movies to help you ring in the apocalypse....

Register accountRead the forum rules
Sargent Smellibitz

Re: movies to help you ring in the apocalypse....

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

mimi wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 21:46 What I'm saying, is that she wasn't stupid...she just didn't agree with you. You treated her like crap.

NOW...she agrees with you...and you are blowing sunshine up her skirt. It's quite amusing to watch. YOU, my dear, are the hypocrite.
Oh, wait... YOU DIDN'T seriously tell me how I considered another poster?? :D

That's the cuntish thing you try to do to others.

"YOU don't know me"

"YOU don't know how I think!"

"DON'T PUT WORDS IN.MY MOUTH"!!

"HOW dare you!!!"

:D :D :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I believe I did. I foolishly came to the conclusion, that how you considered another poster, by how you treated them...how you spoke to them.
Of all the shit you have flung my way, you've made it abundantly clear, that if I became a Trump follower tomorrow, that your tone would change in a heartbeat. Agree with you...you're good...disagree with you...not so much. You're so transparent.

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 22:14 I believe I did. I foolishly came to the conclusion, that how you considered another poster, by how you treated them...how you spoke to them.
Of all the shit you have flung my way, you've made it abundantly clear, that if I became a Trump follower tomorrow, that your tone would change in a heartbeat. Agree with you...you're good...disagree with you...not so much. You're so transparent.
I didn't realize I had to treat morons with kid gloves. Oh so sorry... :rolleyes:

I guess I'm just a "tough love"officianado..

Sorry if it gets your cobwebbed Karen pissflaps all in a mess.

Pantalon de Singe

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

Shit...sorry all...I didn't realize this was an Autistics Anonymous meeting:(

Carry on...

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
Sargent Smellibitz

Introduce yourself to the group with no shame...

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

todays movie is suspenseful and unsettling.... i was on the edge of my seat for most of it.... it has a 96% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes.... its brilliant as hell and really captures the spirit of the current world we're in.... i present Nefarious.... enjoy.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
deadskinmask

not to be rude BUT.... has anybody watched any of these movies yet??? i'm gonna keep posting em.... you bitches can't break me.... i will persevere.... you fancy motherfuckers think you're too good to watch a movie.... i'll show you whats fuckin what.... :mad:

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Sargent Smellibitz

I've seen the 1st one. I might try to watch the other one later.

Here's one for you. It's about a virus escaping from an Asian lab and the world going to shit. Totally fictional of course. They might invent some jabs in 3 days flat too...

:D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 12:33 not to be rude BUT.... has anybody watched any of these movies yet??? i'm gonna keep posting em.... you bitches can't break me.... i will persevere.... you fancy motherfuckers think you're too good to watch a movie.... i'll show you whats fuckin what.... :mad:

Not me. :D

deadskinmask

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 13:29Here's one for you. It's about a virus escaping from an Asian lab and the world going to shit. Totally fictional of course. They might invent some jabs in 3 days flat too...
Train To Busan was pretty good.... i think you'll like Nefarious too.... this one here is pretty damn freaky.... i present The Sadness.... :(

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 14:19 Not me.
what do you mean "not me"? you ain't gonna watch my little movies? they're kind of a "peace offering" for the way i've been.... you know.... surly and whatnot.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 17:12
mimi wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 14:19 Not me.
what do you mean "not me"? you ain't gonna watch my little movies? they're kind of a "peace offering" for the way i've been.... you know.... surly and whatnot.... :(
Aww...that's so sweet. =)
I generally make a deliberate effort to limit my exposure to dismal content. :D

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 17:41 I generally make a deliberate effort to limit my exposure to dismal content.
thats a very wise decision.... now set that "limit" to 2 hours and watch a damn movie.... Dr Strangelove isn't really "dismal".... its more of a very weird comedy.... :(

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

Sargent Smellibitz

deadskinmask wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 17:09
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 13:29Here's one for you. It's about a virus escaping from an Asian lab and the world going to shit. Totally fictional of course. They might invent some jabs in 3 days flat too...
Train To Busan was pretty good.... i think you'll like Nefarious too.... this one here is pretty damn freaky.... i present The Sadness.... :(
Very rapey and cutty things off but good wholesome entertainment. :thumbup:

deadskinmask

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 18:31 Very rapey and cutty things off but good wholesome entertainment. :thumbup:
yeah.... i went into it blind and dead tired.... it wasn't long before i wasn't tired anymore.... :(

Sargent Smellibitz

deadskinmask wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 18:35
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 18:31 Very rapey and cutty things off but good wholesome entertainment. :thumbup:
yeah.... i went into it blind and dead tired.... it wasn't long before i wasn't tired anymore.... :(
Every time the creepy geezer with the axe tried chatting up the hot chick or got eyeball juice drying on his dick from the fat chick, I thought "dead ringer for Joe"... :D

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

I've been wanting to watch the movie "Wrong Turn". Anyone seen it? Is it any good?

