspiracy theorist. One guy's view...that apparently failed to produce any substantiated evidence. Pure garbage, but there will always be those that cling to anything that supports their views. It's human nature.
No, YUO.

See how that works.

Doubt away...makes no never-mind to me. You haven't got a clue where I get my "talking points".
That 'documentary', and I use the term loosely, was stripped to the bones to discover what was valid and what wasn't. Their whole geotracking theory was completely invalid. That conclusion didn't rely on opinion, it relied on what's possible and what's not.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

And btw...I could do two hours of listening to Putin, but I couldn't do two minutes of listening to Tucker.

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 20:46
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 20:32 No, YUO.

See how that works.

Doubt away...makes no never-mind to me. You haven't got a clue where I get my "talking points".
That 'documentary', and I use the term loosely, was stripped to the bones to discover what was valid and what wasn't. Their whole geotracking theory was completely invalid. That conclusion didn't rely on opinion, it relied on what's possible and what's not.
Did you watch it in its entirety?
mimi wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 20:50 And btw...I could do two hours of listening to Putin, but I couldn't do two minutes of listening to Tucker.

Two serious questions I will not permit you to brush under the rug.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 20:55
mimi wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 20:46 Doubt away...makes no never-mind to me. You haven't got a clue where I get my "talking points".
mimi wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 20:50 And btw...I could do two hours of listening to Putin, but I couldn't do two minutes of listening to Tucker.

LOL..."you will not permit me ?" :D :D :D
Not sure how you think you're in any position to interrogate me...but I'll humour you. Yes I watched it in it's entirety. But watching it in it's entirety isn't going to expose the weak spots. You have to take it another step. Like, audit the auditor.

Did I watch the Putin interview in its entirety ? If you were paying attention, I said I couldn't watch Tucker Carlson for two minutes. In fact I couldn't listen to him for 10 seconds. I think you can figure it out from there. =)

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 21:06
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 20:55 Did you watch it in its entirety?

LOL..."you will not permit me ?" :D :D :D
Not sure how you think you're in any position to interrogate me...but I'll humour you. Yes I watched it in it's entirety. But watching it in it's entirety isn't going to expose the weak spots. You have to take it another step. Like, audit the auditor.

Did I watch the Putin interview in its entirety ? If you were paying attention, I said I couldn't watch Tucker Carlson for two minutes. In fact I couldn't listen to him for 10 seconds. I think you can figure it out from there. =)
1. I did watch both in their entirety, in highly critical nature. I'm well aware what partisan politics and international politics produce.

2. By "I will not permit you", I meant that I will not "let up" or allow you to side-step legitimate queries or questions about what you've viewed as opposed to what you purport, particularly when you've not viewed something by your own admission, but still have an opinion about it which, by the very nature of not viewing it, does your POV a huge disservice.

3. I suggest you watch the Putin interview with Carlson. It's 2 hours 7 minutes long and 90-95% of it is Putin talking....not Carlson. It would also serve to make me take your POV seriously instead of flick it off like a seaside booger in the surf.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I didn't "side-step" anything. I was immediately transparent about not watching the Putin interview. I also offered no opinion or critique on said interview, BECAUSE I didn't watch it. Is that a problem ?

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 08 Feb 2024, 21:23 I didn't "side-step" anything. I was immediately transparent about not watching the Putin interview. I also offered no opinion or critique on said interview, BECAUSE I didn't watch it. Is that a problem ?
You said:

And btw...I could do two hours of listening to Putin, but I couldn't do two minutes of listening to Tucker.
So.... you know.....

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

No, I really don't.