Vancouver officially the most racist city in North America

Register accountRead the forum rules
Skipper

Vancouver officially the most racist city in North America

Unread post by Skipper »

This is why Vancouver has become North America's hate crime capital

British Columbia is facing an undercurrent of racism that began when the first Asians landed on its shores to search for gold, and to help build the railway.

It’s said to be the most Asian city outside Asia. Where a quarter of residents speak a Chinese language and the char siu rivals what’s served in Hong Kong barbecue shops. Where a Sikh gurdwara, a Tibetan monastery and a Chinese evangelical church coexist in harmony along a three-kilometre stretch of road dubbed the Highway to Heaven. The kind of place that should be immune to a rise in racism.

Vancouver has been anything but.

Last year, more hate crimes were reported to police in Vancouver than in the top 10 most populous U.S. cities combined. With almost one out of every two residents of Asian descent in British Columbia experiencing a hate incident in the past year, the region is confronting an undercurrent of racism that runs as long and deep as the historical links stretching across the Pacific.

COVID-19 was the trigger. But the resentment had been building for decades. Few areas have been so visibly transformed by Asian immigration — and money — as the Lower Mainland. Vancouver itself has become a glittering cosmopolis of luxury condos and designer boutiques. The disproportionate rash of incidents has raised an unsettling question: Maybe Vancouver isn’t the bastion of progressive multiculturalism it thinks it is.

Mad Serb

Re: Vancouver officially the most racist city in North America

Unread post by Mad Serb »

I call BS

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

As do I.

Does Skippy live in Vancouver ? Not sure why he is calling out racism, when he is the most racist of all.

Shen Li

Unread post by Shen Li »

Mad Serb wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 19:39I call BS
As do I.

Kennedy and Gabbard in 2024
Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Skipper, you preaching about racism is like Jack the Ripper lecturing about women's rights. However, I give you credit that in spite of all your hate-driven stupidity, you have assessed the Vancouver situation correctly. However, your assessment is only half-wise because you only study the situation in space but not also in time.

History is like calculus. Calculus measures how end results change as quantities being applied together shift. History is the slide rule that measures how civilization evolves as underlying circumstances change. Yes, today Asians in Vancouver are on the defensive. But, like the Jews in New York or the Japanese in Hawaii, they will eventually take control.

Face it, money is power. Numbers are power. Well Asians in Vancouver have both. They will elect representatives who reflect their interests. They will get police promoted who crack down on hate crimes. They will promote Asian influence. Look, the Irish were treated like garbage in the early 1800's in America. They created a powerful political machine and turned on those who hated them like a tiger.

North America is not legitimately yours. It is the Natives' stolen land. Curse all you want, but History is turning its tables on you. Asians or their descendants will control British Columbia some day. And if that upsets you, feel free to go back to live with the woolly mammoth and the saber-toothed cat.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

So the natives came down from a land bridge from Russia to Alaska, fanned out, fought and killed over territory and resources, and eventually got their arses kicked by new settlers.

Nah, it's not their land. :D

Vivek_Golikeri

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 14:59 So the natives came down from a land bridge from Russia to Alaska, fanned out, fought and killed over territory and resources, and eventually got their arses kicked by new settlers. Nah, it's not their land. :D
Fair enough, but there are different ways of "kicking arses." You did it to the aboriginals by brute force because they were too few and too weak to resist. Now others are doing it to you because you are too greedy and too stupid, like the story of the hare and the tortoise. You depend more and more on the same folks you despise, as your system keeps expanding. Consequently that system keeps needing and importing more and more.

This is exactly how the Roman Empire collapsed under its own weight. Greed caused Rome to keep on conquering. But as they conquered they just did not have enough Romans, so they began depending increasingly on provincials. Thus more and more provincials gained Roman citizenship. With that citizenship they gradually judo-tossed the system.

Romulus Augustulus, the last Roman emperor, was a German by ethnicity. The Romans scorned Germans the way whites scorned Africans. Keep on hating. You speak of "kicking arses." Well you will go to sleep tonight, and wake up to find that your own bottom took the plane to a distant destination.

Sargent Smellibitz

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 15:36
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 14:59 So the natives came down from a land bridge from Russia to Alaska, fanned out, fought and killed over territory and resources, and eventually got their arses kicked by new settlers. Nah, it's not their land. :D
Fair enough, but there are different ways of "kicking arses." You did it to the aboriginals by brute force because they were too few and too weak to resist. Now others are doing it to you because you are too greedy and too stupid, like the story of the hare and the tortoise. You depend more and more on the same folks you despise, as your system keeps expanding. Consequently that system keeps needing and importing more and more.

This is exactly how the Roman Empire collapsed under its own weight. Greed caused Rome to keep on conquering. But as they conquered they just did not have enough Romans, so they began depending increasingly on provincials. Thus more and more provincials gained Roman citizenship. With that citizenship they gradually judo-tossed the system.

Romulus Augustulus, the last Roman emperor, was a German by ethnicity. The Romans scorned Germans the way whites scorned Africans. Keep on hating. You speak of "kicking arses." Well you will go to sleep tonight, and wake up to find that your own bottom took the plane to a distant destination.
You're forgetting that the US was moving towards becoming a homogeneous group, ethnically and culturally even as recent as the 2000's.

Everything was mixing.... then the race baiters and big government with help from MSM starting dividing people.

The Roman analogy isn't comparable.

And I hate nobody... or as Bodycount once said:
So what we really tryin' to say is Body Count loves everybody
We love Mexican girls, Black girls, Oriental girls
It really don't matter, if you from Mars, and you got a pussy
We will fuck you, you know, that's all we're sayin', word
(Assuming it's a real woman, not a trannie with an augmented front fanny.)

:biggrin:

Vivek_Golikeri

Smellbitz, there is no need to become a homogenous group. What we do need to be ------ and have already become, to a large extent ---- is a society where differences are respected so long as they don't step on others.

Sargent Smellibitz

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 18:05 Smellbitz, there is no need to become a homogenous group. What we do need to be ------ and have already become, to a large extent ---- is a society where differences are respected so long as they don't step on others.

Not an overly homogeneous group.... but moderately homogeneous is imperative. Kind of like many Anglo Indians are.

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

IMO, the most racist province in Canada is Quebec. They don't accept anyone who doesn't have a generational heritage or isn't francophone.

The 2nd most racists province is Manitoba. They are super racist twords the Indigenous community, esp hospital staff.

The only 'racism' I see in BC are Musliums attacking and killing eachother and Palestinians loosing their minds...mostly the Palestinians being racists twords the Christians and Jews.

I would think Britsh Columbians are sick and tired of the Chinese money laundering if anything. But that's more of a political issue.

:purdy:
Sargent Smellibitz

I'm racist against Canadian Tuxedos...

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

Don't hate on denim.

* I have the original Body Count CD

roll me up and smoke me when I die
Sargent Smellibitz

Scooter wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 02:17 Don't hate on denim.

* I have the original Body Count CD
:thumbup:

I had one of the original gold copies but lost it somewhere.

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

I bought it as a collector's item. Figgered Tipper Gore would ban it and it would be worth a lot of money some day, eh?

roll me up and smoke me when I die
Vivek_Golikeri

Berry Sweet wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:16 I would think Britsh Columbians are sick and tired of the Chinese money laundering if anything. But that's more of a political issue.
This is not racism but legitimate anger.

Vivek_Golikeri

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:07 Not an overly homogeneous group.... but moderately homogeneous is imperative. Kind of like many Anglo Indians are.
This I totally agree with. That a nation cannot survive as a nation without a common language, and some degree of common culture, values and loyalties. But that way you have a ready-made secession waiting to happen with Quebec. If anything, immigrants are less likely to splinter Canada than Quebec.

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 08:27
Berry Sweet wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:16 I would think Britsh Columbians are sick and tired of the Chinese money laundering if anything. But that's more of a political issue.
Some of the Chinese are nasty to their own kind in BC. Somehow no one is pointing that out.

The Chinese lady with a walker was tripped and injured intentionally by her own kind. Chinese hitting other Chinese individuals over the head with a metal pipe.

It's not racism here in BC...just ignorance.

:purdy:
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 15:50 Assuming it's a real woman, not a trannie with an augmented front fanny.)
Strange post. :p

Vivek_Golikeri

Berry Sweet wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 14:23 Some of the Chinese are nasty to their own kind in BC. Somehow no one is pointing that out. The Chinese lady with a walker was tripped and injured intentionally by her own kind. Chinese hitting other Chinese individuals over the head with a metal pipe.
Totally well pointed out, and a parallel evil is caste among Indians. Can you believe Hindus import their caste prejudices to North America? I feel the same way about orthodox Hindus that secular Jews feel about the Hasidim. I choose to keep them and their ways far away from myself.

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

Mad Serb wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 19:39I call BS
I agree with this.

Just reading the article I thought if there is resentment it would be over lack of affordable housing. Asians like investing in real estate so they tend to be landlords in the west. Once their portfolios are extensive and rents get pricey, it's natural for tenants to resent that... I am just going off a tangent here.

It's not racism.

Just because people resent a certain sector doesn't make it racist. Racism accusations are flung around with impunity these days.

I can imagine say, the native Canadians get pissed off because their traditional homeland becomes unaffordable. They can't enjoy the nice spots because some rich foreigner has come along, built a house on prime real estate and made them move along.

Crown Land is really important for everyone to share that is why we are lucky to have a Monarch ruled government.

Anyway everything is changing and there is on rule for the wealthy and slave rules for the underprivileged.

Is there a solution?

There isn't.

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

That is right Vivek.

People aren't getting away with playing the race card anymore and another one is the sexist card. Women complaining about the glass ceiling and they have never had it so good... but everything needs some improving.

Sargent Smellibitz

The only way to rectify it is to watch the jabbed slowly die from strokes, neurological,, and heart conditions over the continuing years...as children born to the jabbed (ones that survive) start randomly biting people in the streets.

Those unjabbed who survive can live anywhere they want mortgage and rent free... as humans were meant to.

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

Berry Sweet wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 14:23

Some of the Chinese are nasty to their own kind in BC. Somehow no one is pointing that out.

The Chinese lady with a walker was tripped and injured intentionally by her own kind. Chinese hitting other Chinese individuals over the head with a metal pipe.

This is 100% true and certain South African man who lived on mainland China for 15 years and married a Chinese woman said the Chinese females really attack people they perceive lesser than they are.

I'll get the vids on this subject... he really exposes China... they are not good global citizens these days.

asal

Unread post by asal »

Kelowna exists.

Get in on it.
caskur

Unread post by caskur »

This is good because he shows how modern Chinese are treating each other and I find it quite sad.

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 19:30 The only way to rectify it is to watch the jabbed slowly die from strokes, neurological,, and heart conditions over the continuing years...as children born to the jabbed (ones that survive) start randomly biting people in the streets.

Those unjabbed who survive can live anywhere they want mortgage and rent free... as humans were meant to.
Question: What is the difference between people with TDS and you?

Answer: nothing.

Sargent Smellibitz

caskur wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 19:40
Berry Sweet wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 14:23

This is 100% true and certain South African man who lived on mainland China for 15 years and married Chinese woman said the Chinese females really attack people they perceive lesser than they are.

I'll get the vids on this subject... he really exposes China... they are not good global citizens these days.
I worked with mostly Asians on a night shift over 30 years ago. Most disagreements were settled with physical violence or threats of violence on families, but only on their own distinct nationalities. No group intervened when another group was trying to maime or kill one of their own.

That was the code.

I fell into a problem though. One guy from Shanghai was teaching me a little Cantonese (mostly numbers, basic verbs, pronouns) but another Beijing fellow was doing most of the heavy work teaching me Mandarin at the same time (phrases, words, context). They were really close friends to each other, and my close friends on the shift. They'd invite me to their family gatherings in fact and have great conversations about East West stuff.

At some point in the locker room I heard other Mainlanders mocking me in Mandarin, got really mad, and said something back to them... then all their faces dropped and turned pink. They didn't know I had a rudimentary grasp on Mandarin.

My friends lives or livelihoods were threatened after.. they were told to stop.

They offered to keep going secretely as long as I never spoke with others.

I stopped though. It was a bad taste in my mouth by then and I didn't want them to get bashed in the factory with a brake caliper or piston.

I miss those guys. Really great human beings.

I wish I would gotten more formal education in Mandarin in hindsight. It might help me and/or my family when the CCP barricades and eventually occupies Australia with military forces.

Sargent Smellibitz

caskur wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 19:54
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 19:30 The only way to rectify it is to watch the jabbed slowly die from strokes, neurological,, and heart conditions over the continuing years...as children born to the jabbed (ones that survive) start randomly biting people in the streets.

Question: What is the difference between people with TDS and you?

Answer: nothing.
You took experimental jabs with no long term safety and efficacy studies. Now and for the last 3 years, people (young and old) are suddenly dying on sporting fields and the prime's of their lives.

Sorry about your luck, darling. You shouldn't have bought into the propaganda.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 20:30 You took experimental jabs with no long term safety and efficacy studies. Now and for the last 3 years, people (young and old) are suddenly dying on sporting fields and the prime's of their lives.

Sorry about your luck, darling. You shouldn't have bought into the propaganda.
I did too DD. Zero Covid, zero issues. Your assumptions are a laugh.