:purdy:
deadskinmask

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 18:55 Every time the creepy geezer with the axe tried chatting up the hot chick or got eyeball juice drying on his dick from the fat chick, I thought "dead ringer for Joe"...
oh, man.... i sure enough wish you hadn't said that.... he doesn't strike me as someone who would violate an empty eye socket though.... but i can totally see him try to talk a girl down and getting unhinged over his lack of success.... :D

deadskinmask

Berry Sweet wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 19:28 I've been wanting to watch the movie "Wrong Turn". Anyone seen it? Is it any good?
its okay as far as "inbred cannibals" go.... The Hills Have Eyes would be a somewhat better choice though.... there aren't really any GREAT "inbred cannibal" movies.... and thats sad because that should be a terrifying premise.... :(

Sargent Smellibitz

deadskinmask wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 04:08
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 18:55 Every time the creepy geezer with the axe tried chatting up the hot chick or got eyeball juice drying on his dick from the fat chick, I thought "dead ringer for Joe"...
oh, man.... i sure enough wish you hadn't said that.... he doesn't strike me as someone who would violate an empty eye socket though.... but i can totally see him try to talk a girl down and getting unhinged over his lack of success.... :D
Oh come on... if he sits on a bus or train for weeks on end and quietly fancies a young beautiful Asian chick, then gets oversharing rabies in real life (like he's consistently done in online life), Joe could totally pick up a fire axe or grudge fuck the eye socket of a fat Asian chick while thinking about Berry Sweet or evs...

deadskinmask

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 05:16 Oh come on... if he sits on a bus or train for weeks on end and quietly fancies a young beautiful Asian chick, then gets oversharing rabies in real life (like he's consistently done in online life), Joe could totally pick up a fire axe or grudge fuck the eye socket of a fat Asian chick while thinking about Berry Sweet or evs...
nah.... hes too squeamish.... i think he probably gets the heebie-jeebies if his steak is undercooked.... and thats assuming he even eats steak.... hes a liberal so obviously his testosterone level isn't high enough to be a consistent carnivore.... :(

Sargent Smellibitz

Let's agree to disagree.

I see Joe for what he is... a nearly 70 year old sexual virgin from the hetero side.

deadskinmask

thats the same impression i got.... i'm just saying he'd have to BORROW the backbone required to fuck an empty eye socket.... otherwise we're talking about the same guy.... :(

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 17:41 I generally make a deliberate effort to limit my exposure to dismal content.
while still trying to maintain a theme but also attempting to placate your somewhat "delicate sensibilities", i would like to present you the movie du jour.... Watership Down.... i'll probably watch it with my granddaughter this evening.... enjoy.... :D

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

I like Tom and Jerry cartoons. Meaningless bullshit but it translates into normal life. Who am I? A lot of both.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
deadskinmask

Scooter wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 10:21 I like Tom and Jerry cartoons. Meaningless bullshit but it translates into normal life. Who am I? A lot of both.
i LOVE cartoons.... but i'm not a fan of recurring characters (bugs, elmer, roadrunner, tweety).... i prefer the ones that just have a story to tell.... heres one of my all-time favorites.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 09:00
while still trying to maintain a theme but also attempting to placate your somewhat "delicate sensibilities", i would like to present you the movie du jour.... Watership Down.... i'll probably watch it with my granddaughter this evening.... enjoy.... :D

It's not about "delicate sensibilities". You can subject yourself to things that make you feel angry...or not.
To stay rooted in reality, you often have no choice but to look at misery...I just try not to dwell there. =)

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 19:37 It's not about "delicate sensibilities". You can subject yourself to things that make you feel angry...or not.
To stay rooted in reality, you often have no choice but to look at misery...I just try not to dwell there. =)
i read this twice and neither time did it sound like "i just watched Watership Down. what a great movie. i laughed. i cried. i laughed some more. what an inspiring piece of cinema. thanks for such a thoughtful submission, skinz. so nice.".... i realize that theres a slight language barrier but i didn't expect such an extreme variation.... :(

Sargent Smellibitz

I'm going to get Mimi's eyeball juice on my member for parliament...

By the end she'll be begging for more... :biggrin: